Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers (27004 Views)

We’ll Support Peter Obi, Not Okowa -OYC Leader, Zulum Swears In 19 Commissioner / Saraki Swears In Lawal Gumau And Ahmed Babba-Kaita As Senators / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by DexterousOne(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Biodun556:

JJ Okocha ones withdrew support from one of the football clubs in South East because the club will not employ non-Igbo player.

When other tribes accomodate as mark of honour and hospitality. Instead of them to reciprocate and apprreciate, they will say no it is because they are superior and inevitable

You don t know what you are saying

We have Hausas who have been based in the SE for long and are stakeholders in one way or the other.
Because yorubas are not beneficiaries does not mean other ethnic groups are not
Obiano brought in an Igala like man into his government

The Hausa community in ebonyi state has once presented someone to contest for state house

The country does not revolve around yorubas
Niger delta folks work in public service as well.

Na small small

Eventually things will eventually integrate and blend well

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by delawal: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
to advise u on how to stop boko haram?
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Simbrixton(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:
This is commendable

I look to a future where abayomi can be a governor in anambra and uche a governor in Ondo while belema will be a governor in Kano , yes it sounds impossible now but trust me the future is something you can't stop. If I had told youbten years ago soneone like bobrisky would be a wealthy celeb in Nigeria all of you would have said never who will follow him , who will patronize him but alas in as much as I am homophobic and can't stand gays I can't deny them their rights or the fact that the future brings change in opinions and stances

Let's shun tribalism and religious hate

It's either one embraces the future and changed your views and accept a looking liberal future or you might as well just crawl back under a rock
god forbid

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by mbadinujiu(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by chegbe1104: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
No south east state can ever appoint Hausa, Yoruba or any minority tribe into government of their states. But the same people will always cry to be represented in the governance of other regions. Even in civil service of the SE states, you will never see any other state indigenes. They are hate filled and always shout of marginalization.

4 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Simbrixton(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

You don t know what you are saying

We have Hausas who have been based in the SE for long and are stakeholders in one way or the other.
Because yorubas are not beneficiaries does not mean other ethnic groups are not
Obiano brought in an Igala like man into his government

The Hausa community in ebonyi state has once presented someone to contest for state house

The country does not revolve around yorubas
Niger delta folks work in public service as well.

Na small small

Eventually things will eventually integrate and blend well
yooba wants out actually u jews are better with ur ss brodas na make fulani issue end first naija go ever split
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Ojiofor: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.

The rest of the country is. Learning from the east.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ikorodureporta: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
All na wash. I dey suspect this man. na dis type dey fund boko

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Victorex001(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:

Thanks for the info; of course I did say that "I stand to be corrected."

Shut up...you actually wanted to make it about tribe. You and your fellow urchins on here can’t survive without talking or dropping stupid opinions about Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by NaMeAboki: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
This man is slowly winning me over - I am beginning to like him.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by DexterousOne(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
yooba wants out actually u jews are better with ur ss brodas na make fulani issue end first naija go ever split

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Yusuf4: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
This happens in North and West unlike in East because you will never find a Yoruba or an Hausa man doing well in Igbo land. They will never build even a self contain apartment in Igbo land. They also don’t know how to mingle or even join local politics of other tribes. Igbo men on the other hands, call anywhere they’re their home.

Go to Lagos, Igbos who don’t even have properties in their State build mansions in Lagos.
They progress so fast and tends to mingle, integrate with their host community.

Go to Taraba state, politicians borrow money from Uche Obi. Late Gov Danbaba had to even give him a whole Stadium to manage to recover the money Taraba Govt owned him. He owns 30% of all the Petrol stations in Taraba and some in Neighboring Yola.

Chikason also is a very popular and wealthy man in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Baroba(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
chegbe1104:
No south east state can ever appoint Hausa, Yoruba or any minority tribe into government of their states. But the same people will always cry to be represented in the governance of other regions. Even in civil service of the SE states, you will never see any other state indigenes. They are hate filled and always shout of marginalization.

Another daft idiiott browsing the web, go and do some research, empty oaf...

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Atomass: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.
miyetti Allah is in Obiano's government in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Small small we will all blend and become one
I am an example,my mother is from north my father is from south while my grandmom is from ibadan people find it difficult to identify my tribe some will say hausa while others will say youroba, so cool right
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Neoteny(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Should this be making headlines?

No

Bobrisky should
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
Sentiments aside, Zulum is the only sensible APC member. He’s an icon to emulate.

I'm in Borno bro.agreed
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by West2019(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
incoming president of Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by LLobiorah: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
obasidon1:
In Ebonyi State an Hausa Man in a Councilor in one of the LGAs. Make inquiry.

No Hausa man is a councilor, the one that tried to be wasn't voted in. Get your facts well sir
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by West2019(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
West2019:
incoming president of Federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by joeluv: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ogualili was also an advisor on the last government.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Nathan2016: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yusuf4:
This happens in North and West unlike in East because you will never find a Yoruba or an Hausa man doing well in Igbo land. They will never build even a self contain apartment in Igbo land. They also don’t know how to mingle or even join local politics of other tribes. Igbo men on the other hands, call anywhere they’re their home.

Go to Lagos, Igbos who don’t even have properties in their State build mansions in Lagos.
They progress so fast and tends to mingle, integrate with their host community.

Go to Taraba state, politicians borrow money from Uche Obi. Late Gov Danbaba had to even give him a whole Stadium to manage to recover the money Taraba Govt owned him. He owns 30% of all the Petrol stations in Taraba and some in Neighboring Yola.

Chikason also is a very popular and wealthy man in Kano.

You dey mind them.

Still they are the ones that preach one nigeria.

You can hardly see a yoruba man in the east, now all of them are shouting... It can never happen in the east.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Simbrixton(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?
ode d zoo would fall gv ur appt to hausa and ss we yorubas are bucaneering alone

fool d country does not revolve round yooba indeed
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by TheSociopath(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:
This is commendable

I look to a future where abayomi can be a governor in anambra and uche a governor in Ondo while belema will be a governor in Kano , yes it sounds impossible now but trust me the future is something you can't stop. If I had told youbten years ago soneone like bobrisky would be a wealthy celeb in Nigeria all of you would have said never who will follow him , who will patronize him but alas in as much as I am homophobic and can't stand gays I can't deny them their rights or the fact that the future brings change in opinions and stances

Let's shun tribalism and religious hate

It's either one embraces the future and changed your views and accept a looking liberal future or you might as well just crawl back under a rock

This kind of Nigeria can never happen. Don't deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:

Orji Uzo Kalu did it in Abia State. Enugu State also did it under Chimaroke I think

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ignis: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
What a welcome development
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:

https://www.nairaland.com/2620955/first-elected-mayor-enugu-hausa

Stop letting hatred make you sound foolish.
The first elected mayor of Enugu city was a hausa man.
Today is not late,you can migrate to d east and start one meaningful business or venture,recognition will come your way,we don't do quota. Respect is earned.
Problem is,your people when found in d east do only small time vulcanizer, small time tailoring,electrician etc.
The vulcanizer will hardly ever graduate to the big time tyre dealer or tire service centre with modern machines.
The tailor will hardly graduate to the big time fashion house,the electrician will never graduate to the modern motor workshop with spare parts dealership.
So,on what basis will they get the recognition?
If you check the man appointed by Gov Zulum,he's probably a major stakeholder in whatever business or venture he does in that Borno state.

Please, learn to pass your message across without being condescending.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Goke7: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Ogbomosho people and north are like 5&6. cheesy

If not for love, northerners should be claiming that Yoruba's have a plan to Ogbomosholize the north.

Those ogbomoso people too like north, dem plenty for bauchi and plateu bearing Yoruba names but cannot say one word in Yoruba. Most of them have never been to yorubaland as they were Born and bred up there.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by bskyb(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:

https://www.nairaland.com/2620955/first-elected-mayor-enugu-hausa

Stop letting hatred make you sound foolish.
The first elected mayor of Enugu city was a hausa man.
Today is not late,you can migrate to d east and start one meaningful business or venture,recognition will come your way,we don't do quota. Respect is earned.
Problem is,your people when found in d east do only small time vulcanizer, small time tailoring,electrician etc.
The vulcanizer will hardly ever graduate to the big time tyre dealer or tire service centre with modern machines.
The tailor will hardly graduate to the big time fashion house,the electrician will never graduate to the modern motor workshop with spare parts dealership.
So,on what basis will they get the recognition?

We can only hope that such wonderful legacy laid by Enugu state and its people during the colonial era will one day be replicated in contemporary times in which we now live. One can only hope that we will not only read about it in the history books but that we will also see it happening.
Kudos to the states that are practicing this now, I hope that other states will emulate them and that whatever prevented Enugu from continuing the tradition it laid will cease to exist.
If you check the man appointed by Gov Zulum,he's probably a major stakeholder in whatever business or venture he does in that Borno state.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by uchelouis45(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Should this be making headlines?
Hell yes!
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
coz d abooki peeps r dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.