Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari (2114 Views)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by Biafrarep(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol, Buhari and his bandits his really turned this geographical expressions into a commedy show. Who are these ones bikonu?
Why have they become so afraid since Sen Enyinnaya Abaribe made this Clarion call? This shows that they all know that Abaribe only echoed the sentiment of most Nigerians and they have become jittery that this could turn into a movement that will snowball into something more damaging for them.

God bless Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe for being bold and courageous!!
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by ZombieHUNT: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
all this your abraka Cabral can't hold water.the truth of the mater is Buhari and apc had achieved their aims by penetrating your region while you all spewing hatred,insult and chest beating on the media .for those of you with too much of hatred your mind can only continuing to be full of sadness bcs you will show hatred and your the same people will still attacking you on behave of Buhari and APC.

Sadly for you
Not everyone can be bought
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Sadly for you
Not everyone can be bought
sadly for you hatred can not give you a better life but agony of sadness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by ZombieHUNT: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
sadly for you hatred can not give you a better life but agony of sadness.

Lol... Keep loving herdsmen and their supporters

May they visit you soon
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:
I like this group.

These are the true Igbos in Nigeria.
You love a nonexistent paid group?? Is like you lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Useless group formed yesterday by Aso cabal ...
Hungry things after crumbs....
God punish all of you
May the insecurity they support visit their families one after the other...

Rubbish and Buhari..
A nonexistent group formed and financed by buhari and his cabal. Even their junk of an article is full of lies and propaganda. Imagine them claiming that IPOB is an armed group of terrorists. I wonder who IPOB is terrorizing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by redsun(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Asss lickers. What is wrong in telling a presithief that goes Britain gor headaches checkup while thousands of Nigerian women die on yearly basis trying to give birth in dilapidated maternities to resign?

What is wrong in telling the president of a lawless country to resign? Obviously,it is failed system and the least the thieving leaders can do is pack up and leave.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by FRESHG(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:

I'm a blackman so my entire body is black and I'm proud of it.

Can you explain why your head is extra flat?
IS THIS GBENGA ABOROWA

1 Like

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Lol... Keep loving herdsmen and their supporters

May they visit you soon
what you sow shall be reap .Those Devilish among Fulanis will only visit you people full of hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by orisa37: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
The Igbos are suffering from CORONAVIRUS.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by Trex4(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Racoon:
Death beat zombies are so appalled by the boldness of agu nwoke that they quickly formed a phantom Igbo so called group to start watering down the piercing message the senator passed ystdy.

The truth is that Senator Abaribe simply did the right thing by reminding the failure of a president to honourably resign along side his clueless & failed service chiefs because of the ugly spate in loss of human lives. See the gory pictures of brethren killed in Plateau State ystdy.I couldn't just sleep all night long.
I won't lie today is the first day im hearing of such a group. I even searched the internet no show.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by goodnessme1(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trex4:
I won't lie today is the first day in hearing of such a group. I've even searched the internet no show.
Search more,you may see.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by ZombieHUNT: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
what you sow shall be reap .Those Devilish among Fulanis will only visit you people full of hatred.

Oh... So there are some devilish ones amongst the Fulani you love so much.. Eh
They are already preparing for your visit...
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Oh... So there are some devilish ones amongst the Fulani you love so much.. Eh
They are already preparing for your visit...
Hatred will only gives you sadness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by LabDNA: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
God punish Senator Abaribe, Nnamdi Kanu and Plesident Bullhari ....Three idiots....mtcheeeew

Make pain kill you my brother.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by LabDNA: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
A.k.a. Igbos in Liar Mohammed's laptop aka phantom Igbos in cyberspace.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by LabDNA: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trex4:
I won't lie today is the first day im hearing of such a group. I even searched the internet no show.

You won't find them, because, they only exists on Lie mohammed's laptop.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by rummmy: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:

I'm a blackman so my entire body is black and I'm proud of it.

Can you explain why your head is extra flat?
he will explain when you buy new sense.... The current one seems to have expired
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by ludd2018: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hausa fulani and Yoruba powered Igbo group
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by voltron14: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
rummmy:
he will explain when you buy new sense.... The current one seems to have expired

Says one who never had any.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by rummmy: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:

Says one who never had any.
yet he made sense better than you
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by idealogical: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Useless group formed yesterday by Aso cabal ...
Hungry things after crumbs....
God punish all of you
May the insecurity they support visit their families one after the other...

Rubbish and Buhari..

Ekweremadu: Igbo Movement Warns IPOB Against Attack On Nigerians Abroad

Military/Defence by admin - August 26, 2019

https://globalsentinelng.com/2019/08/26/ekweremadu-igbo-movement-warns-ipob-against-attack-on-nigerians-abroad/

Not a new group and definitely not formed yesterday.
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by voltron14: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
rummmy:
yet he made sense better than you

A day in your life.

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by Banmeallday: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well, at least the stupid journalist writing is right about this “group” being “foremost”.

Foremost in behaving like a NIGGER

Stupid......

Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by XANDERBOY85: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I'm just hearing the name today

Thought i was the only one! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by JonDon12: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
I just have a question for Mazi Ifeanyi and Paulinus. How do you tell your children, you are an ashawo
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by Obdk: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2020
voltron14:
I like this group.
These are the true Igbos in Nigeria.

5 times head slamming afonja coneheaddd
Re: Igbos Group Orders Abaribe To Resign And Apologise For Speaking Against Buhari by voltron14: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Obdk:

5 times head slamming afonja coneheaddd

Afonja land is your ultimate goal in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian PM Giorgia Meloni Claimed Nigerians Practice Cannibalism / Lagos Project Shows Train Of Thought (Photos) / Ministerial Screening:drusman Skipped, Aliyu Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.