Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sport Betting Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sport Betting Crime (512 Views)

Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Abba Kyari Wins Crime Fighter Of The Year Award 2017 / iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting Crime by rattlesnake(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
People who play betting are far better than young armed robbers...it is better u try odds than carry gun to rob... Or begging for money..
May their tickets enter abeg
Re: Sport Betting Crime by LOGOBELT: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
rattlesnake:
People who play betting are far better than young armed robbers...it is better u try odds than carry gun to rob... Or begging for money..
May their tickets enter abeg

Betting is not a CRIME! I'm not encouraging anyone to Bet... Betting is a Choice and no one should be CRITICISED for getting Involved.

Last 2years December, I was opportune to be in a dinner at Oriental Hotel, Sandfill Bus Stop, Victoria Island, Lagos.

I sat in midst of some Big Men, like I mean Big Men, Ready Made... All married. They were discussing about Investments, guess what they were discussing about? Bet9ja....... One was like, he do play bet with about 500k or more daily, I can't remember how much, but its Huge.

He added, that he earn not less than 200k profit daily, others was like that's small na, like most of them earn Huge daily, not monthly oooo I mean Daily.

There was a woman among them, she was even involve, and she earn a lot too. Like they are really MADE, and they still invest in Bet9ja.

Me go still bet with 30k-50k and get about 100k-150k return and I go still dey make mouth, like people invest Huge and earn Huge.

The woman was like, instead of dumping your money in Bank, and bank use it for other investment and give you peanut as interest, invest it in some other things you are smart at... mind you I didn't say "good at" I said "smart at" there are differences.

Bet9ja is a game of the Brain, what do you know? what you know, what strategy will you use to be profitable?

One question I ask people who criticise those who are involved in bet9ja are :

1. what's the differences between Betting (bet9ja and co) and Forex trading, Binary Options and others?

2. why is bet9ja hated and Forex trading/binary option accepted?

Note : am not encouraging anyone to BET, BETTING IS A CHOICE !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sport Betting Crime by csolomon: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Betting is not a CRIME! I'm not encouraging anyone to Bet... Betting is a Choice and no one should be CRITICISED for getting Involved.

Last 2years December, I was opportune to be in a dinner at Oriental Hotel, Sandfill Bus Stop, Victoria Island, Lagos.

I sat in midst of some Big Men, like I mean Big Men, Ready Made... All married. They were discussing about Investments, guess what they are discussing about? Bet9ja....... One was like, he do play bet with about 500k or more daily, I can't remember how much, but its Huge.

He added, that he earn not less than 200k profit daily, others was like that's small na, like most of them earn Huge daily, not monthly oooo I mean Daily.

There was a woman among them, she is even involve, and she earn a lot too. Like they are really MADE, and they still invest in Bet9ja.

Me go still bet with 30k-50k and get about 100k-150k return and I go still dey make mouth, like people invest Huge and earn Huge.

The woman was like, instead of dumping your money in Bank, and bank use it for other investment and give you peanut as interest, invest it in some other things you are smart at... mind you I didn't say "good at" I said "smart at" there are differences.

Bet9ja is a game of the Brain, what do you know? what you know, what strategy will you use to be profitable?

1. what's the differences between Betting (bet9ja and co) and Forex trading, Binary Options and others?

While it is true that betting is a choice, I have a response regarding why it should not be compared to Forex trading. Primarily because with Forex trading, we use fundamental and technical analysis to predict the most possible outcome. We take calculated risks for the positions we are taking because it is based on analysis. And there is a pattern based on analysis.

Betting, on the other hand, even though some may say has a pattern, still involves guessing. Because of this, a lot of people can take it easily and wind up losing money on the long run. Some people gets lucky, but a whole lot more lose
Re: Sport Betting Crime by Alvin212(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
LOGOBELT:

I sat in midst of some Big Men, like I mean Big Men, Ready Made... All married. They were discussing about Investments, guess what they are discussing about? Bet9ja....... One was like, he do play bet with about 500k or more daily, I can't remember how much, but its Huge.

There was a woman among them, she is even involve, and she earn a lot too. Like they are really MADE, and they still invest in Bet9ja.

Baba hwfa na
Re: Sport Betting Crime by Tjass4barca: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
I will just give a little advice here , please you don’t have a strategy I mean edge don’t try bet9ja or sport betting and not saying you will not will but sure die you go return the money in no time it is called circle forget head to head and other stuffs you know e no go work .if you want to be a doctor or anything you go and learn likewise sport betting but not everyone can do it .. just don’t discourage anybody for playing this work give me daily income

(1) (Reply)

I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) / [video] Brave Edo Youths Resist Intimidation From Unconfirmed Armed Policemen / Is This Nairalander Trying To Scam People With My Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.