Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? (1006 Views)

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK / I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer / Please What Is Nigeria's Emergency Number? Anybody! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by youngwarlocks: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Reasonable contributions are welcomed. What is NCC doing about it?
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by Applaner: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
because Nigeria itself is on emergency.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is Nigeria working?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by MARKone(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
What has ever worked in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by HtwoOw: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is why i hate some people from the Potor region, someone asked a reasonable question and asked for suggestions , in all fairness , i hoped by now this thread would be three pages long and at least a page will be full of intelligent answers or suggestions , but instead, they enjoy mocking the country , granted you lost faith in yourselves especially since Election held in a place where it wasn't supposed to and the chief herder has disappeared without trace , i can't blame you

@OP youngwarlocks we have the power to make a difference, Let's launch a campaign for the government and NCC to look into the situation , this will probably require some investments on parts of the government in terms of infrastructure, but the best part is that it'll lead to employment of fluent and well vetted graduates, even this alone can reform the Police / Emergency Units we have in Nigeria , Power belongs to the People and we can choose what we want when we want from any Government , Democratic or Military
youngwarlocks:
Reasonable contributions are welcomed.
What is NCC doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by youngwarlocks: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
HtwoOw:
This is why i hate some people from the Potor region, someone asked a reasonable question and asked for suggestions , in all fairness , i hoped by now this thread would be three pages long and at least a page will be full of intelligent answers or suggestions , but instead, they enjoy mocking the country , granted you lost faith in yourselves especially since Election held in a place where it wasn't supposed to and the chief herder has disappeared without trace , i can't blame you

@OP youngwarlocks we have the power to make a difference, Let's launch a campaign for the government and NCC to look into the situation , this will probably require some investments on parts of the government in terms of infrastructure, but the best part is that it'll lead to employment of fluent and well vetted graduates, even this alone can reform the Police / Emergency Units we have in Nigeria , Power belongs to the People and we can choose what we want when we want from any Government , Democratic or Military

Thanks for this meaningful contribution. I believe power belongs to the people just as you have rightly stated. Let the campaign begin, together we can make this change happen.
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
HtwoOw:

And the Afonja moderator is yet to move the thread to FP. Learn to behave in the public Ok, I haven't seen any of the comments condemning any tribe . A crestfallen fellow like u should hide under the bed .
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
HtwoOw:

mu

mu

muuuuuuu

muuuuuuuuuu

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by Ezionye(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
youngwarlocks:

Thanks for this meaningful contribution. I believe power belongs to the people just as you have rightly stated. Let the campaign begin, together we can make this change happen.

The tribalistic tone of that comment is completely unnecessary.

Meanwhile, good to know that they are some people who have enough faith in Nigeria to even dial such emergency lines or question their efficacy. More power undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? by Blackfire(m): 1:09am On Jan 02, 2018
they are coming....

wait very well

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) / Offa Bank Robbery Attacks, More(graphic) Photos / See The Pre-death Photo Of This Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.