Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Watch Video Of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Telling President Buhari To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video Of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Telling President Buhari To Resign (186 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Telling President Buhari To Resign by Lisa4nairaland: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Watch video of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe telling president Buhari to resign

Senate minority leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe during plenary on Wednesday January 29th, asked the officials of the Buhari-led government to resign following the escalating security challenges in all parts of the country.

Click here for latest news

”We did not elect the IG, we did not elect the chief of staff. We did not elect the joint chiefs, we did not elect the National Security Adviser. We elected the government of APC in 2015 and re-elected them in 2019. The reason why we re-elected them was that they continued to tell us that because they had the key to security and the whole Nigeria voted them in 2019 and I agree with that and I am saying Mr President(Senate president), when you want to deal with a matter, you go to the head so we will go to the government and ask this government to resign because they can no longer do anything in this country” he said

Below is a clip of him calling for the resignation.
watch through below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/politics/senator-enyinnaya-abaribe/

(1) (Reply)

Bravo!!! Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign (video) / Editorial: Erosion Control In Nnewi, A Pat On The Governor’s Back / My Opinion On Anambra Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.