Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside (583 Views)

You Open Your Oven And See This, What’s Your Next Move ? / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by TyroneP(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by dheaven: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Why didn't you call the commissioner of police and arrest all the police in that check point?
Re: Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm lesson learnt.

Many innocent people have been set up by activities like this, and they have to cough our huge some of money to be set free.

I think they targeted you because of the car you drive.

They wouldn't do that to a cab driver, but all the same, lessons have been learnt.

1 Like

Re: Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by thorpido(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2020
TyroneP:
On my way home today at around 8:15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.
As I stopped, he asked me to open the booth of the car. I opened the booth from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok you may go.”
I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.
I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car booth.
Guess what
I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.
The policemen must have informed their colleagues standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.
I was correct in my guess. Approximately, half a mile later, I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my booth.
Now I got down, went behind and opened the booth physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.
Please don’t open your car booth from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the booth with keys and permit searching under your own supervision
Share To Save others from this wicked thieves!
This is just pure madness and wickedness.They wanted to set you up to extort you.

2 Likes

Re: Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
Why didn't you call the commissioner of police and arrest all the police in that check point?
Does he have prove?

Calling the commissioner will only give him problem, in the absence of pictorial or video proof.

This is NIGERIA, unlike in Europe or USA where we have CCTV in all the roads.

2 Likes

Re: Never Open Your Booth For Anyone While You're Inside by RedSquid: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

£25m Businessman Is Searching For A Wife - Are You Interested? / Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen / Happy Birthday To Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.