Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) (43115 Views)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
salford1:

Ancestors? grin
You are mixing things up.
Ancient Israelites are the present day Arab looking Palestinians. They are fighting for their Ancestral land.

The people majorly controlling the modern day Israel are European jews chased out several of European countries after WW2 by Hitler.
no, ancient Israel (the 2-tribe kingdom whose people were later know as Jews) was conquered many times, for example by Romans who 'captured and deported' many of the Jews after their failed rebellion/revolt. They were free to move around after Rome became 'Christianized'. After the Romans, the Arabs (including Ottoman Turks) also invaded and conquered the lands. These palestinians are descendants of those Arabs and not ancient Jews who had been scattered everywhere.

In the end, everyone is a land grabber, but the Jews were there first.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
DeejaywonDJ1:

Bro the real Isrealites was captured and taken to Persia (present day Iran) and they never return to this day and they were replaced by another tribe according to Bible but the remaining tribe of Juda, Benjamin and half tribe of Manasseh are the present Palestinians and they were also taken to captivity as well by nebuchadnezzar but returned unlike the Isrealites. Go and read the Bible expecially Esther, Daniel, the book of king you will understand very well
In that case going by your unifocal reasoning, let them answer Israelis. Benjamin and Judah are not Palestinians they are Israelis.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

What history. ...was there a country called Israel in 1945?
Yes. there was a place called Isreal and Jerusalem in the history of humans.

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by salford1: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
bankylan:

Europeans Jews....lol Ancient Israelis are present day Palestinians. Wetin Musa no go read for Nairaland.
That is why you are a Musa I guess.
Musa, better stay at your gate. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Empiree: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
salford1:

Infact, you just feel tired for them. You can see the ignorance of so many Nairalanders. It's the same ignorance that's being carried over in the state of affairs of Nigeria. Some do not even know that there are Palestinian Jews. They see everything from a religious bigoted view.
I am sick of them

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
[/quote][quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=86235680]

You may be Daniel or Israel bro. That does not make you a Christian.
Then I never said Israelites are Christians. All I want you to know is that Jerusalem belongs to the Israelites.

Go and read history and get to know Jerusalem has ever belonged to the Israelites. Its like if the people that the founder of Ibadan fought and conquered their land thousands of years back just wake up today and say the land belonged to our great great ground father. We want to claim it back. That is day dreaming.

It is in the Qur'an that the Israelites lived in Israel and Jerusalem was where Isa was born. And Isa was an Israelite from the linage of David. And David was the King of the Jews.

Can they contest that.

From your first mention you said I am a Muslim
I make clarification, you still don't care but you want me to care what you said.
Do you know that both Israelite and Palestinian are the same.

Maybe this can still help you

Why are they fighting? Israel is the world's only Jewish state, located just east of the Mediterranean Sea. Palestinians, the Arab population that hails from the land Israel now controls, refer to the territory as Palestine, and want to establish a state by that name on all or part of the same land.May 14, 2018
https://www.vox.com › israel-pa...
What are Israel and Palestine? Why are they fighting? - Vox

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
Yes. there was a place called Isreal and Jerusalem in the history of humans.
Quote the history
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
chrisxxx:

See as e dey sweet for your mouth. I dont know why most Muslim reason in reverse. If they are the real Jew, do you agrewe the Jews own Jerusalem?
Please stop this nonsense.
Do you know me before concluding that I am a Muslim. Everything is inside the Bible read it very well
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
WHILE MUSLIMS ARE BUSY CLEANING THEIR AK-47'S OVER THE ON-COMING WAR OVER JERUSALEM, WHICH TRUMP HAS LAID FOUNDATION FOR, CHRISTIANS CONTINUE TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE IGNORANT OF THE IMPLICATION OF THESE THINGS.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/trump-unveils-israeli-plan-palestinian-rejections-200128151735083.html

As long as the deal is not agreed. The world is not coming to an end yet. grin
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Quote the history

Israel has evidence of the earliest migration of
hominids out of Africa . [28] Canaanite tribes are archaeologically attested since the Middle Bronze Age , [29][30] while the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah emerged during the Iron Age . [31][32] The Neo-Assyrian Empire destroyed Israel around 720 BCE . [33] Judah was later conquered by the Babylonian, Persian and Hellenistic empires and had existed as
Jewish autonomous provinces. [34][35] The successful Maccabean Revolt led to an independent Hasmonean kingdom by 110 BCE, [36] which in 63 BCE however became a client state of the Roman Republic that subsequently installed the Herodian dynasty in 37 BCE, and in 6 CE created the Roman province of Judea . [37] Judea lasted as a Roman province until the failed Jewish revolts resulted in widespread destruction, [36] the expulsion of the Jewish population[36][38] and the renaming of the region from Iudaea to Syria Palaestina

copied from Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
no you are wrong! i am talking about the destruction of Jerusalem that Jesus predicted which took place in the year 70 CE!

the Persians never took Isrealite. the Persians only took over the Isrealite in the Babylonian empire when king Cyrus captured Babylon. all Isrealite returned back but were recaptured by the Roman empire in 70CE in fufilment of Christ prophecy
Don't worry I will send the Bible passage to you
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by blasted12: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
The state of Israel are land grabbers
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by salford1: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Empiree:
I am sick of them
I have tried on Nairaland. I have been here since 2007. I think it's time for me to leave for good like many others. One can become dumber on modern day Nairaland just by reading some comments on here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
maestroferddi:
What a thoughtless remark!

Take away Islam and the Palestines will welcome the co-existence with Israel. ..

If Jesus appears, He will solve Islam and the whole will experience lasting peace.
What are you saying, you hypocrite.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
aremuforlife:

From your first mention you said I am a Muslim
I make clarification, you still don't care but you want me to care what you said.
Do you know that both Israelite and Palestinian are the same.

Maybe this can still help you

Why are they fighting? Israel is the world's only Jewish state, located just east of the Mediterranean Sea. Palestinians, the Arab population that hails from the land Israel now controls, refer to the territory as Palestine, and want to establish a state by that name on all or part of the same land.May 14, 2018
https://www.vox.com › israel-pa...
What are Israel and Palestine? Why are they fighting? - Vox

According to Bible history they are not the same. I will like to know where you got your history from. They may speak almost same language but they are not the same. The reason why the age long fight still continues. They can't be the same and be fighting one another.

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
aumeehn:
likewise Palestine will never abide by it! Typical southerner always swayed by the promise of easy money! Thats why we the Fulanis will continue to Rule this Country till eternity. Just an offer of $1bn your leaders will sell all of you.
look at this one bragging with dirt. How has the rulings from your people stopped you and tribesmen from being the dirtiest and poorest race in the world? How has it stopped your people from dwelling in slum and huts? How has it stopped your young ones from trekking hundreds of kilometers to the south to either live cattle in the Bush or curled up behind dunghills to scavenge metal objects or stopped your young girls and olds ones from curling up on roadsides to beg N20 in order to survive as the almajiri waste they are?
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Bear007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why did we let go bakassi peninsula again...

We no go gree
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bahddo:
no, ancient Israel (the 2-tribe kingdom whose people were later know as Jews) was conquered many times, for example by Romans who 'captured and deported' many of the Jews after their rebellion. They were free to move around after Rome became 'Christianized'. After the Romans, the Arabs (including Ottoman Turks) also invaded and conquered the lands. These palestinians are descendants of those Arabs and not ancient Jews who had been scattered everywhere.

In the end, everyone is a land grabber, but the Jews were there first.

Go and reread history very well Arab didn't conquer them but the turks (ottoman empire) and they allowed them to practise their religion
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
chrisxxx:

In that case going by your unifocal reasoning, let them answer Israelis. Benjamin and Judah are not Palestinians they are Israelis.
Bro go and read the Bible very well
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
midnighter:

The Palestinian Christian minority gets persecuted and messed up by the Palestinian Sunni Muslim majority and has to flee to different countries to save their skins.

Jesus stands with Palestinian CHRISTIANS and will reward them for their suffering.
Are you for real? The jews are punishing all Palestinians and those who can flee have left, Christians and muslims.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by BackToLife: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
aumeehn:
likewise Palestine will never abide by it! Typical southerner always swayed by the promise of easy money! Thats why we the Fulanis will continue to Rule this Country till eternity. Just an offer of $1bn your leaders will sell all of you.
You are very right. Southerners are myopic and very senseless.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Anything short of a total genocide of the Jews is unacceptable to any true Mussie; even if Israel is declared a Mussie territory, it won't stop the war against the Jews; it is a spiritual obligation.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
[/quote][quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=86235936]

According to Bible history they are not the same. I will like to know where you got your history from. They may speak almost same language but they are not the same. The reason why the age long fight still continues. They can't be the same and be fighting one another.
Can you provide a proof from the bible,
Is like telling me that Isreal and Arabs are different
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
DeejaywonDJ1:

Don't worry I will send the Bible passage to you
you don't need to send it to me. Jerusalem and Judea were recaptured by the Romans in 70CE after Jesus must have left the Earth. all Jews or Zionist were taken away and scattered over the Roman empire and today Europe to fulfill Jesus prophecy in Matthew 24
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bahddo:
Jesus would not have gotten involved in political rivalries. Back in his day he didn't attempt to rescue his nation from Roman oppression.

That said, Palestinians are Arabs. They have always been land grabbers (worse than Israelis) and Jerusalem does not belong to them.
You're saying jesus will forsake the oppressed Palestinian because they're Arabs and Christians!!! May the good lord forgive you.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by midnighter(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Are you for real? The jews are punishing all Palestinians and those who can flee have left, Christians and muslims.

Stop bringing Jesus into where Muslims are oppressing Christians, it can never work for you.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:

Israel has evidence of the earliest migration of
hominids out of Africa . [28] Canaanite tribes are archaeologically attested since the Middle Bronze Age , [29][30] while the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah emerged during the Iron Age . [31][32] The Neo-Assyrian Empire destroyed Israel around 720 BCE . [33] Judah was later conquered by the Babylonian, Persian and Hellenistic empires and had existed as
Jewish autonomous provinces. [34][35] The successful Maccabean Revolt led to an independent Hasmonean kingdom by 110 BCE, [36] which in 63 BCE however became a client state of the Roman Republic that subsequently installed the Herodian dynasty in 37 BCE, and in 6 CE created the Roman province of Judea . [37] Judea lasted as a Roman province until the failed Jewish revolts resulted in widespread destruction, [36] the expulsion of the Jewish population[36][38] and the renaming of the region from Iudaea to Syria Palaestina

copied from Wikipedia
Romans own turkey can they claim that too ?
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
midnighter:

Stop bringing Jesus into where Muslims are oppressing Christians, it can never work for you.
Sorry, but you are speaking out of ignorance. Jews dont care a hoot whether you are a christian or muslim Palestinian.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by midnighter(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chamber2000:
The Arabs are the worst racist and they are all tired of the Palestinian issue because Nationalism is not as strong as the early 70s.

The advancement in Internet has made them to make decisions based on what they read and not one stupid Imam tells them

Hmm. Nawao
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Wanity(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
aumeehn:
The hypocrisy of Some Naija Christians is very pathetic. Here they are crying foul play because Buhari said he will undertake a New project called RUGA for the Fulani people on their lands. All of them started wailing and shouting Islamization Agenda. But when Israel and US and doing the same they said Palestine should just accept it because their lands belongs to the Israelites since the Biblical days. I hated Buhari even though he is a Muslim and Fulani from 2011 during GEj era to 2019 but now i know better.

Never Ever give power to a Nigerian christian. I will rather vote for a muslim worse than Buhari by 1000 miles. Non sense and ingredients

Look at this foolish idiot

If you like vote for who ever you want the real Christians don't care.

Arab goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.