Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) (43106 Views)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by tityboi: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
salford:

Indeed, Roman does not exist as a country today, but by and large, present day Italians are the descendants. Just like Iranians are descendants of Ancient Persians.

the Roman Empire included these today's countries and territories: most of Europe (England, Wales, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Gibraltar, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine), coastal northern Africa (Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt), the Balkans (Albania, Greece, Hungary, Bosnia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria,
Turkey ), the Mediterranean Sea , the Black Sea , Asia Minor , and some parts of Mesopotamia and the Middle East (Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Israel).

Turkey was just part of an empire just as Nigeria was part of the British colony
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
the real Isrealite were the one taken away by the Romans in the year 70 CE after being rejected by God. they were scattered all over Europe. their decendant returned , declared a Jewish state in 1948.

But the invaders were coming from Europe. You mean they fled in the direction of the invaders? Where were the Israelites always fleeing to in the Bible?
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zooposki:

But the invaders were coming from Europe. You mean they fled in the direction of the invaders?
Jesus admonished his followers to flee to the mountain.
but the Jews or Zionist stayed back to defend their country. this ones were captured and taken back into Europe in the year 70 CE.

it was Jesus deciples that fled not Isrealite
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
the real Isrealite were the one taken away by the Romans in the year 70 CE after being rejected by God. they were scattered all over Europe. their decendant returned , declared a Jewish state in 1948.

So basically the Palestinians have told the Israelis "I get am before no be property" tongue

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
Jesus admonished his followers to flee to the mountain.
but the Jews or Zionist stayed back to defend their country. this ones were captured and taken back into Europe in the year 70 CE.

it was Jesus deciples that fled not Isrealite

All through the Bible, where were the Israelites always running to escape persecution and war?
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by peace28(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
chudez0147:
weting concerns us for trump mata??
i don't get u this deal will favor them more than Isreal .
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
internationalman:
It seems this man is more determine to rule the middle east than his people

by their fruit we shall know them....
Go and burn usa flag naaaa;ur brothers are doing same or 72 virgins no dey hungry u
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
When God wants to destroy a nation, he will hardened the heart of their king and make them reject a peace deal. As Trump himself said, this could be Palestinian last chance for peace to reign.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by vicben27(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Palestinians are Christians and muslims. Jews have reduced all Palestinians to an existence akin to prisoners in their own homeland. If jesus were to materialise today, he will certainly stand with palestinians against their oppressors.
keep consoling Urself
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zooposki:

All through the Bible, where were the Israelites always running to escape persecution and war?
because their neighbors were not comfortable with them . you know they were God chosen people and everyone wants to oppress them.
some wars and persecution also came because they left their God.

you should know all these since you read the Bible
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
salford1:

I have tried on Nairaland. I have been here since 2007. I think it's time for me to leave for good like many others. One can become dumber on modern day Nairaland just by reading some comments on here.
I don't blame you.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
midnighter:

So basically the Palestinians have told the Israelis "I get am before no be property" tongue
they should now fight to defend themselves against Isreal and not cry
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
because their neighbors were not comfortable with them . you know they were God chosen people and everyone wants to oppress them.

What do you understand by these statements

Zephaniah 3:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Isaiah 11:11
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time, to recover the remnant of his people which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, & from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the ylands of the Sea.”
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:

Do you also know that the Jewish people were the owners of the ships used in the Trans Atlantic Slave trade. One of the cargo ships used to transfer the slaves was even called Jesus.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by TheMan3: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Trump is a deluded fool, how can you take what is A’s and give it to B and expect peace. Trump should stop playing to the gallery in an attempt to gain cheap political point.
and who gave it to A? Has Jerusalem not been the capital of isreal for morning than 3000years
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zooposki:

What do you understand by these statements

Zephaniah 3:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Isaiah 11:11
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time, to recover the remnant of his people which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, & from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the ylands of the Sea.”
you should bring out the full chapter here.

zep and Isaiah 11 are prophecy about God restoring pure worship to the full Earth . Zephaniah was more of a judgement against the Nations while Isaiah 11 is about Jesus Christ restoring pure worship to Earth
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Trump Peace deal of the Century was a very good deal though I do not accept the part of the plan that cedes Any part of JERUSALEM to Palestine in any Guise..

JERUSALEM is Solely GOD ALMIGHTY House in Israel....

All these unnecessary contentions attracts GOD'S wrath..

If you notice, After the plan was Released , an Earth struck the Carribean and it was felt in President Trump Home place in Mago , Florida..

President Donald Trump has been Isreal best friend in Modern times, but ceding some part of Jerusalem to Palestine is not GOD'S Plan..

JERUSALEM is GOD'S Eternal city..

Having Said that, Everyone should live Prepared.. The Third temple will be built in that part ceded to Palestine.. The Rapture will happen before it is built..

Remember the Bible says , when they say peace, Sudden Destruction comes..

I hear the pope ( The false prophet of Revelation 13)is Having a Global peace pact with all leaders of Nation May 17, 2020....

The Truth of the Matter is that there will be no peace without The PRINCE of PEACE ( JESUS CHRIST). The Earth Today is Going Speedily against GOD . Looking for Peace is a Joke Nd mere words.

Peace will come but it will be After the Rapture and the Great Tribulation. All the saints who made Rapture and those who were able to make it out in Great Tribulation will Be Returning to Earth with JESUS CHRIST for the Millienium Reign. That's when this Earth will see Peace

Live Ready Folks..
Accept JESUS CHRIST And pray to be Made Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on the Earth..

it's still according to God's plan.
The times of the gentiles,the holy city will be trampled underfoot,then Shiloh will come.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
You guys should forget this nonsense there is nothing like pure Jewish people anymore. All of them are close cousins those Arab Jews and Jews in Morocco, Algeria Palestine, Egypt Syria, Yemen Palestinian Arabs, Isreal, Russia, Ethiopia and the world at large regardless of culture religion and linguistics or how they intermarriage. They're all descendants of Hebrew (Abraham) including the Arab world and brothers to each other if they like they should kill themselves all its none of my business. Jesus is not interested in Isreal or any other place rather than your heart, If you kill or sin in his name you know your rewards already.
We even heard that Jews and Egyptians were brown skin but today everything is different, history has been rewrite and manipulate to suite the narrator opinion.

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by dynamic006(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
People can be so daft and irredeemable violent.

They say a plan is underway, you didn't even wait for the plan to be unveiled and you started demostrations and even rejected the plan. Now the plan is unveiled, who expect something different.

That explains a lot of who they are in terms of violence.
SpecialAdviser:

They say a plan is underway, you didn't even wait for the plan to be unveiled and you started demostrations and even rejected the plan. Now the plan is unveiled, who expect something different.

SpecialAdviser:

if you don't know the genesis of an issue, its better to mind your business. how can you accept a plan from your enemy. trump has obviously demonstrated that he his an enemy to the Palestinian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
there was Isreal before this present Jewish state of Isreal. the British only return a land that belong their ancestors who were taken away by the Romans

Oh please stfu! The Americans should return the land they took away from the Natives of Americans first. Besides that land belongs to the Palestinians

1 Like

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by FA13(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Palestinians are Christians and muslims. Jews have reduced all Palestinians to an existence akin to prisoners in their own homeland. If jesus were to materialise today, he will certainly stand with palestinians against their oppressors.

Even if they are Christians.
The land belongs to Israel even if no Christian is there now.

Dont start mentioning Jesus name that you dont kniwand
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zooposki:

Do you also know that the Jewish people were the owners of the ships used in the Trans Atlantic Slave trade. One of the cargo ships used to transfer the slaves was even called Jesus.
those were unproven allegations and even if it is true, does it mean they should leave their ancestral land for the Palestinians?

influential Jews like every other powerful European or American families own slaves and that is not my business
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by FA13(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
mu2sa2:

Even if Paleatinians are all Christians.

Dont start mentioning Jesus name that you dont know and telling us what he would do because you dont know it.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
those were unproven allegations and even if it is true, does it mean they should leave their ancestral land for the Palestinians?

influential Jews like every other powerful European or American families own slaves and that is not my business

Seems you are a troll. With or without your lies, the truth is already spreading on whom God’s chosen people really are, i.e, the real Israelites/Jews and not the fakes ones currently occupying the state of Israel, whom the Bible calls the Synagogue of Satan.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
FA13:

Even if they are Christians.

Dont start mentioning Jesus name that you dont kniwand
You are probably a Christian and you're happy with one group of people oppressing others. What's the crime of Palestinian muslims and Christians that jews have reduced to a life of slavery?
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
fieryy:

Oh please stfu! The Americans should return the land they took away fron the Natives of Americans first. Besides that land belongs to the Palestinians
the native Americans accepted the invading Europeans and they now live in peace.

Jerusalem has always belong to the Israelite and they were right to take it back
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
midnighter:

Your problem is that you want to lie about the facts.

Palestinian Muslim groups try to force Palestinian Christians to convert to Islam, Islamist militants attack churches and rush into Christian villages shooting bullets into the air like Fulani herdsmen and political miscreants attack and torture Christians and you're here calling Jesus, why?

Jesus stands with PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS, simple.
Even isrealis dont peddle this untruth.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:

the native Americans accepted the invading Europeans and they now live in peace.

Jerusalem has always belong to the Israelite and they were right to take it back
You dont know the history of Jerusalem. Ignorance is a terrible disease.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Obiagu01: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
internationalman:
It seems this man is more determine to rule the middle east than his people

Do you know the meaning of one being the president of America,the most powerful country in the world?.you don't know what international politics is all about yet you call yourself international man.change that name my friend before I meet you there.
Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:

Hmmm but it belongs to kingdom of Judah after Isreal was divided into two

Re: Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zooposki:

Seems you are a troll.
I know what you are trying to do.
you are trying to make it seems like Isreal hate black nations which is not my business because we blacks also hate ourselves. Jerusalem and it surrounding belong to the isrealite and not Christians or we blacks.

Israel should not leave their land because they hate blacks or Christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.