Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70887 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by MERCHANDISER: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

You're so busy yet have the time to reply to my inconsequential post. Say the truth, you're jobless.
Send me your CV bro I'll see what I can do. I'm not promising nothing though.
make i send mine join.2.1 degee holder since 2016 no tangible job
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by GuestLog: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE
Wrong! Those are Zombie who are shocked that their messiah is the worst thing both living, dead and inanimate object to ever walk the face of the 9 planets circling the sun.

Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense
Nigerians are not stupid, Buhari never won the election, he only manipulated the system.

[s]
I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley[/s]

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently
Las Las, this poll is incomplete because I haven't voted against the cursed goro chewing marafakaa Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Ask your fellow WAILERS who are supposed to be "enlightened"

But u said d "wailers" don't no what GDP is and that they dont no how d economy works. If u say they don't no, that means u know and since u say they don't no, y should I ask those who u say don't no?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

But u said d "wailers" don't no what GDP is and that they dont no how d economy works. If u say they don't no, that means u know and since u say they don't no, y should I ask those who u say don't no?

But you said the voters on Sahara poll who happen to be wailers are enlightened so ask them to explain it to you
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am responsible for what I type but not responsible for what you understand.
That's good. Since u are responsible for what u typed, it shouldn't be a problem explaining what u typed. Meanwhile,

"If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general".
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

But you said the voters on Sahara poll who happen to be wailers are enlightened so ask them to explain it to you

Can u show me where I said d above?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
BluntBoy:

A retired general is someone you mentioned as not qualified to be a gate man?

Do you know how many leadership positions the man has held? He was once governor, minister, head of state, and now president, among many other leadership positions.

Supposing he doesn't even have any academic certificates, his experiences surpass all certificates necessary to be president of a country.

I would never entrust my roadside kiosk to be managed by Buhari. Don't care if he was Secretary General of the UN before.

No other president in the history of Nigeria has shown so much ethnocentric bias.

Naa...he is a complete failure. The blood shed in Plateau and Benue states are on his head and the head of his children and their children after them.

This is not a curse. It is a statement of fact.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u show me where I said d above?

Can you show me Wailers are enlightened?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

That's good. Since u are responsible for what u typed, it shouldn't be a problem explaining what u typed. Meanwhile,

"If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general".

cc Wadata Plaza
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Louisboy22(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

u deserve an Oscar for this comment
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Joel971: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes! RESIGN NOW!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Truthbites: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yes ooo.

I voted for Buhari in igboland and I was rigged too

Ntooor grin

U voted? Why the tears ? ur N30,000k nor come this month? Them don sack u for BMC work?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Truthbites:

U voted? Why the tears ? ur N30,000k nor come this month? Them don sack u for BMC work?

Stale! Same way your 18k has been paid as a wadata wailing zombie so you can keep being a nuisance online
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Can you show me Wailers are enlightened?

I don't get u. Do u understand what u typed?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

cc Wadata Plaza

What has "cc Wadata Plaza go to do with this?:

lexy2014:

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

What has "cc Wadata Plaza go to do with this?:

cc Wadata Plaza
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't get u. Do u understand what u typed?

CC wadata plaza
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by idealogical: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

You are entitled to your minority opinion.

The majority voted for him to be the President of Nigeria, they even voted massively for him the second time and the same Majority are still solidly behind the president, including me.

Tantrums, gateman, and all the hateful and abusive words didn't matter at the polls.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by biggy26: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools
13 out of the 15M were ghost voters.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Kay25(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

that still does not make it better than those who said he should resign
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Witchersunited: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Of course he is not going to resign, but the poll gives an idea of how the enlightened Nigerians see him.
Forget about your 15m votes most of which came from illiterate almajiris plus the connivance of security agents. The online poll samples the opinions of exposed Nigerians like you and me.
Oh, it's approximately 23k votes now (and 73% want him to resign), yet there are over 4 more days to go.
Enlightened?

Are you enlightened yourself?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
biggy26:

13 out of the 15M were ghost voters.

Yes o 10m out of the 11m votes Atiku got were ghost voters
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good

It's good we used our own eyes to see what a bad leader he is cos people wey experience am b4 tell us but we failed to hear

If he didn't win, he would have been said to be the best leader that never lead Nigeria

I vote 10000 for him to be removed

But who we want put as president,too many buhari(s) in the system, in fact every potential politician in Nigeria is a potential buhari

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bringback9ja1:
One thing I learnt from Buhari is

YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE

Words on marble

You really can't give what you don't have...
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
RagaMufeen:
It should be 95%, I've gone to vote for him to resign immediately.

Me sef want to go and vote... At least that's one of the places where my vote can be transparent

No holding a gun to my head to vote who I don't want...
It can't be rigged...

That's the main reason Nigerian politicians would never adopt online voting because too many miscreants won't be at the helms of affair plus they won't be able to rig it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

CC wadata plaza

What does "cc wadata plaza" mean?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Nairaland has finally degenerated into a PDP/IPOB forum.
Just see the amount of likes this good for nothing fellow has received

If u feel that what he said is wrong, u should countered it with facts cos I don't see what PDP/IPOB have got to do with his comment

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Truthbites: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Stale! Same way your 18k has been paid as a wadata wailing zombie so you can keep being a nuisance online

It's not stale. Corpers are now earning 33,000, and u are proud to earn 30,000k defending Buhari on line. Where pictures of zombies sef? Who fit help me with one for this dude?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

You're so busy yet have the time to reply to my inconsequential post. Say the truth, you're jobless.
Send me your CV bro I'll see what I can do. I'm not promising nothing though.

On a lighter note...

One thread on nairaland: the biggest scam you've done or been done

Some said its this line: send me your CV, I'll see what I can do

Does that make u a scammer

Nah joke i dey ohh, abeg no press P ohh, I no Sabi yab at all, u go win me
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Truthbites:

It's not stale. Corpers are now earning 33,000, and u are proud to earn 30,000k defending Buhari on line. Where pictures of zombies sef? Who fit help me with one for this dude?

Enjoy your 18k wadata plaza stipend
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

If u feel that what he said is wrong, u should countered it with facts cos I don't see what PDP/IPOB have got to do with his comment

No mind the "otele"

Whatever the word means. It just sound funky n abusive at the same time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.