Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened (5717 Views)

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by RagaMufeen(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chi-sus! Buhari should just resign abeg

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
The 2% are the problems we have in this country. Fools!!!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by ImDStar: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by etebefia: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
Rather the 2%, 3%, and the 7%

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by alsudan: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
The poll was hijacked by Igbos and PDP in the words of Zombie.

I talk am! See one below me already.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by tartar9(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Still buhari won a reelection,still he won four of the six geopolitical zone.
We know exactly it's the frustrated children of hate comprising the bulk of these online votes.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by joeluv: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rigged elections you mean. Lol.., Even Buhari knows better than to brag about winning 2019 election.
tartar9:
We know exactly it's the frustrated children of hate comprising the bulk of these online votes.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by psalmsmiles(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
A man doesnt have 17 children on twitter and almajiries and live there too. Lest i forget, you cant vote multiple times and twitter.
Buhari ya chu'che mu a nigeria. Allah ya Isa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by sofiscatedmoron: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
the 2%, 3%, and the 7% are afonja muslims

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by sofiscatedmoron: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
tartar9:
u mean Nigerians are now working at twitter abi grin

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by punisha: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sadly it ends on those twitter polls...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by dukeprince50: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
so the two percent put Nigeria into this mess and the 88% are just watching.

the 88% are the problem in this country, very useless and PVCless people.
The 2% decides who rules and who doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by GamalNasser: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
tartar9:

Don't mind them they don't know I'm real life Buhari has INEC and Tanko to do magic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by dukeprince50: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
joeluv:
Rigged elections you mean. Lol.., Even Buhari knows better than to brag about winning 2019 election.
So for ur mind, Atiku go win PMB?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
So for ur mind, Atiku go win PMB?

Not "go".

Atiku won PMB.

Fair and square.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
The are deadmeatgriller, ngeneukwuewu, Buhariadvofool and their other numerous fake online accounts. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by dukeprince50: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Awol1:

Not "go".

Atiku won PMB.

Fair and square.
lol, I respect ur opinion anyway but I actually disagree.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Built2last: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
People eye don dey clear.

What a certain region in Nigeria saw before market opened a d rejected.

They were tagged wailers.

Now wailers are everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by dukeprince50: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
J111333:
The are deadmeatgriller, ngeneukwuewu, Buhariadvofool and their other numerous fake online accounts. undecided
so those people made the country what it is, and the 88% did nothing about it, the 88% were completely useless against the 2% even if if they outnumbered them by 44:1?
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by dukeprince50: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Built2last:
People eye don dey clear.

What a certain region in Nigeria saw before market opened a d rejected.

They were tagged wailers.

Now wailers are everywhere
it was like this before 2019 election, if them do election again, you go begin wonder where the 88% deh.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by saaron(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
The message is loud and clear! Buhari should tender his resignation immediately.
#BuhariMustResign

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by efighter: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:

Same way Atikuchukwu won the online polls.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by ContractKiller: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
The 2% includes Mannabbqgrill, Simplyleo, Sarrki , helinues etc.

Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by judgementyard(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
The truth remains,GMB SHOULD RESIGN!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by eagleu: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
tartar9:

Did he win?
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by GamalNasser: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
the 2%, 3%, and the 7% are afonja muslims

Can only be them

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Ojiofor: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
5 percenters are always right by rejecting Buhari in five elections.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by saaron(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ojiofor:
5 percenters are always right by rejecting Buhari in five elections.
Very true. I salute Igbos for standing their ground. They know a bad product when they see one.
Buhari, the unelectable according to Elrufai actually never won 2015 and 2019 elections. He was rigged into Aso Villa by wicked people who never meant well for Nigeria.
Hunger, Fulani terrorist massacres, boko haram, Jihad, Sharia, poverty etc are the results of their plan for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Sonoyom(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Failure extraordinaire

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
saaron:
Very true. I salute Igbos for standing their ground. They know a bad product when they see one.
Buhari, the unelectable according to Elrufai actually never won 2015 and 2019 elections. He was rigged into Aso Villa by wicked people who never meant well for Nigeria.
Hunger, Fulani terrorist massacres, boko haram, Jihad, Sharia, poverty etc are the results of their plan for Nigeria.

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Jaapu: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:

Not exactly. This poll results will be announced in Germany. And those fools can have their lefellendum.
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
The real zombies are not on twitter or do not have access to the Internet.

na AM radio dem dey use.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Bill To Create 111 Additional Electoral Seats For Women Scales Second Reading / Nigeria Wins Water Leadership Award! Are You Kidding Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.