Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened (5740 Views)

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Uyi168: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
saaron:
The message is loud and clear! Buhari should tender his resignation immediately.
#BuhariMustResign
U and I know that can never happen...
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by saaron(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Uyi168:
U and I know that can never happen...
Of couse I know Buhari will not resign. Our campaign is for history purpose.
History will record buhari as the man who refused to resign despite total collapse of security during his regime that saw the mass destruction of lives and properties via fulani and boko haram terrorist.

#BuhariMustResign

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Uyi168: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
saaron:
Of couse I know Buhari will not resign. Our campaign is for history purpose.
History will record buhari as the man who refused to resign despite total collapse of security during his regime that saw the mass destruction of lives and properties via fulani and boko haram terrorist.

#BuhariMustResign
We rarely read and learn from history in this part of the world..
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by pek(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Awol1:

Not "go".

Atiku won PMB.

Fair and square.
English!
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by BuhariAdvocate: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ipob propaganda.
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
I LOVE PMB
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by solmus: 2:08am On Jan 31, 2020
nonsense and ingredient
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Bighead9: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2020
We love Buhari.

Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by richesbhc(m): 6:19am On Jan 31, 2020
In search of a solution Nigeria got a bigger problem in Buhari
Buhari will go down as the worst president in the history of Nigeria
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by snitchbitch: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2020
I hope you guys realise that their is difference between inec polls and twitter polls, though buharis second tenure is not that palatable, but most of you twitter warriors we all know you will hide under your keyboards on the day of election ,

think like this, "how many Hausa guy has twitter accounts?" , those in idp camps, those almajiris, how many of them use twitter.

twitter polls, very funny!!!
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by fkj950ax(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
The 2% are the problems we have in this country. Fools!!!!

Nope. They aren't the problem and are not fools.

The 2% go out on election date.
The 88% tune in to ChannelsTV monitoring #NigeriaDecides
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Jeffenigwe: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davash222:
The 2% are the problems we have in this country. Fools!!!!
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Not "go".

Atiku won PMB.

Fair and square.

No he didn't.
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Jeffenigwe: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Well spoken my brother, yes they do go out on that D day!!!!

The problem we have in this country is all of us!!!

No unity, we hate each other, we hate Nigeria itself, lack of time management, selfish interest at its heights and we all want to become rich over night!!!! So therefore, anyone that is put in that presidency sit still exhibits the same character.

fkj950ax:

Nope. They aren't the problem and are not fools.

The 2% go out on election date.
The 88% tune in to ChannelsTV monitoring #NigeriaDecides
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Khaleell001(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2020
joeluv:
Rigged elections you mean. Lol.., Even Buhari knows better than to brag about winning 2019 election.

rig where?
Re: Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened by Khaleell001(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Not "go".
Atiku won PMB.
Fair and square.
in your dreams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! / FG To Reform Police With N1.5trn / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.