Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sales Rep Job In Ibadan (ogunpa Market) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Rep Job In Ibadan (ogunpa Market) (596 Views)

Should I Continue With The Teaching Job Or Take The Van Sales Rep Job / 150k & 40-50k For Marketing Manager And Sales Rep Job. / Pharmaceutical/medical Rep Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Job In Ibadan (ogunpa Market) by Fiestafetta: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
A sales assistant is needed around ogunpa market, Ibadan Oyo state. Must be diligent, punctual, good customer relations and other valuable skills. Salary is #15,000. Proximity to the market will be highly considered. 08145024627.

1 Like

Re: Sales Rep Job In Ibadan (ogunpa Market) by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
The services of a REAL ESTATE Sales Representative is needed in Ibadan.

The candidate should have good interpersonal relationship AND KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
Good communication skills,
Natural ability to sell and drive sales,
Goal oriented and self motivated.
Computer literate and must be ready to start work on the go.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Job Interview And Its My First,need Advice / . / Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.