Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (82146 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by seunfly: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Organs:

@Frog12, I guess english comprehension is your problem.

@Seunfly, I know the case was 20 years ago, however, she mentioned at least two sisters and her brother Tunde, she also mentioned two pastors the Wole Soetan (She'd said PH branch) and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) knew about her reporting the case then and the pastors begged her and talked about how Fatoyinbo was in the cult and lived wild prior and still taming his demons etc. Now, this case was thrown out cos it was 20 years ago. However, the people mentioned did not come out to deny it. Also, Ese's case in london was consensual however she'd said when she met with the pastor again talking about the guilt she felt, he asked for them to meet and tried to come at her again... and she now called a pastor in lagos and reported it. So, in all of this, YOU, Seunfly and Frog12, defending this guy are the unreasonable ones here. For society to function, there is circumstantial evidence for this guy not leading or standing as examples to others and saying enemies of progress etc. That is why we have all the service chiefs and Buhari as leaders today. The best amongst us are not the ones leading and making decisions for us.

Lol... Defend?? Where did you see defence in my statement? If u read properly without bias to judge anybody, ur eyes would have seen where I mentioned that only God knows who is telling the truth.
However you don't judge people based on one side statement and infomation of one party. Ese Walter did not accuse him of rape and he never confirm nor deny Ese Walter's case and silence can be assumed to be affirmation. We can hold him accountable based on moral ground particularly his church members but Bosulo's case is criminal and he came out to deny it.
What I simply said is for her to bring the said witness u claimed knew about the rape case and present to court if it is credible enough.
What u guys is simply saying is that I can claim you raped me, tell my family members and tell one or two of ur friends. Can you call those ones witness? Will court of law convict me with that?
If you deny it, is fair to you that people just judge you or stigmatised because of my mere allegation?

If Bukola had claimed it was consentual like Ese Walter, I would have believed her more because there is precidence which he never deny or confirm.

We should stop all this sentiments and bandwagon judgment, we should look at things as objective as possible not from victim and predator's point of view because sympathy fuels our biases. That is why celebrities, women, anti church establishment etc assumed he was guilty where as pro church establishment, anti celebrity and some men assumed Busola is lieing, this are levels of biaseness which is nature of human being. They always want you to pick a side, either for or against, they don't believe u can be objective, once you disagree, you are against them and in support of the other side.

We still have alot to learn in Nigeria, otherwise our society will continue to be in chaos and leadership in political, religious and media settings will continue to manipulates us to gain whatever they wants.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Exodora: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eeeeeehhhh !!!!! This are the people we give our hard earned money. Check out the type of life they are living inside life.
His children are even abroad and here some Nigerian are stuggling for 3square meal .
Chaaaaaiiiii God go judge this people cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Organs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
seunfly:

Lol... Defend?? Where did you see defence in my statement? If u read properly without bias to judge anybody, ur eyes would have seen where I mentioned that only God knows who is telling the truth.
However you don't judge people based on one side statement and infomation of one party. Ese Walter did not accuse him of rape and he never confirm nor deny Ese Walter's case and silence can be assumed to be affirmation. We can hold him accountable based on moral ground particularly his church members but Bosulo's case is criminal and he came out to deny it.
What I simply said is for her to bring the said witness u claimed knew about the rape case and present to court if it is credible enough.
What u guys is simply saying is that I can claim you raped me, tell my family members and tell one or two of ur friends. Can you call those ones witness? Will court of law convict me with that?
If you deny it, is fair to you that people just judge you or stigmatised because of my mere allegation?

If Bukola had claimed it was consentual like Ese Walter, I would have believed her more because there is precidence which he never deny or confirm.

We should stop all this sentiments and bandwagon judgment, we should look at things as objective as possible not from victim and predator's point of view because sympathy fuels our biases. That is why celebrities, women, [b]anti church establishment [/b]etc assumed he was guilty where as pro church establishment, anti celebrity and some men assumed Busola is lieing, this are levels of biaseness which is nature of human being. They always want you to pick a side, either for or against, they don't believe u can be objective, once you disagree, you are against them and in support of the other side.

We still have alot to learn in Nigeria, otherwise our society will continue to be in chaos and leadership in political, religious and media settings will continue to manipulates us to gain whatever they wants.

@Seunfly, I actually like you cos you are smart and objective in your reasoning. However, some few points. Firstly, you too are doing the thing you accused me of, Walter Ese's case is consentual, not rape. I brought it up to address the fact that she said after their "romp" in London, she saw him on the pulpit preaching and saying all those things and she immediately saw A HYPOCRITE and felt like one herself. She said she'd reached out to him and he scheduled a meeting and at the meeting he wanted to still have sex with her. She said she knew instinctively, he must have done the same thing to some other girls. Now Busola's case, she was 16, she did not disclose this to anyone until one day in lagos her sister said she had a dream where she saw her bleeding or something and she now told the sister..........Now, i dont know how old you are, but lets assume you are Busola's age mate, now tell me will you say this openly about a pastor and have your current at least 3 blood relations brother and two sisters as witnesses on a lie and they will agree with you? Will you mention pastors that are currently alive as having knowledge and helping to douse the situation back then? We are talking of rape of a 16 year old here.

Now, in all of this, what am i saying? Seunfly, if you are in a position like that, you should not be remotely close to things like that and if you are, you step down or quietly walk away. Do you know how many Nigerian pastors will follow this guys example and get away with it? Look at your Country, Onnoghen is know within the Judiciary as overly corrupt, i mean most Lawyers, judges will tell you kroo-krooo, Onnoghen is "corruption personified" but they defended him, look at Ganduje, he is still there as Kano Gov, the current chief of army staff was dir of Procurement prior with houses in Dubai, supposedly belonging to his wife, he is still our COAS and boko haram is killing people daily, even IBB that annulled june 12, he is a hero in some circles and never accounted for his misgivings. GEJ's govt ran on corruption, he is a hero cos he handed over peacefully and some are still asking him to return, now you have this useless one judging his performance on GEJ's very useless govt, so what do we have? a move from very useless to useless, that is why we still have a useless govt in Nigeria. Please google pastors jailed in America and you will see so many of them cos they follow rule of law. Not sentiments, bias, "they are trying to bring down the church or body of christ etc..... all nonsense.

I and you both know Biodun Fatoyinbo in sane climes will be in jail. In Nigeria, he is a church leader, mentor and someone some folks wants to emulate. That is our Nigerian reality.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by sunnyphem(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

IDIOT LIKE YOU. YOU DON’T SEEM TO BE CLEVER ENOUGH TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I POSTED.
FOR YOUR TRASH TALK, I PRAY YOU GET RAPED SOMEDAY SO YOUR WILL GET TO LIVE WITH THAT SOUR FEELING TILL THE DAY YOU DIE. MY PEACE AND JOY IS ALREADY LONG GUARANTEED.

Ode! simple home training u will not get ...
all ur bad words rest on In Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by CeterisXVII: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
jayson87:
if I say he is coming for your mother now. I will sound like a bad person but I won't say it. Anyway God has given. Him victory over the liar Busola. The selfish imaginative Liar. She was raped on the road. Raped where another pastor was. God will also turn the stories of all the girls you slept with into a tape story, then you will know what Fatoyinbo is going through
See this one....are you talking about the same incident that Fatoyinbo's lawyers admitted to the court, took place 11 years ago? Their only defence was that it took place a long time ago, and the case was not filed within the legally approved period of 6 years, so it should be struck out. The judge agreed and dismissed the case.

The judge never said Fatoyinbo' was innocent. Go and read the court proceedings abeg, before you start rambling like a misguided parrot!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by safuadigun: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2020
jayson87:
if I say he is coming for your mother now. I will sound like a bad person but I won't say it. Anyway God has given. Him victory over the liar Busola. The selfish imaginative Liar. She was raped on the road. Raped where another pastor was. God will also turn the stories of all the girls you slept with into a tape story, then you will know what Fatoyinbo is going through

You are a worshipper of men and to crown it all, you are worshipping a well-known rapist, Fatoyinbo. Chai.
The Bible says look unto God alone.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Digmygold: 5:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Oddsman:
Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo
The Fatoyinbos did not divorce. Neither is their ministry destroyed. They keep inspiring lives.

Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.