Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) (40972 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Snipper007: 3:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Very cowardly things... Why can't these same herdsmen come down to South South... They know the kind of weak people to overrun.

They don't just attack anyone/any tribe rather they attack people they perceive as weak and easy to overrun, take a look at thier trails......even up here on the plateau it's not every tribe that they attack but the ones perceived as weak.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Snipper007: 3:15am On Jan 31, 2020
anonimi:

Please take a shot of your moniker so you can go to rest in peace.

I see you have a problem with comprehension, or does suicide run in your lineage? Cos am still yet to know why suicide was the only thing you could make out after going through my moniker or are you also an offspring of the falling demons?, did they also killed themselves after falling from glory? (no hrt feelings).
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 31, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
All those supporting this evil administration will be buried like this before the year runs out...

So shall it be..
Hateful and bitter things .
Supporters of Evil everywhere

Cc Lzaa ebenezar2020 ngeneukwenu sarrki yarimo greenback adaibeku Goodnessmes
When you tell these sai baba minions to reject sai babarism, they will be yarning opata.
Anyway . . . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Plateau voted massively for Lalong the man with a fulani blood. Make them enjoy the dividend of their choice.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Nukilia:
Now that Okadas have been banned in Lagos, I hope we do not experience more criminal activities by the criminals in the cojntry lipsrsealed
I am currently not in lag, but did you just say they have banned okada? Ha, as in, all the streets okada too or just major roads? Opay? I know millions of lagosians that their life is okada o. Did they provide job for them, if not, this is serious wahala

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Famous102584: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2020
�� Is moving forward
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:56am On Jan 31, 2020
amotekun has put paid to event like this in south west,south east/south south, should take note.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2020
post=86246074:
May these evil herdsmen and Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.
What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?

All of us were alive less than 15 months ago when a politician told us there will be more violent attacks by herdsmen (he mention herdsmen specifically) if Buhari won the election!
Wicked bastards everywhere.
Thieves and looters will do anything to get to that national treasury once again.
They see it as their birthrights.
God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

WHY DID 685 BOKOHARAM MEMEBERS FREED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION...

HOW MANY HERDSMAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND ARRAIGNED IN COURT UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2020
And it is possible that there is no representation by goverment at that event. No governor, no Rep member, no Senator, perhaps not even a Councillor.

Perhaps only a DSS operative in disguise mingling with the crowd to see who will as much raise an eyebrow against the authorities he must protect.

By 2022 the politicians will be back there, dancing on those graves and asking the peons to part with their votes for a penny and a pound of patty.... all sins forgiven...

Nigeria we hail thee...

When we the people are ready to change this country for the better, it will change.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Cutezt:
Victims of last week's fulani herds men attack on Kwatas community, Bokos local government area of Plateau State were buried amidst tears today.

I am a Christian and I have my Bible on my left hand and my shot gun on my right hand side. Self defense is not a sin.

Nigerian Christians should wise up under buhari and face this challenges.

How many battles did the children of Israel fought in the Bible?
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2020
This is devastating i must say...!

Any government that can never provide security of it's citizenry is not worth to be there.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Rip
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
RIP
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by patoh86: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Unfortunately most Muslims in Kano celebrated this attack. They said any calamity aginst the Plateau, Kaduna South, Taraba and Benue will be celebrated provided there are no Muslims casualties because they cannot bear to have Christians in the north
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by izubext007: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
And They Will Buhari And His Security Chief Are Not Working.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
patoh86:
Unfortunately most Muslims in Kano celebrated this attack. They said any calamity aginst the Plateau, Kaduna South, Taraba and Benue will be celebrated provided there are no Muslims casualties because they cannot bear to have Christians in the north
I just don't know why u guys do stick to lies.
Where is the source of this your information and how did u come by this information all the way from the East that u reside?
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
I blame High ThlefNubu who out of greed and selfishness enthroned a deadly man to power only to ran back and ask his boys to form Amotekun to protect their ass forgetting there are minorities who needs protection as well.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Snipper007: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2020
patoh86:

Gowon after realizing he helped the North in sacrificing his own people...... grin

Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by themanderon: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Where is Gowon that said he has no regrets fighting for one Naijeriya. Hope he loves the pictures of his people being killed helplessly.
Hope one Nigeria is worth all these lives lost

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by JJOF(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Hate Islam if u want because hating Islam was mentioned long ago by our prophet that there would come a time when haters of Islam would be everywhere but the more they hate u the more ur Islam increase,the more followers would follow Islam as u can see how Islam population increases since 9/11 instead of more hate only now it's more hate but much convert from other religion to Islam. I dnt support killing any body ,i am a Muslim,i have many Christian friends and i trusted them with my life because they use to help me if am in problem atimes more than my blood brother would. In Islam if u kill any innocent soul from any religion u will definitely going to be put in hell fire,no Muslims should deny this unless if he/she are not following Islam the way Boko boys does,our God forbid killing even animals with cruelty or rather kill even a cat just like that u would be put in hell,fulani that fights people do not represent Islam exactly as Boko boys or Alqaeda, they are never Muslims just because u say u are a Christian or Muslim doesn't mean u are most especially if u never practice the religion correctly . Let me tell u something may be u never heard before,u can choose to say i lied but the truth shall not be erased in the Quran coz i never make it on my own,our Noble prophet Mohammad said to Muslims "Islam permits u to fight against whoever attack u from other religion so that u can safeguard ur religion, integrity and family and if the unbelievers kill 20 people among u and u want to revenge just kill same number 20 people but if u choose to forgive then forgiving is always better choice because Allah use to forgive our short comings coz if he is not then no one can enter paradise without God mercy, if u choose for revenge don't kill their children,don't kill women,don't kill old ones,don't destroy any church or synagogue and don't kill or destroy any plant or trees" that's if the Muslims go for reprisal,and to add more there is no compulsion in religion,the prophet further said if u fight and gain entry in to their cities do not force them in to Islam if they promise to live in peace with u only that they must give jizya if they choose to stay with u. Jizya is a tax given by non believer who's town is run by Muslim amir (not kind of Boko Haram bloody amir) and the jizya should not be use in any matter than procurement of weapons and paying soldiers that would give protection to the town and the Christian or non believer included,from when u offer jizya that means no one from any where can touch u or ur family,the soldiers must protect u even if they would lose their lives and nobody should intimidate u even if he is a Muslim and u are not to be treated as second class citizen,u can even do business and build ur church to pray anywhere on Earth with the exception of Makka and Medina coz it's holy ground. Any group or persons that fights u contrary to these rules of engagement is not practicing Islam at all.
Where in my post did you see me mention Islam? If I am Islamophobic, is it my fault, when almost all terror groups in the World are Islamic terror groups? Most crisis that took place in Northerner Nigeria where all formented by muslims, is that not enough to make any body hate Islam? Do you know how many person where killed by Muslims during the Sharia crisis, the miss World crisis, and the post electoral violence crisis of 2011? Be here saying thrash. FYI info, the most hated religion in the World is Islam, not because it is the right or best or worst religion, but because it is a breeder of terrorism and violence. Argue with your keypad.
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's APC's hand work
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
How many mass burials before it all ends? undecided this country and government is just somehow sad I'm beginning to think I made a mistake staying back, you can't claim Nigeria online
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Zspace40: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) by Makavelli25: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
How many more death do we need to see Why Why Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death After Bringing Bottle To Fight Neighbour In Onitsha. Photos / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.