Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current (922 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by larryplaytv(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hi Guys

Thank God the longest month is slowly coming to an end after 90 days of work.

Today we will be having an edition of NL Guess The Ball and I want everyone to participate on this.

Without wasting your time, I want you to Spot The Right Position of The Ball. The ball has been blocked with one of the letters; A, B, C and D.

The picture below is a recent match between Tranmere vs Manchester United (0-6).

Take your time to study the image well, don’t rush to avoid wrong selection. I will be on the comment section to reply those that got it right.

So, Guys Guess The Right Position Of The Ball?
Drop your comments

See the football image below

Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by dcrested(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
C cool

1 Like

Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by Kylekent59: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
B for ball

C for correct

I watched tha match, the ans is C

The guy in white jersey kinda give it away

1 Like

Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by puremaker7(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
larryplaytv:
Hi Guys

Thank God the longest month is slowly coming to an end after 90 days of work.

Today we will be having an edition of NL Guess The Ball and I want everyone to participate on this.

Without wasting your time, I want you to Spot The Right Position of The Ball. The ball has been blocked with one of the letters; A, B, C and D.

The picture below is a recent match between Tranmere vs Manchester United (0-6).

Take your time to study the image well, don’t rush to avoid wrong selection. I will be on the comment section to reply those that got it right.

sorry lecturer but we have to cheat

1 Like

Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by xbox360: 4:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Lol
Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by johnkey: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2020
I've not watched any football match in over 2 years, I used to watch a lot 2006-15.. am I the only weird guy like that?
Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Sorry before i answer you, is it three team that play at once because am seeing 3 difference jersey there
Re: FOOTBALL GURUS!! If You Can Spot Where The Ball Is, Then You’re Current by puremaker7(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Haryourmieykhun:
Sorry before i answer you, is it three team that play at once because am seeing 3 difference jersey there
yes three team play at once

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo And His Son Training Hard While Self -isolating In Italy / Chelsea Fixtures That Will Decide Their Champions League Fate / Free Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 31st October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.