Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service (50115 Views)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Renovated Burnt Enugu INEC Office / FG Equips Anambra State Fire Service With 2 Brand New Fire Fighting Trucks (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by PotatoSalad(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Is there anything that this fat man will do that'll never end up in the news?
Huh?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by yeyeboi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
It is safe to say UGUWANYI OF ENUGU IS WORKING cool

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by TGM2015: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buying Fire truck is good but budgeting and prompt release of fund to put them to use in fighting fire is better.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by crossfm: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
I always call him media governor.But this one is a good development.whatever he has been taking in this January Mr governor should please continue taking such.
I pray he looks into roads and cleaning up Enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by hedeyburner(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

Hello Niggerrr I have 4 years facebook account for sale

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Matrimonous:
So innoson manufactures state of the art fire fighting trucks yet a SW governor traveled overseas to shop for it.
What a shame.

Those guys are something else.

Their minds are dark and bitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Slimdada(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Arrewa:
They should emulate kano!

You mean this is kano state?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by YINKS89(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
what a bout that innoson logo guy abi the appointment na audio?
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by toba1909(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Matrimonous:
So innoson manufactures state of the art fire fighting trucks yet a SW governor traveled overseas to shop for it.
What a shame.

I wonder o.
That one is an audio governor who doesn't know what is next in line of action.
Over-hyped Governor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by peacettw: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
yeyeboi:
It is safe to say UGUWANYI OF ENUGU IS WORKING cool

I thought I was the only one who observed this.
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by franugo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
okorotalkative:
Better, each LG needs at least 5 of thess trucks.

shocked shocked
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Timileyin1234(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
toba1909:

I wonder o.
That one is an audio governor who doesn't know what is next in line of action.
Over-hyped Governor!
Maybe u should hug transformer cos he doesn’t buy from innoson

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Banmeallday: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
SO this requires all the paparazzi and fanfare for something that a local city council or precinct does quietly.

But for this woman governor he needs media because he ain’t doing much of nothing but allowing his region and people to be slaves to FULANI

What low standards
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Arrewa: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kano now is another Lagos in the north
Slimdada:

You mean this is kano state?
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by fineboynl(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
There is nothing like innoson. These are Chinese unnamed brand.rebranded as innoson.

The man is only interested in government contract and and manipulation. He is not a real business man who rely on the masses for sales.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by toprealman: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
One governor travelled to obodo oyibo to purchase his own.
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Slimdada(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=86246376]Kano now is another Lagos in the north [/quote
Wow really
What's the house rent like and do they have cinema houses,pizza and sharwamma restaurants their ?
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Badgers14: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yet another governor fly first class with 20 entourage to go and see a fire truck...smh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by majamajic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The south east need development...

Last year November I enter east

Mehn... The east still dey far far behind... Upon all the mouth way them dey make for social media... Telling us how poor and backward the north is... Mehn south east worst ohhh... The Underdevelopment critical especially Aba

We have heard u sir , u can go now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by IdrisE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you o! @IVM and the governor. Fire will not consume us anymore
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by YorubaPrince: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Originalsly: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm.... common sense stuff.... a well equipped and trained Fire Service is basic.... guess only this governor has common sense. And to use local IVM.... which can easily maintain or provide spares for the trucks. Bit all this means nothing for now if they rush to the scene of a fire in minutes.... but there is no water. I was hoping to read something about water supply. Maybe it is readily available. Great move.
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Tapout(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Matrimonous:
What a shame.

exactly what came to my mind...all na embezzlement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by codedlee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
There is something about this ugwuanyi of a man..

He is an Impeccable character and a leader.

Nice one Ugwuanyi. This is welcome.

Ugwuanyi should be recommended for an Igbo award.

Ichie Okwelume is nice title.

Not those designing logo and turn around to sabotage same effort they didn't knew how it started. logo logo...
stop saying rubbish if u don't reside in enugu please. No development over here mhan
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by jubrilELsudan: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
These fire trucks looks like vehicles that ordinary smoke from the fire will evaporate it.

There's no space inside to even fvck inside.

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Faber(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The south east need development...

Last year November I enter east

Mehn... The east still dey far far behind... Upon all the mouth way them dey make for social media... Telling us how poor and backward the north is... Mehn south east worst ohhh... The Underdevelopment critical especially Aba

Arrewa calm down no dey sample Dangi interchange upandan...

see d real Arewa north below

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Amudeneogu: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Criticized when somebody when he/she is not doing well but praise him when he/she is doing well. I thank Governor Ugwuanyi for this It is worthy of emulation. All the governors should emulate him
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Alvin212(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one from the governor

Damnnnnn niggarrr
What am i going to do with 4 year old Facebook

I create my own account with my beast(MacBook Pro)

Fake axx rass axx yet to blow yahoo boy.

If Yahoo is paying you as you always claim, believe me you won't be hustling for some cheap axx INEC adhoc staff work.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by StupidNLmods: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano now is another Lagos in the north
I'm from the east but don't ever compare kano to lagos.

Kano is better than lagos. More organised and neater

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by Femeto: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
That Oyo state governor is busy shopping for this same thing outside the country when we have a capable company in Nigeria. Too sad.
Re: Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.