Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (61612 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by goaldynman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
ScotMisile:
Chief Priest is a very big boy.... Without him..
.NO CUBANA

LIES!!

Chief Priest is only managing Owerri Branch of Cubana night clubs! There are other managers like him managing other branches!!

Cubana started in Abuja and has already blown in Abuja with hotels!! It was the money made in Abuja that was used to open Owerri branch!!

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
wman:

Just look at your life. Look at it. Are you happy with the way you are living your life and insulting others with full bitterness all the time.

Yesterday it was South West is bitter. This morning it was Ebonyi state is full of bitter people.

This afternoon it is Imo state is useless.

How do you feel Bro? Do your life have any relevance outside Nairaland?

I thought you were a defender of the South East. Only to see that you are that Anambra man that sees everyone else below him. Even to the point of insulting your fellow brothers from the East.

You insult the Yorubas. Insult Ebonyi citizens. Insult Imo state indigenes. And you accuse others of bitterness.
It's the same you that will later accuse the whites of racism.

There is more to life than that smartphone and the internet.

I will advise you to unfollow me if you're following me before you will get heart ache on issues here.

SE is Igboland and I am talking to my fellow Igbo man. Why are you crying in his behalf. Did he beg you to do so.

Don't bring justification to any of such evil act by una govs who doesn't patronise Innoson but will only send spies to design logo for what they hate. That's the truth.

I will SW guys to Change their ways of bitterness, hatred for good to Igbo man, back stabbing, betrayal.....Too bad.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by anyicash(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stevecovey:

You know the guy very well. Dts how he was trying to take credit for bringing cardiB to Nigeria when everyone knows it was Dare ArtAlades Livenation that brought CardiB to naija & Ghana.

Just because Cubana paid small appearance fee to ensure the after party happens at their club, he started talking like he brought her and her crew from yankee & paid their show fees, flights, board and feeding.
For healthy living..you can just read, mind your own business and move on bro.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by bennynaza(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION

I just dey wake up for sleep come dey read the guy comment. I thought it was my eyes oo
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by allknowing234: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
reward for hard work. cheers man

Buy your London used I phones and android phones for prices as low as 3k for android and 25k for iPhone. add us on WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.0.2.7.4.4.4.4. delivery nationwide.wholesale and retail available.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Chigold101(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
So na Dem dey bring Bullet
na lie...

Na Ejisom get bullet and pure heaven drink

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
goaldynman:

It was Pepsi, Access Bank and Visa Nigeria that brought Cardi B to Nigeria! Stop talking what you don't know!!

Dare Art Slade just took care of organizing the concert! The above named companies paid about N1.8 Billion to bring Cardi B to Nigeria and Ghana!!
Shut up if you know nothing about concerts!!! Those companies are sponsors. Livespot is a show promoter. They put on music shows and go around sourcing for sponsors for their show. The same way a TV station makes a program and goes around looking for sponsors for the program.

Livespot, Afronation, elcarnivale, flytime all do the exact same thing.
Music festivals all over the world also get sponsorship for their shows. Coachella has many dt gives them big bucks. The money these guys make from sponsorship gives them crazy profits way above their costs. Access bank, Pepsi and Visa are not in the music business.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Legendguru: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Really
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AmuRubber(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Eye yam not understanding, is Obi Cubana different from Cubana chief priest?

They are different individuals. Chief Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Cubana is the owner and CEO of Cubana Group, while Cubana Chief Priest is his employee who serves as the General Manager of Cubana Group. Obi Cubana is the boss.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AmuRubber(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Barzinime:
Where he for come before? Anambra man from North Central angry
Nonsense undecided

Bros, I taya o! I think say na only me see d nonsense wey d guy write. An Anambrarian from the East. Smh seriously.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by livinbygrace: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
BeijinDossier:

Hahahaha very true

YOU BE SMALL PICKING.ANYWAY,GOOD MORNING
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
ScotMisile:
Hiiiiii
Check my signature for my WhatsApp digits or drop yours let me chat you up
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's how these worshippers of Mammon
go about destroying the true values of life
with their vacuous utterances
and noisy lifestyle.

The shoemaker in Aba is truly serving his Creator
with with his spiritual substance;
the work of his hands!

The foolish money worshipper
is babbling like a toddler
because he does not know any better.

Let every right thinking person pity him
for being narrow-minded,
for not seeing the fact that
the shoemaker at Aba or anywhere
ranks far higher than the club house owner
in relevance and usefulness
to culture and civilization,
and even stands more dignified!

Money is not everything.
It is will never be the true measurement
of value and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
livinbygrace:

YOU BE SMALL PICKING.ANYWAY,GOOD MORNING
[/s]

Your father is a small pikin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by makavelidon(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is he better than a Shoemaker?... The same way he called NSCDC officer a nobody. A graduate, who holds a Presidential commission. Just because he made some dirty money.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
ibechris:

My brother all this fake wealth they display in Nigeria is nothing but degrading. That means we should see shoe-makers as church rat and nothing more.

All these guys whose wealth has no origin can be funny.
If ur money is clean and legit,u don't flaunt or sing praises of it.

spot on brother!!! You watered it down perfectly
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by tillaman(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

The thing just tire me, brotherly!!!

These are the kinds of people who endorse crime knowingly and unknowingly... A young shoe producing apprentice in Aba or Lagos will read that, and start rethinking his vocation... And, people are here hailing the idiot.

People go just chop belleful, carry phone dey type nonsense hype for Instagram....
my point exactly Brother, I only pity those that would be feeling kinda useless after reading his post!!
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Anambralstson: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Audio endorsement. Hopeless scammer and wire wire boy. Probably went there to buy some cartons of the drink and then signed receipts. Thats the endorsement oo. Onye Ori.

You think you can deceive us again like that Mercy BBN audio Hennessy and Moet endorsement?

By the way, Ejison Group from Anambra is the sole importer of Bullet Vodka and Bullet drinks. Google is your friend.
The endorsement is real, from Ejison

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by doggedfighter(f): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Audio endorsement. Hopeless scammer and wire wire boy. Probably went there to buy some cartons of the drink and then signed receipts. Thats the endorsement oo. Onye Ori.

You think you can deceive us again like that Mercy BBN audio Hennessy and Moet endorsement?

By the way, Ejison Group from Anambra is the sole importer of Bullet Vodka and Bullet drinks. Google is your friend.
Daalu nwannem, for exposing the loudmouth. When I saw Bullet drink I had to check again.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by doggedfighter(f): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Useless good for nothing illiterate. I quoted you because you said here severally that your fat useless Imo brother called chiefpriest owns CUBANA GROUP.

Now you have seen and read from your fat useless brother who owns CUBANA Group.

As for ritual and drugs, imo state is their headquarters. Rituals started in Imo state- OTOKOTO

Imolites uses their parents for money rituals. Even your governor okoroawusa used his legs for money rituals.

Imo state women are commercial sex hawkers. 4 out of every 5 Imo women are commercial sex hawkers. Useless people
Umunne, is this a brother fighting against a brother? Agwo adi erikwanu agwo ibe ya. cry cry cry
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I will advise you to unfollow me if you're following me before you will get heart ache on issues here.

SE is Igboland and I am talking to my fellow Igbo man. Why are you crying in his behalf. Did he beg you to do so.

Don't bring justification to any of such evil act by una govs who doesn't patronise Innoson but will only send spies to design logo for what they hate. That's the truth.

I will SW guys to Change their ways of bitterness, hatred for good to Igbo man, back stabbing, betrayal.....Too bad.
Imagine the devil trying to preach the gospel!!!!
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Keep kwayet!!! !Who is your fellow IGBO man... .Face the truth . .what the guy said is � percent true... .Am not your fellow Igbo man.... Keep that noted. . There ain't a relationship btw us.. ..let it sink... .I don't know you.... You're a complete stranger. ... But, the day I see you guys I go kill you.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Keep kwayet!!! !Who is your fellow IGBO man... .Face the truth . .what the guy said is � percent true... .Am not your fellow Igbo man.... Keep that noted. . There ain't a relationship btw us.. ..let it sink... .I don't know you.... You're a complete stranger. ... But, the I see you guys I go kill you.

Did you sleep at all yesterday night that you quoted me again this morning after quoting me yesterday.

Chaiiii......We must have stressed you yesterday. You don't need to be bitter....Ewoooooo...

What we have forgotten , u still carry it in your heart. Don't allow it weigh you down.

Lolzzz..... Can't believe this.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Did you sleep at all yesterday night that you quoted me again this morning after quoting me yesterday.

Chaiiii......We must have stressed you yesterday. You don't need to be bitter....Ewoooooo...

What we have forgotten , u still carry it in your heart. Don't allow it weigh you down.

Lolzzz..... Can't believe this.

Just keep your identity hidden.... Thats your savior
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

You can't do nada anyways....

But you quoting me again this morning clearly shows you are bitter implying that since yesterday all is not well...

Zukwanu Ike.... nwoke na ibe ya ra..bu na onu..

Everyday you keeping threatening people up and down....Lolzzzz..

We stressed you and I understand ...lolzzx
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You can't do nada anyways....

But you quoting me again this morning clearly shows you are bitter implying that since yesterday all is not well...

Zukwanu Ike.... nwoke na ibe ya ra..bu na onu..

Everyday you keeping threatening people up and down....Lolzzzz..

We stressed you and I understand ...lolzzx

Am not threatening you Nwannem. .. but, me go drop your sorry ass.. .drop your I'd fess
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Am not threatening you Nwannem. .. but, me go drop your sorry ass.. .drop your I'd fess

Lolzzzzzzz

Nwoke Zukwanu Ike.....Chaiiiii....Lol

You're over stressing yourself. So all through yesterday your mind is not at rest.....

You wake to begin threaten everybody as usual.... Zukwanu Ike...Haaaaa
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

Hahahaha

Just look at this illiterate scallywag. Please can we exchange phone numbers and emails, I want to come and meet you wherever you are so we can start this physical warfare. Stupid bastard that doesn't amount to anything.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

Cursed frustrated Imo bastard. Lemme buy this market, let's exchange our contacts here and now.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Bigprick9inches: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
BetterMan247:
Too gbaski!!!! respect and loyalty is the key greatness
this guy lacks it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.