Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (61620 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Onyi90:

No they are not. BULLLET AND PURE HEAVEN DRINKS ARE SOLELY IMPORTED BY EJISON GROUPS AND COMPANY. AN ANAMBRARIAN FROM THE EAST. U CAN CHECK A ANY PURE HEAVEN OR BULLET CAN DRINKS U SEE. EJISON IS WRITTEN ON IT. Thank me later. The man is a silent money Guru

Hmmm thanks so much ..I love such information
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Baroba(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Onyi90:

No they are not. BULLLET AND PURE HEAVEN DRINKS ARE SOLELY IMPORTED BY EJISON GROUPS AND COMPANY. AN ANAMBRARIAN FROM THE EAST. U CAN CHECK A ANY PURE HEAVEN OR BULLET CAN DRINKS U SEE. EJISON IS WRITTEN ON IT. Thank me later. The man is a silent money Guru

No they are not solely imported by Ejison group, my dear mother was importing bullet drinks from Mr Rami Ranger Indian owner of Sunmark in London back in the early 2000s, I was the one handling payment back then, his son is the one with the turban on Cubana IG account, he took over the business once his father retired...

They have offices in Nigeria and trade heavily with Africans and middle East countries, I recall when Nafdac mandated food products should start having numbers, he went and got his own Nafdac number, so goods where leaving UK already Nafdac certified.. He may have had the same arrangement with Ejison, but to say he is the sole importer is certainly not true..

https://www.sunmark.co.uk/our-history/

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
tillaman:
And what’s wrong with being a shoe maker in Aba??
These people would do or say anything to get attention
Enjoy the attention

The thing just tire me, brotherly!!!

These are the kinds of people who endorse crime knowingly and unknowingly... A young shoe producing apprentice in Aba or Lagos will read that, and start rethinking his vocation... And, people are here hailing the idiot.

People go just chop belleful, carry phone dey type nonsense hype for Instagram....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Diesel1(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
majamajic:
The boy is royal !!!
Loyal instead

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Michael9886: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Diesel1:
Loyal instead

Noted

Sebi na noted ?

Thanks , if u dey here them for giii u one plate of catfish
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Scotmisile, come and carry your brother wey for be shoemaker cheesy
Hehehehehehe.,.. shoe maker that can afford your destiny. ....
Coscharis was also frying akara under the bridge in Lagos.
Hehehehe. .Dangote started with a loan of N500k from his uncle... .. there are many stories from grass to Grace.. .

President Good luck Jonathan once had no shoes.....Google started from a garage and was rejected by almost a hundred angel investors....Bill Gates was once seen as a joker.....most of your people started by Hawking in Lagos streets....

At least it's better than using his mother for money ritual.... Or transporting drugs to foreign countries....

Are we not the ones attending to all your cases.....majority ofdrugdealers are from Anambra state..... Funny enough you are not from Anambra

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehehe.,.. shoe maker that can afford your destiny. ...Coscharis was also frying akara under the bridge in Lagos.Hehehehe. .Dangote started with a loan of N500k from his uncle... .. there are many stories from grass to Grace.. .At least it's better than using his mother for money ritual.... Or transporting drugs to foreign countries...Are we not the ones attending to all your cases.....majority ofdrugdealers are from your place.
[/s]

Useless good for nothing illiterate. I quoted you because you said here severally that your fat useless Imo brother called chiefpriest owns CUBANA GROUP.

Now you have seen and read from your fat useless brother who owns CUBANA Group.

As for ritual and drugs, imo state is their headquarters. Rituals started in Imo state- OTOKOTO

Imolites uses their parents for money rituals. Even your governor okoroawusa used his legs for money rituals.

Imo state women are commercial sex hawkers. 4 out of every 5 Imo women are commercial sex hawkers. Useless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2020
obailala:
Lol... Apparently Obi is the deity / owner but Pascal is the chiefpriest / hypeman / chief promoter.

Very true
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Michael5931: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeijinDossier: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Yes
Obi is the owner of Cubana business

While chief priest is his Boi Boi and social media hype man. Living fake life, claiming what he don't owed.

Hahahaha very true

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Obdk: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Coldie:
From what I hear someone told me that one of these guys was once a gboy.

True or nah

Not true. D boy made his money abroad. They fd reaping the benefits of wise investment.. U need to go to thr lounge to see wat is happening there.. This boys dey sell 20k drink at exorbitant price. If they sell a bottle. E don cover 1 carton money
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ScotMisile: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Godwinnairaland:
He is a hustler, God bless all genuine hustlers
Just like my own hustle, the first 3 persons to contact me through my signature will have a standard mobile app with some exciting features set up for their website with only 5k, I create professional apps for all businesses.
Hiiiiii
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by IamHonourable1: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION
That is why education is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by izubext007: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Cartel

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Stevecovey:
Audio deal. Yimu. He said he signed deal for davidos child. Where the advert na?

At least we saw jamjam sleeping inside cot for pampers advert with Tiwa. And as he grew older we saw another advert of him taking his earliest steps with pampers.

I think say na only me see am o!
I have never seen that product anywhere, almost everything about Davido himself is fake. Always involved in cover ups.
From Chioma not getting a driver to learn driving for 2 years to audio N100m cooking endorsement to audio diapers contract.
He will make noise about things, only to keep quiet when people detect it is audio.

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Duru009(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Loyalty creates GREATNESS.......
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION

That's simple English free of ambiguity.
Have less controversy.
On your toes means very busy, you stand and move around almost throughout working tirelessly without resting.
"On your toes business" means a demanding and time consuming business that makes you work a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Obi Cubana is the owner of Cubana group.... Cubana chiefpriest is his errand boy and Chiefpriest.

This is why Cubana chiefpriest always sings praises to his boss Obinna.

Cubana Chiefpriest has shares in Cubana group and can be said to be one of the owners.

Obi cubana is just the CEO
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Laslaslala: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:
He'd been the very shoemaker to make GEJ his shoes....

I don't have on me any free congrats to give away...
What you can only give is d free poverty in you
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by livinbygrace: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Obdk:

Not true. D boy made his money abroad. They fd reaping the benefits of wise investment.. U need to go to thr lounge to see wat is happening there.. This boys dey sell 20k drink at exorbitant price. If they sell a bottle. E don cover 1 carton money

Goodmorning!!No be only investment na establishment.Some Nigerians just dey gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Obi Cubana is the owner of Cubana group.... Cubana chiefpriest is his errand boy and Chiefpriest.

Fullstop.

Scotmisile won't agree oooo

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Na money go make your fellow man loyal. Remove the money and see if he'll be so humble.
I tire o e come be like homosexual thing like say say na woman him dey about.This life if you get money your fellow man or woman go lick your yansh.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Scotmisile, come and carry your brother wey for be shoemaker cheesy

That guy just likes to dey argue unnecessarily.

Chief priest na just Otumkpu.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Plead:

Cubana Chiefpriest has shares in Cubana group and can be said to be one of the owners.

Which share? You people should stop spewing rubbish. Chiefpriest is just an employee. He owns nothing there. He has acknowledged that it was Obi who owns CUBANA and made him what he is

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

This is just the fact

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
livinbygrace:

No mind am ..All for the grams .Who no know say na wire wire(CEO &CFO) and shipment of white powder to oyinbo through contact from Cuba and latin American countries?They just dey use entertainment as cover.All of them including him boss na same level .

Poverty bad ooo

it can disfigure reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by millionboi2: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2020
livinbygrace:
Na wa o,all these guys makes graduates looks stupid and going to sch a waist of time .
very true.....and if b small baby d idiot kill

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by dangoteinlaw: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2020
ibechris:

My brother all this fake wealth they display in Nigeria is nothing but degrading. That means we should see shoe-makers as church rat and nothing more.

All these guys whose wealth has no origin can be funny.
If ur money is clean and legit,u don't flaunt or sing praises of it.

no mind them useless fraud fools. That how they look down on bricklayers and labourers but that fine house you are paying 10m per annum for was built by them. Those same shoe covers he's looking down on make some expensive pams he wears. They will all die untimely death

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by millionboi2: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Poverty bad ooo

it can disfigure reasoning
datz d truth

E fit b small baby d idiot kill
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Plead:

Shares ke? Obi was the major influencer of club life in Abuja....

Obi no be today person oh.... Even his Manager Uyi back then go testify.... At a time he was rumoured to have own the Ibiza holdings here too

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.