Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What's The Best Way To Report Fraudster? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What's The Best Way To Report Fraudster? (256 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / SHOCKING: Ghanaian Man Calls FBI To Report Fraudster Friend / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Report Fraudster? by GOB25: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
how do I possibly report some fraudster claiming to be representatives of an Australian company. I'm a victim but don't want others to fall. I have proof
Re: What's The Best Way To Report Fraudster? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
GOB25:
how do I possibly report some fraudster claiming to be representatives of an Australian company. I'm a victim but don't want others to fall. I have proof
Report here if you can. Or just go to twitter and tag efcc. Sorry for your loss
Re: What's The Best Way To Report Fraudster? by GOB25: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2020
I was introduced by a friend or rather someone I thought was a friend. His name is Oga Joel, he told me the company was from Australia and I really need so cash to sort out some stuff in school.
He gave me this number 08145577331 saying the guy is the representative. The guys name is Alake Emmanuel with uba bank account 2143340199.
I was a fool but don't want others to fall. so please push this to the front page for all to see.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall For Scam Data Traders Here / Kano Government Arrests Imam For Holding Juma’at Prayer Amid Coronavirus Lockdow / IYC Condemns Murder Of Ijaw Youth In Lagos State. Wants Killer Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.