Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

She Flirt A Lot This Days But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Flirt A Lot This Days But... (1065 Views)

My Wedding Is In A Few Days But Am Feeling depressed and stressed Pls Help / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by Playboy3030(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
There is this girl that we have being dating since two years ago, but recently she seems to flirt alot, never caught her in any cheating act though but the way she hangs out with guys this days makes me wonder wether, "she is cheating on me" but I can't get any evidence yet, when I confront her, 'she denied and keeps saying "she truly loves me and can never leaves me for no reason but deep down I felt like she is cheating on me and am confuse right now, your advice is needed please, "dear nairalanders love doctor and relationship advisers"..
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by Ladylite: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Playboy3030:
There is this girl that we have being dating since two years ago, but recently she seems to flirt alot, never caught her in any cheating act though but the way she hangs out with guys this days makes me wonder wether, "she is cheating on me" but I can't get any evidence yet, when I confront her, 'she denied and keeps saying "she truly loves me and can never leaves me for no reason but deep down I felt like she is cheating on me and am confuse right now, your advice is needed please, "dear nairalanders love doctor and relationship advisers"..

We didn't advice you to date her, so why should we be involved now.

You made your choice then it goes sour and you come online to ask for help, what kind of generation is this?

You didn't read books on relationship so that you can shine your eyes well before you enter, you didn't pray, you are not even ready for marriage, you are just some Hot bros thinking with his deek when you chose a lady that appeals more to your eyes than your future.

You are playing a game with her too, since you are a playboy were you thinking you will get a anything better than a playgirl? grin

The game is meant for only two people, so don't come here to call crowd of strangers into it. Sleep with her as you like and move on after all that's all you can see about a relationship.

Oya haters come at me... grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by AntiWailer: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Playboy3030:

She is doing it to make you jealous.

ignore it.
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by MiVida(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Any bitch that makes you doubt your position in her life, Bleep her one last time and dump her... Waste no time bruv!
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by doctore212(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
I need an Olosho tonight
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

So na this reason wan make you cry?
That's how reading your post felt.

Get a new WhatsApp (diff. From your main account of cos), use one fine boy pics( not too clean pics, so you don't give yourself away).

Message her and give her the format (I got your number from a friend blah blah, you know)

Start as friend, then flirt with her, proceed to wooing her and inviting her over (not to your house of cos). Don't approach her with any evidence until she's at the said location, girls are smart.

What do I know.
After all you might be the cause of her change in attitude. undecided
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by palmshots: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Guts feelings are guardian angel.... In Guts we trust

Read between the lines!
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by Keketu(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Hi,
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by marlow1962(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
She truly loves you and can't never leave you for no reason,hmmm it's been long sha i watched super stories.
Oga you're already single.
Re: She Flirt A Lot This Days But... by StandUpGuy247: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2020
If you're dating a girl that has her own mind and not easily influenced by peer pressure/public opinion, a girl that understands herself and you're sure she chose you.

You don't have anything to worry about. But since all this just started, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you've become boring and predictable. You've let your guard down and shown her she's the only girl in your life.

If you have sense, better start looking for available options and surround yourself with female friends too and see if she doesn't get jealous.

Love is beautiful, but it's important not to lose your senses while in it grin

Even as my girl dey form descent reach, I still dey sleep with one eye open cos anything can still happen grin

(1) (Reply)

SEX: Who Is The Best In Bed On Nairaland? Is It Seun? See The Person Below / Full. Download Leonard Cohen You Want It Darker Direct / Is MouthAction Proper Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.