Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain (62073 Views)

Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by peacettw: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2020
For Christ sake man..GROW UP. You are now a father of 3 and it will be nice for a change if you can think bigger than material things and hanger ons in your life.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Bentos16: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Money good sha
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by banio: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2020
I tap into GOD's grace
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by newdawn2017(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Kingluqman:
No ooo... na beans grin grin grin

Corona shut your mouth there
u gaulible Imhotep y re u telling to shut his mouth?? Is it ur mouth enhn Anubis?? undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Revolva(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2020
stupid rich kid
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Zoroaster: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Poor frustrated bastards in the comments hating.... Fools grin
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Slimdada(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Monaco2:
It’s like dis guy no believe in buying houses o cheesy e ready to use d money buy chain

E for make sense when we hear Davido just bought a multi million naira house undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by sweetgala(m): 2:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Bluezy13:
Good investment.

You buy expensive precious stones and gold ornaments such that you can resell it... perhaps at a higher price whenever you need money.

Okay, he can't make money out of it.
You can now stop mentioning me.

Bobo stop it, there is no precious metal of real value in sight here. So essentially the metal sections are sterling silver or low karat white gold. Sometimes platinum alloys.

The diamonds within are not gem quality diamonds as they are lab diamonds for jewelry purposes. These tiny vs quality diamonds. There is no resell value in these chains.

If it was a pure gold cuban that's different because you can just melt the gold down and that's it. But then there is the cost for workmanship and mark up which you'll never get once you melt the gold so you are loosing.

If you really want to invest in precious metals you can buy gold bars and store them in a safety deposit box. You can also trade them on the stock exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by sweetgala(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
OK naww! Nice investment. Better than Treasury bills at the moment. Kobe Bryant historical stuffs are on auction on eBay these days. Heavy bidding on them. Good profits for the keepers.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

Better than T bills even at the all time low bejewelled "ice" pieces would never be better than T-bills on return.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Sexyliciousbri: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by hybridblood07(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Icebox will be so stupid to make fake diamonds for davido. Google is your friend
Catchfirez:
All na wash.. so you won tell me say this blink blink na diamond. Blink blink is still blink blink the only different is that David customized is own. Na them Sabi wear fake pass. For his status he can easily pass fake as original to his gullible fans. Like the one above me.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Judybash93(m): 3:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Renforce:
These boys are cashing out madly grin

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
What's the price range my brother?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Bianda24: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2020
David Adeleke, I like you
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Renforce: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Judybash93:

What's the price range my brother?

Tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Officialakin:
Davido omo ologo didan,owo baba ifeanyi,Jaye lo.

Agbero spotted

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by banhammy: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2020
He could have used the money to help some people out of poverty.
Even some of his relatives are still suffering in osun state
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by ofiko123(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Nice one.. I love davido multi million dollar diamond chain..
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Monaco2(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2020
richPHAROAH:
houses na rubbish, i invest more on solid gold rolexes. that way if there is war i can easily run with my millions for hand and relocate to another country and sell it there. dont allow old papa to confuse you. house is liability

Lol c ur mindset grin cheesy
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by cRAFTsVEN: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
God punish poverty

Poverty is a disease that can *only* be cured by the application of knowledge in the provision of solutions to problems

You can quote me anywhere

Learn and apply to improve your life

Start here⏬

Copy and click this whatsapp link to learn all you need to know about women's hair

/2348035285739?text=Sage%20FromA015%20IWant%20To%20TakePart%20InThe%20FreeTraining
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Catchfirez: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2020
hybridblood07:
Icebox will be so stupid to make fake diamonds for davido. Google is your friend

Lol so Icebox don't make fake diamonds. Are you trying to tell me, the whole stones on that chain are diamond. I can see how gullible some people are. Davido must be richer than is father and dangote plus queen of England combined.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by mitakemi2427(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2020
babamadiba:
If I fit get one of those things sell. Chai! I go first buy suya #1300 with chilled Pepsi, then I will relax and start thinking of what to do next with the remaining change. cheesy
LOL
Na suya be the first thing wey enter your head abi?
U no well o
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by babamadiba(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2020
mitakemi2427:

LOL
Na suya be the first thing wey enter your head abi?
U no well o
lol
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Your poverty reach to salivate on top suya 1300?? Ahhhh!!
babamadiba:
If I fit get one of those things sell. Chai! I go first buy suya #1300 with chilled Pepsi, then I will relax and start thinking of what to do next with the remaining change. cheesy
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Wizikal(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Trace your limb bones boy
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by kellight(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
God abeg hear my cry
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Bluezy13(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
sweetgala:

Bobo stop it, there is no precious metal of real value in sight here. So essentially the metal sections are sterling silver or low karat white gold. Sometimes platinum alloys.

The diamonds within are not gem quality diamonds as they are lab diamonds for jewelry purposes. These tiny vs quality diamonds. There is no resell value in these chains.

If it was a pure gold cuban that's different because you can just melt the gold down and that's it. But then there is the cost for workmanship and mark up which you'll never get once you melt the gold so you are loosing.

If you really want to invest in precious metals you can buy gold bars and store them in a safety deposit box. You can also trade them on the stock exchange.

Seems you didn't read my post well.
I said you shouldn't mention me.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by hybridblood07(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Bros, they won't make fake diamonds, They make diamond chains for customers based on how the person can afford. Everyone knows Davido splash money on jewelry and every single chain he bought from Icebox is real.
Catchfirez:

Lol so Icebox don't make fake diamonds. Are you trying to tell me, the whole stones on that chain are diamond. I can see how gullible some people are. Davido must be richer than is father and dangote plus queen of England combined.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2020
In Nigeria, if you really look at the inner life of celebrities they like to show off, like to show off their wealth but they will never show off their source of income, their source of wealth in whenever you see the video and make sure that he has a lot of investment in multi-billion naira, dollars of investment that you people don't actually know even about, the internet does not talk about. Nobody actually talks about even some of his family members who did not even know about the investment but as the world is, he is the only person that know what is actually a investing his resources, because you can't just go out there and buy a expensive jewelry, so you need other income and investments to actually get it. so that is how the world works...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by Zaraw: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Good for him
Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by hustla(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
richPHAROAH:
bro u cant cross country with gold bar easily. with watch no one will ask you shit. i got a rolex pearl master and a rolex day date. that is a 3 bed room flat in lekki my bro. also, u dont have to buy too many, there are rolexes for millions of dollars. eg Paul Newman’s Rolex Daytona.
as regards value, rolexes retain their value. the price increases with time. if you are buying as a collector, never go for all those audemars, patek etc. they loose value with time.
bro i have been doing this shit for years. i dont want to disclose too much here may politicians no come use am launder all our money

True

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain by cbrezy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jh0wsef:
waiting for vanity crew.
lol this man don turn meme grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.