Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs (43922 Views)

Reasons President Buhari Was Looking At Co-founder Of Paystack / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
Thunder go fire Sun News paper, imagine the nonsense coming from Sun an Eastern News Print, You guys keep Licking The dullards Shrink Balls. Kudos To Punch Newspaper for Calling a Spade a Spade. This report is errant Nonsense.
There is no better reason for keeping those retired and senile Service Chiefs than his Nepotist Mind sets. Is Sun news saying without those Men Nigeria can not Function? Shame on Sun newspaper

soooooooo orji uzor kalu dey prison still dey collecting money to publish his normal nonsense!

even ZOMBIES ARE ALSO CALLING FOR THESE SERVICE CHIEF REMOVAL !

BUHARI 2.0 WILL NEVER SACK THE SERVICE CHIEFS!

WHY?

CALL ME I WILL TELL YOU

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by LZAA: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Whoever wrote this is a goat i mean a real goat
Evenly distributed indeed
CDS is an admin position not an operational one that was the main reason the first occupants of that office left quickly
U rotate service chiefs u don't keep them for so long as it disrupts military tradition
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by lionshare: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blame everybody but yourself! That tactic should have expired in 2019 pre-election. Take some responsibility....that's progressive politics.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Abfinest007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
saying buhari fought war what will u say of obj

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by willexyaho(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Read all this because of buhari?

No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by stanisbaratheon: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw "by mostly the opposition" in one of the paragraphs up there.

For God sake, must everything be about politics for this government??

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by pongwa(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Ladokun12(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86266250:
Hmmmmmmm , truer words have never been spoken.
Posterity will judge us all.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
SAY NO MORE!

We Rise!
God will deliver you,your zombeism has not cure.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Reference(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
These people simply donot underdtand what democracy is all about.

'WE THE PEOPLE!!!... is such a loaded 3 worded sentence... that only inteligent citizens and their leaders truly understand and make light work of organising society successfully.

The writer cannot even understand that basically the military is an institution.... not a one man barbing saloon. When you read things like this (hopefully it is a work of fiction) you begin to confirm the mindset of those in authority and you come to realise why we are exactly in the place we find ourselves.

I repeat again. Democracy is not a monarchy wjere society is built on the wisdom of the king and his court alone.

Success in a democratic setup comes by a leader's ability to forge a consensus of positive, progressive thinking. A democratic leader is able to tap into the resources of the entire populace he leads for solutions to intractible problems.

The issue of security and the arch of solutions lie far beyond what half a dozen or so of Mr. President's close confidants can muster, beyond what the two dozen security council members can handle, beyond what the 1000 or so elected officials nationwide can handle and sometimes solutions can range internationally, across borders being greater than what entire countries or continents can handle.

Why should a challenge as security and this intractible insurgency be left in the hands of 6 or so men who have tried unsuccessfully for half a decade to end it....

Just amazing. What the majority of folks yearn for is simply a new direction. Nothing more. No one is after anyone. Just do something different and defy the cyclical logic of madness.

For goodness sake if I had 15million people supporting me how can I then fail in any task. 15million brains behind 15 million ideas....c'mon. What is so hard in realising how democracy works....gosh. Which planet are these folks from...

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Staro: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
michoim:

Whether the credentials are hype or not, facts cannot be denied and the credentials are there for those who are not blind to see.
"He cannot give what he doesn't have". And yet he has pushed Bokoharam away from Abuja to the remotest Sambisa forest...THINK

You're as dumb as your president himself.

Hear me ZOMBIE, Boko Haram has killed much more military men
under Buhari than at any time in the past.

Now, if Boko Haram can face the Nigerian military with so much strength is it
the civilian populace in Abuja or Kano they cannot attack?

See, Buhari is not the reason Boko Haram stopped bombing Abuja/Kano.
I feel the group on their own decided to limit themselves to Borno, Yobe and
Maiduguri instead attacking soft targets in Abuja, Kaduna and Kano.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
#stupid story for simpletons!

bunch of useful idiots keeps reinforcing failure...

the shithole is on a cliff edge.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by walexbiz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
I am not perturbed by this kind of writing especially coming from Sun newspaper whose benefactor is rotting in jail for stealing. It's no surprise that such an outfit wouldn't come out with a position that aligns them with an inefficient government whose only perfection is dishing out propaganda so as to cover up its ineptitude. Even the president asserts to its own cluelessness when he affirmed that he is surprised at the Boko haram menace as this clearly shows how inefficiently clueless the government of the day is.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Niceman4u(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
I sight u Femi Adesina, keep doing what u r paid to do, even if it requires u to lick buhari's a**.
It is not easy doing a very dirty job to an incompetent dullard like ur boss.
Ur predecessors like Reuben and the likes did a similar job and they ve all become private citizens to enjoy the 'good' things their principals did when they were in power.
One day the chicken the chicken will come to roast.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Tochi3(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:

The hype about Buhari's military credentials is just laughable.

For godsake this man was a quota system Major General who is inept
about current military tactics.

Naturally, Buhari is dull and empty upstairs.

He cannot give what he doesn't have

Chai grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
LZAA:
Whoever wrote this is a goat i mean a real goat
Evenly distributed indeed
CDS is an admin position not an operational one that was the main reason the first occupants of that office left quickly
U rotate service chiefs u don't keep them for so long as it disrupts military tradition
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues
Don't mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Racoon(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
sad This is gross stupidity conjured up in this write up.The president & the service chiefs would have long been sacked were they private security consultants.This govt knows next to nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by OgogoroNo2: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by eodavids(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
This post is sensible. But when will Nairalanders learn to append their names to their own posts?

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by bobbiiee: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
What a joke. Trump has been US president in 3 years + and he has sacked several security heads for underperforming. Let's say the truth, Buhari is a bad CIC.

I don't support incompetence. Can you name two out of the several security head that Trump fired?

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by LewsTherin: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Someone is trying to remain in business
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by maishai01: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who is the author of this piece?
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by liverpool72(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pray this prayers with me :
may Buhari or anything that look like Buhari be the last to ever rule a country called Nigeria where people of high intellect abound for it shall be a total disaster.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Alex80s(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sun has turned to a praise- singing medium...

Buhari and APC will never trust you guys...

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by proclinician: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
You're talking this nonsense because your daughter was not returned to you with her two breasts ripped off.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by BENARI: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let's call a spade what it is. The real reason for keeping the ineffectual service chicks is this and this only; Buhari is afraid of a coup. The country can burn for all he cares, but he must not be overthrown again. And these service chicks are there to guarantee that it doesn't happen.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by naturefellow(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
I came here to read bullet points, not this epistle! I have headache pls.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by masseratti: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
What's the name of the author who wrote this garbage, we need to take him to Kaduna Abuja road or maiduguri.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Okoroawusa: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
Thunder go fire Sun News paper, imagine the nonsense coming from Sun an Eastern News Print, You guys keep Licking The dullards Shrink Balls. Kudos To Punch Newspaper for Calling a Spade a Spade. This report is errant Nonsense.
There is no better reason for keeping those retired and senile Service Chiefs than his Nepotist Mind set(s). Is Sun news saying without those Men Nigeria can not Function? Shame on Sun newspaper
This is from a columnist or social critic airing his opinion through the Sun newspaper. It's not the newspaper's editorial. I don't think you read it from beginning to end. Did you?

Meanwhile the write up is the personal view of the writer. I agree with some of his views n I don't agree with some.

Uche bu akpa, onyebuna nya nke ya
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by olaolaking: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jh0wsef:
if I read all these things, make my transformer blow for 1 year
Haa. Others go get light you no go get. Na there u go no say nepa dey try before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.