Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? (421 Views)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? by Domance: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Fellow nairanders, how did you handle trust issues with a suspicious spouse? Pls share ur experiences. I am a married man presently in that situation. I love her and never doubted her until recently when she lied to me about an issue that I have facts which I confronted her with. Ever since, I started doubting her, though I sincerely want the trust restored. Pls how can I achieve that?
Re: How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2020
If the issue you had with her is about infidelity, forget it, she don't deserve your trust. A woman that cheats or lie once, will repeat it again and again. It's in their constitution.
To trust a Nigerian woman is deadlier than coronavirus. One needs to exert great fortitude while dealing with them else he falls to the opposing factors.
Re: How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? by psalmsmiles(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
who says you need to trust her. Shine your eyes and stay woke my man

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? by sonofanarchy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
once trust is broken, forget it..Nigerian women are becoming apex predators hunting men down with deceitfulness.on the contrary,men are now endangered species. guide your heart jealousy.
Re: How Did You Handle Trust Issues With Your Spouse? by Prec1ous(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Do not ever trust, you don't even need any reason to convince you.

Humans change because they have free will, how will you base importance on an entity that adapt differently to external factors?

Just try to be you. If she misbehave too much, bounce.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets About Women / Your Valentine Is Incomplete Without This! Check It Out / Lady Travels 5 Hours To Meet Online Lover Only To Find Out He Is A 12-yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.