Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied (1217 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by 247naijamedia: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel was reportedly offered the visa he was initially denied by the Lagos office of the United States embassy after a phone call he made.

Pastor and businessman created a scene at the facility as he insisted that he has not violated any rules or committed any crime to have warranted being denied a renewal of his visa.

A protege of Apostle Johnson Suleman, Obiwest Utchaychukwu who served an update on the incident said Bishop Oyedepo was granted visa after a phone call.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Update-Bishop-Oyedepo-Offered-US-Visa-He-Was-Initially-Denied.html

1 Share

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by lilprinze: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Capacity.

1 Like

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by redsun(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2020
And so? America is just a white man's conquered land that was transformed with the blood of African slaves.

1 Like

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Dadaboy: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Nonsense news from which source
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by 247naijamedia: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
247naijamedia:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel was reportedly offered the visa he was initially denied by the Lagos office of the United States embassy after a phone call he made.

Pastor and businessman created a scene at the facility as he insisted that he has not violated any rules or committed any crime to have warranted being denied a renewal of his visa.

A protege of Apostle Johnson Suleman, Obiwest Utchaychukwu who served an update on the incident said Bishop Oyedepo was granted visa after a phone call.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Update-Bishop-Oyedepo-Offered-US-Visa-He-Was-Initially-Denied.html

Happy To Hear That...
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by afroniger: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Damage control.
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Brandstudio01: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
I laughed the first time I saw that Headline. Because I knew He will be given visa!!!
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by 247naijamedia: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
myn44 lalasticlala seun dominque.
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by kunleweb: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
lilprinze:
Capacity.

You've said it all in just one word. I remove my hat

1 Like

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by grandiose4ever: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oh wow
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I laughed the first time I saw that Headline. Because I knew He will be given visa!!!

Given through the backdoor. And I bet he preaches against corruption and unfair practices. Imanmadu.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Donaldoni: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
I said it!
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Corrections: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
American government expected baba to have obtained American passport long time ago and become American rather than Nigerian that he may invest his wealth in America. ...but they are disappointed that he his still a Nigerian. .. grin

AMERICA BE CAREFUL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by helinues: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
All na media stunts
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by seunmsg(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brandstudio01:

And he had to reach out to people before he was given visa. How many people who pray for visa through him has someone to reach out to after rejection? They tell you to pray to God for everything but they lobby through backdoor and cut corners for themselves. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Eteka1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why all the fuss? America is not heaven.
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by Guzel: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Damage control
Why did they deny him the first time. Why make call to lobby or bribe his way through.
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by tartar9(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are you trying to say our daddy is corrupt
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by souLDrivemusic(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
@ d OP:
I'd expected ur source to b either the same THISDAY or some other equivalent credible source as the aforementioned.

But then..
I'm glad Papa's grounds @ d Lagos US Embassy wasn't 'clergy' per se, but 'legal.'

Bishop Oyedepo is immensely influential, speaking even from a strictly secular point of view. The US Embassy gonn no try.. to go deny Papa, with a '..usual standard..' reason.

Papa na Papas na!.. and d Visa'd come through if it hasn't already.

Pls download mi Groovie Neo-highlife gospel sound @ mi Profile page ||Tnks
Re: Update: Bishop Oyedepo Offered US Visa He Was Initially Denied by punisha: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Levels dey!

Hustle ooo so u fit get access to any country with just a phone call...

(1) (Reply)

What Would The Intelligent Designer's Book Look Like? / Prophetic Fulfillment In Israel . Jews Are Preaching Jesus To Jews / This Dream Scares Me Till Now(I need interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.