Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,583 members, 7,865,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals (550 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Young Man Proudly Takes To Social Media To Share Loved Up Photos With Chubby Gf / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals by wayloaded2014: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals https://twitter.com/flavourwayblog/status/1223240146956492800?s=20
Re: How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals by Ladylite: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
wayloaded2014:
How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals https://twitter.com/flavourwayblog/status/1223240146956492800?s=20

Is it that you don't yet have sense on How to post?

Why not post your blog link here instead of leading people to Twitter then to your blog.

Someone of you here do not need the MB you are wasting.
Re: How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided

I aint clicking that link.

I remember my C.R.S teacher who once advised us the girls to have abortions if we get pregnant unintentionally.
During fellowship the next day, you should see the effort the woman was using to condemn stealing

Proud i ditched religion. The hypocrisy is horrible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Fighting Bokoharam Begs Nigerians For Sweet Valentine Messages / She Has Divorced My Friend In Absentia / Expert Reveals Who Enjoys Sex More Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.