Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel (27221 Views)

Asiyat Oyedepo Was Denied Good Care Till Her Death Just As Bishop Threatened / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Afrikween(f): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2020
J111333:
No need calling the name of Jesus. Just keep your paperwork right woth no criminal record and have a good reason for visiting the US, that's all they need.
thanks..... cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Katuul: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2020
SO SAHARA REPORTERS ARE SAYING NONSENSE OR WHAT?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GEEBITE: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare and Segun Adeniyi were born by Muslim parents.
RexTramadol1:
Sheriff?

That's a person from Muslim background

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GEEBITE: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
It was Thisday not Sahara. Thisday has to issue apology and sanction the reporter that filed the story. If not anybody with a link to that newspaper will find it tough to get a Visa into US.
Katuul:
SO SAHARA REPORTERS ARE SAYING NONSENSE OR WHAT?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GEEBITE: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Hope you feel better Padre Lukas.I guess the Visa denial brings joy to the heart and I know out of the abundance of the heart the mind speaketh.
FrLukas:
Spin doctors. Ekare. I wonder why anyone would want to cook up such lie. That's because they won't.

We all know the bishop lying. Otherwise, wassa big deal in visa denial if not that it has become a status symbol for the rich and powerful in Nigeria.

The curse of big-manism.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2020
GEEBITE:
Hope you feel better Padre Lukas.I guess the Visa denial brings joy to the heart and I know out of the abundance of the heart the mind speaketh.

Yup!

I feel so happy about it.

If the influential people in the country won't come together to fix it, then let's all stay in that country and be looking at the mess we've all created.

I hope Trump bans all politicians and other religious leaders in Nigeria too.

Sheybi when Buhari was behaving like a Fulani president, they all kept quiet.

See those who will be affected by the visa ban.

The masses. They, your leaders and their family members, have dual citizenship or permanent residency at the very least. So they aren't affected.

The so-called bishop is complicit. He's a religious leader cum politician. A PDP man through and through. So he is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.

Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by tidytim: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by karika2018: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Lmao see how mumu atheists were celebrating about Oyedepo's so called rejection at the embassy.

I knew if Oyedepo was rejected it would be resolved speedily. Oyedepo is spiritual son to Copeland, Copeland has direct access to Trump.

Ben Carson the minister(secretary) of housing in USA is a good friend to Oyedepo. In fact he visited him years ago at Canaanland.

US embassy some weeks ago paid a coutesy call to CU management, So I don't think they would treat him like any commoner.

Lastly fact is Oyedepo is wealthier than at least 85% of individual Americans. America is doing him no favor by granting him any visa.

You are so right on this one.......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by thaprofit88: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Just here to read comments grin a lot of persons are so foolish, you would wonder what they think with or if they even think at all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Reussite: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Lmao see how mumu atheists were celebrating about Oyedepo's so called rejection at the embassy.

I knew if Oyedepo was rejected it would be resolved speedily. Oyedepo is spiritual son to Copeland, Copeland has direct access to Trump.

Ben Carson the minister(secretary) of housing in USA is a good friend to Oyedepo. In fact he visited him years ago at Canaanland.

US embassy some weeks ago paid a coutesy call to CU management, So I don't think they would treat him like any commoner.

Lastly fact is Oyedepo is wealthier than at least 85% of individual Americans. America is doing him no favor by granting him any visa.

Loud it so those at the back can hear you.
It's a no brainer how can Bishop be denied visa it's unheard of.
The SMB might just be worth it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Shalomdee(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Felajack:
I have always known they will deny the news of this US visa denial like it's something 79% of Nigerians haven't been through.
Sadly enough, you'll see an overwhelming population of their congregation seeking miracle to have their passport Visa stamped either by hook or crook.
His church will be full again on Sunday!!!

Before you don't want the church to be full? It will even be overfilled.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Felajack: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2020
leye4u:

Your hatred for the man cant bring him down,the criticism over the years have only made him richer,more popular and his ministry larger...last year 2019 alone his ministry added 5000 new branches...Face your own life and try to make personal progress with your own life
Hatred spotter.
Have you faced your own life today?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by leye4u: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Felajack:

Hatred spotter.
Have you faced your own life today?
I have and would always do that ...to God be the glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.