Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife (49271 Views)

Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by DennisEche(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oyedepos haters are in sifia pains since the news came out as false

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Seventy7kings: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by solmus: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fake news bill is actually needed, just that the purnishment shouldnt be too much
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Enwhen(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
LearnITsmash:
All these yeye pastors will soon go into extinction undecided

Why u dey call them "yeye" ??... Wetin Dem do u , Dem collect your wife ?, Abi Dem defraud u ??... Abeg leave them.for God o

Nobody go call u yeye oo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by ashantitope: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigeria is just a drama channel thank God that everyone believe that this is FAKE NEWS but when we see another one about some other people and we said is fake news I don't want anyone to argue here

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Excallibur(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
useless journalists, if dss starts dealing with them now, the will expect nigerians to pity them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Renforce: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shame on this day news outlet and all the other idiots here that celebrated such falsehood
Lmao!
God has a way of fighting for his prophets

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by stankezzy: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
and some people that were saying bad things against bishop where are they now , they should hide in shame

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by oyeb15: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good development.After milking their sheep dry in Nigeria,they will try to escape to d US and spend the loot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na wa!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please my beloved friends of Nairaland, if you can remember all my cry and begging here every day. Since I'm good with computer so someone suggested I should go and join one computer training class coming up in a few days from now. He promised to pay the fee for me which is #15,000 but right now my biggest problem is a laptop. And he said I should make sure I have a good high-speed laptop before going for the training. I asked about the training and so many people advised that once I'm done with it that I could be writing both CVs and other things and the stuff pays a lot. So here is the message from the class this evening Training for Cyber Security, Website & Mobile App design. Date: February: 10 to 12 for Weekday 15 & 16 For Weekend. Venue: Onatrix Garden, Zone 5, From Berger get to Sky Memorial. For transfer: 03644**** - GTB - #15,000 - We advise you make Payment now, chat on Whatsapp with transfer evidence to get theory material to study if you are in Abuja you should know about Brekete Family, that is where the training is taking place. Please I beg of you all to please help me with a laptop please my good friends please. You can check my other post if you have forgotten about my cries and begging about my kids here and on Twitter. Please I really need this please God bless you as you assist Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Tell1234: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
I certainly know it is the work of blogger bloggers that wants traffic. Don't worry Dss go soon visit you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by oyeb15: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
The Bible is used to conquer the purse of d sheep.
Our men of themselves use the Bible to gather earthly glory cos Satan has taken their heart away from God's kingdom.
Christianity have become an avenue of cheating others.
Its a serious business in which d victims protects d interest of d predators with their lives.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Antara0503(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
clevvermind:
touch not the anointed o.
Oga!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Incandescent(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You'd go first

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by traihit: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bolustical:
When the bill to regulate the social media was proposed, guess who first criticized it.

Oyedepo is now a victim of fake news grin grin

SM bill would have cured all this madness but we muse politicize things in Nigeria.

Oyedepo should carry his L away.

The social media bill was not intended to protect the interest of people like Bishop Oyedepo, it was meant to protect the interest of our polititicans as most other laws do protect them. We won't get washed away in this kind of political deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Bonapart(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
LearnITsmash:
mumu

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Toyade888(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Alvin212:
Who has used catatonic before to convert gift card
to naira.

How reliable is it?

I'd buy it from you at a reasonable rate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Brugo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thisday newspaper, a confirmed IPOB news outlet, has taken lying to international standards.

Even their good friend Bovi denied them promptly.

grin

They have since deleted the useless story from their website.

IPOB newspapers are nothing but gossip pamphlets for Nnamdi Kanu’s brethren whom he lovingly calls Pigs and Id!ots.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
They should hurry up and pass the Social Media bill!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Expert17: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Like ur Generation

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Neddstark: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shame on Thisday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by West2019(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
who are those peoples spreading this fake news let dem be arrested pls
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Africomterror: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by maxzzo1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=ThiagoKid post=86265850]Nigerians & fake news shaa [/quote
APC govt sef
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by chukwuibuipob: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
sad . Later,if DSS arrest the nut niw,we'll blame Bubu.Is diz not height of IRRESPONSIBLE or STUPUDITY sad? If the goat wake up tomorrow now and hang basket on his neck, tie pawpaw leaf around his waist and walk from lagos to Enugu.Stop and dance at ogbete market and continue his journey till he reach Adamawa and enter Cameroon. Nobody go knw dat such Ediot is CURSED.May we not see d curse of the prophet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Newboss(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bovi is lying

Read what he typed again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by NGRsenate: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
clevvermind:
touch not the anointed o.

How dem take touch am?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by PlayerMeji: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oga, he is speaking for himself not you.

He has not come out to cry about how distasteful the whole episode is yet. So why are you using Panadol for another man's headache.

Bolustical:
When the bill to regulate the social media was proposed, guess who first criticized it.

Oyedepo is now a victim of fake news grin grin

SM bill would have cured all this madness but we muse politicize things in Nigeria.

Oyedepo should carry his L away.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by danot1030: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thank God the fake news was carried by one of the south east news paper before they tag it Lagos Ibadan news media.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by blowjohn(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yet we r against the social media bill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.