Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Python Killed At The Back Of My House - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (56786 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by thundafire: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lala go fear cs conovirus is associated with snake now which particular snake cs lala may sleep tonight without food
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by mysticwarrior(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pythons are not poisonous and can be easily spotted and killed as they are not swift and agile, unlike snakes like, Black Mamba, spitting cobras and west African forest cobras.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Kwamecron(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why must it make FP?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by BeerParIour: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is not Python
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by dnawah(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Our backyard was bushy so i had to order small boys to clear it for us. They have been working since morning and i have been telling them to go home. But they said oga we go clear am finish today, I was like "this night". To cut the story shot they saw a rabbit hole and alas no be rabbit them kill o. Na lala food.

Make una help me identify am. Don't mind the camera its already dark here and those boys wanna take it home
you are lucky,I mean very lucky.it is just waiting and monitoring u people.when it get bigger, it will strick.just like counting blessings and naming them one by one.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by IME1: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
tongue
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Risingblue008(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Snake trying to make a living u've just killed,why?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by slimfit1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
There is a lot more where that came from.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
You've been living close to a python of this size??!... Which kind residence be that... Na so you find cheap lodgings enter inside forest??!... Happy reptile feasting!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mmadu anaa

You guys should stop killing this particular snakes.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Kaybex007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
To all snake eaters, please always remember that Corona virus was gotten from snake. grin grin grin
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Openbusiness: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
That python looks pregnant. Check well, her boyfriend is around somewhere. Find him before he finds you for killing his sugar mommy cheesy
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by northvietnam(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyborad warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post

ndi snake worshipers

you are actually/stylishly insulting Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by solmus: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
northvietnam:

you are actually/stylishly insulting

did i call anyones name whats so intruiging and news worthy in a full grown Man killing a reptile
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by lugo99(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
who is lala'?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Fedrams: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stop eating snake. That is Coronavirus o
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wait why do posts relating to snake always make front page, is lalasticlala truly the reason
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by ofiko123(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lala food is ready...
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Youngkingjaey1: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
That python looks pregnant. Check well, her boyfriend is around somewhere. Find him before he finds you for killing his sugar mommy cheesy
grinlol very funny you ok

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some people still came here to insult me cause of my phone camera. Its already late and everywhere is dark. And those boys wants to take it home i would have taken a better picture tommorow. Funny things the oldest among those boys is 15,the kind courage ibo boys get eh.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
lugo99:
who is lala'?
He is a mod and father of all snakes

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by YungJo207(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abeg ooo make una no chop am ooo, Bros crona dey town oo make we no give am visa enter Naija ooo.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by NaijadrivaCars: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyboard warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages with 2G internet...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post abi what is news worthy and intrueging in News about a full grown Man killing a reptile

ndi snake worshipers

You again somulsdesign omo Ibadan
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by seancombs617: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na Sendo-X u dey use?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Jabioro: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is not python , python do not live inside holes..it called " OKA" ..I hoped you take care of those boys . Don't worry about me,I will see Lala tomorrow evening for my share.. Happy weekend to you all..
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by money121(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Skepticus: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

It's surprising that our nat geo nairalanders haven't mentioned Black Mamba on this thread so far because that is only what their empty heads know about venomous snakes.

One idîot who made a comment above mine, even said it's "Oka" and not a Python. Dunderheads, if it's not a Python, then what is it? grin Stupid illiterates. No wonder they are producing presidential candidates like Buhari and Atiku!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow. Try and make sure the grasses close to your home is always cleared since you live in a snake prone area.

Besides, I don't think it's python.

That boy won't be able to use one hand to lift a python, well except it is a baby python.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jabioro:
It is not python , python do not live inside holes..it called " OKA" ..I hoped you take care of those boys . Don't worry about me,I will see Lala tomorrow evening for my share.. Happy weekend to you all..

oga jabi oro. Watin be OKA
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by ikorodureporta: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na Corona u dey take play cheesy
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Wow. Try and make sure the grasses close to your home is always cleared since you live in a snake prone area.

Besides, I don't think it's python.

That boy won't be able to use one hand to lift a python, well except it is a baby python.

i carried it too,it was heavy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.