Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Python Killed At The Back Of My House - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (56784 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by richPHAROAH: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
them plenty there. snakes always come in bunch
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Oowel(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's a royal python (ball snake). It's bigger than the Regius species, can't really place it right now. It's a beautiful and harmless creature...

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oowel:
That's a royal python (ball snake). It's bigger than the Regius species, can't really place it right now. It's a beautiful and harmless creature...
Smh for you
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by MzTunechi(f): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
E say na Lala food
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by themanderon: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
You should have snapped the whole snake including the head so we can give a more vivid identification for the snake. Looks like a python from the markings but that tail looks like that of a viper.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by favour32(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

Thanks for that advice. I would let the insult pass
The first time to have seen a very intelligent response to a troll.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by doncollins84: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
don't kill this python in Anambra state especially in idemmili local government if you try it your name na sorry ...
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by vr0xen: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyboard warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages with 2G internet...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post abi what is news worthy and intrueging in News about a full grown Man killing a reptile, while they continuesly deny Explorers educative post from gracing frontpage

ndi snake worshipers

LALA aint ibo
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by 1jimax: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lala is proud of you.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by LucemFerre: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Our backyard was bushy so i had to order small boys to clear it for us. They have been working since morning and i have been telling them to go home. But they said oga we go clear am finish today, I was like "this night". To cut the story shot they saw a rabbit hole and alas no be rabbit them kill o. Na lala food.

Make una help me identify am. Don't mind the camera its already dark here and those boys wanna take it home

I pray you find a promoter for your creer
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by ViykeNairaland: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Our backyard was bushy so i had to order small boys to clear it for us. They have been working since morning and i have been telling them to go home. But they said oga we go clear am finish today, I was like "this night". To cut the story shot they saw a rabbit hole and alas no be rabbit them kill o. Na lala food.

Make una help me identify am. Don't mind the camera its already dark here and those boys wanna take it home
....no go chop am o...na so cononary virus take start.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by northvietnam(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

did i call anyones name whats so intruiging and news worthy in a full grown Man killing a reptile

You know what you wrote so stop pretending..

I wonder the kind of parents this generation will be..
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by nervegasfarts: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
@Lala, food don come o!

Makavelli25:

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by bergs2: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Anu umu boyz!!!!! shocked shocked

The thing sweet die.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Milly19(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who that 1 help

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by madgoat(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

See how jobless u are angry
It hurts to know we have jobless people posting nonsense
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
madgoat:

See how jobless u are angry It hurts to know we have jobless people posting nonsense
Okay son. Now go sleep smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pepper soup things.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Hbuyosh(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

....and which camera be that, giving such grainy images....in 2020?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abfinest007:
i thought u even found something useful .oga u live in a bushy area so fumigate d place n stop disturbing our peace
grin grin
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyboard warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages with 2G internet...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post abi what is news worthy and intrueging in News about a full grown Man killing a reptile, while they continuesly deny Explorers educative post from gracing frontpage

ndi snake worshipers

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Omar09(m): 3:00am On Feb 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Sadist..why not hang yourself since you're unhappy

I think the word you are looking for is "depressed fella" as sadist means entirely different thing from what you are trying to portray. No offense intended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Madara12(m): 3:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Oowel:
Am glad to know that we still got literates among us

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Madara12(m): 3:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Smh for you

He his very correct if you don't know, try reading books, or make internet your friend
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Which state do u live
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by EgunMogaji2: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Your maturity is refreshing.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Benwallt(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2020
This ain't python but hammerhead rattle snake.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Goldicon2(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Dude you called it a Python and you're still asking for identification?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2020
AkeNathan:

Which state do u live
Ogun state bro
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Your maturity is refreshing.
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.