Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Python Killed At The Back Of My House - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (56787 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Tumadre: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyboard warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages with 2G internet...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post abi what is news worthy and intrueging in News about a full grown Man killing a reptile, while they continuesly deny Explorers educative post from gracing frontpage

ndi snake worshipers

You’re trash, my guy
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Wizikal(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:
Our backyard was bushy so i had to order small boys to clear it for us. They have been working since morning and i have been telling them to go home. But they said oga we go clear am finish today, I was like "this night". To cut the story shot they saw a rabbit hole and alas no be rabbit them kill o. Na lala food.

Make una help me identify am. Don't mind the camera its already dark here and those boys wanna take it home
make better thunder weythem dish for dining table fire this kind post! Oga carry your post to your ancestors for answers
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Wizikal:
make better thunder weythem dish for dining table fire this kind post! Oga carry your post to your ancestors for answers
I smh
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by lucky4west: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
puff adder juicy meat...number one choice in snake meat
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by cbrezy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a Symbian phone

Oga that's not a symbian phone camera quality that's an iTel or Tecno small button phone camera, i hope you understand now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.