Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Python Killed At The Back Of My House - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (56801 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by lugo99(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

He is a mod and father of all snakes
4rm which state sir?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Babamide(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can we categorically agree on what type of snake this is??
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

i carried it too,it was heavy

Oh I see.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Cyoung4real(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lala right now grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by kenyguy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
We kill every animal we see
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by ghettokid1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lala be like, A whole me, na em you carry this chinko camera snap give

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
lugo99:
4rm which state sir?

oga lugo which day you join NL lalasticlala is a moderator here. He was dubbed father of snakes because he always moves snake relating post to front page.

cc: lalasticlala come explain yourself for this one o
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Jabioro: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

oga jabi oro. Watin be OKA
I don't know the English name..bros. that is the Yoruba name..Just send me one bottle of Origin..I go manage am.. tomorrow pepper soup go sweet eerh.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by solmus: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

You again somulsdesign omo Ibadan

troubling Ipob is my hubby
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
kenyguy:
We kill every animal we see
oga kehinde,when you see this type in your house leave it you hear

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jabioro:
I don't know the English name..bros. that is the Yoruba name..Just send me one bottle of Origin..I go manage am.. tomorrow pepper soup go sweet eerh.
lols
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

troubling Ipob is my hubby
what a wonderful hubby you got bro. Lame punk ass dummy.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by hecha38(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Reach more customers on Facebook and IG and double your sales. Call Now 09055393874
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by lugo99(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

oga lugo which day you join NL lalasticlala is a moderator here. He was dubbed father of snakes because he always moves snake relating post to front page.

cc: lalasticlala come explain yourself for this one o
abeg follow me small small.

shey lala fit chop anaconda alone?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by solmus: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

what a wonderful hubby you got bro. Lame punk ass dummy.

dont be pained son, try save to buy a new phone its 2020 you know, not machaveli tupac days
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by havenz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
A landlord of bushes must be read to have snake as tenants. Thanks to God for making you guys overcome it.

ITEL P32, two weeks old, FOR SALE, prize affordable. Call 07039672292
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
I swear the Chinese will never eat snakes again,so pls@ op do the needful o,we never finish with malaria o
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by formular2002(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abfinest007:
i thought u even found something useful .oga u live in a bushy area so fumigate d place n stop disturbing our peace

But u saw d topic, clicked on it to read and now castigating the OP. Na we supposed ask u wetin u find come here
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by baysan(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Pythons are not poisonous and can be easily spotted and killed as they are not swift and agile, unlike snakes like, Black Mamba, spitting cobras and west African forest cobras.
Hmmm did you study snakelogy in school?
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

dont be pained son, try save to buy a new phone its 2020 you know, not machaveli tupac days

I lmao. Giving you a reply could get me banned on this platform,so ama let you wallow in stupidity and plain foolishness
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:

Thanks for that advice. I would let the insult pass
.......maturity on display

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abfinest007:
i thought u even found something useful .oga u live in a bushy area so fumigate d place n stop disturbing our peace

This is the reason I hardly comment in this forum anymore. Too many sadists like this guy here.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by makinson2865: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

It's surprising that our nat geo nairalanders haven't mentioned Black Mamba on this thread so far because that is only what their empty heads know about venomous snakes.

One idîot who made a comment above mine, even said it's "Oka" and not a Python. Dunderheads, if it's not a Python, then what is it? grin Stupid illiterates. No wonder they are producing presidential candidates like Buhari and Atiku!!

.....and must you insult to make your point Mr know it all.?

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
lugo99:
abeg follow me small small.

shey lala fit chop anaconda alone?
He go chop am o
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Makavelli25: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
toobusy:
.......maturity on display
You shall know their age,by their comments. He actually saw the topic and clicked on it

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by drlateef: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
You killed village people. You are in biiiiiiiig trouble.
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Sokosuji: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Which kin hermatan camera be this, is O.P using a symbian phone

grin these are the Ipobian Keyboard warriors chestbeating daily, from small villages with 2G internet...

The way they revere snakes in their bush enclaves ehn, even their Lagos Nairaland Mods worships snake post abi what is news worthy and intrueging in News about a full grown Man killing a reptile, while they continuesly deny Explorers educative post from gracing frontpage

ndi snake worshipers

get well soon

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Gwagone: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Pythons are not poisonous and can be easily spotted and killed as they are not swift and agile, unlike snakes like, Black Mamba, spitting cobras and west African forest cobras.
Snakeologist

THUMBS UP SIR
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Abfinest007(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Sadist..why not hang yourself since you're unhappy
so me telling him to fumigate d place is what makes me a sadist .thank God i have a job nobody will say I'm a jobless fellow
Re: Python Killed At The Back Of My House by Abfinest007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
akinjojo1234:

This is the reason I hardly comment in this forum anymore. Too many sadists like this guy here.
what makes me a sadist, so me telling him to fumigate d area is bad thing.i can't be telling u d true n be smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.