Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (644 Views)

"Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / Spiritual Problem Is When You Trek 10km / Masturbation Ruining My Spiritual Life (2) (3) (4)

. by vikkogg: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2020

Re: . by fykes(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
My best friends dad once told us his story... He sounded just like u... Didn't make any meaningful progress until he was 40. Then the money he made then, he's still enjoying it now that he is 70.
30 years of success,
Guy, life is God's plan not ours...u didn't choose ur parents, ur sex, ur physical qualities, u didn't choose nothing, how do u intend to choose ur time and seasons??
Finally, stay true to God... because if they tell u what success costs with the devil, u will wish to be poorer.
Now u can sleep, and eat no matter how small,
Always ask urself, How long or how hard do u think it is for God to change ur story?? Jabez had his entire destiny changed.
You have no problem God can't solve.

Re: . by vikkogg: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
fykes:
My best friends dad once told us his story... He sounded just like u... Didn't make any meaningful progress until he was 40. Then the money he made then, he's still enjoying it now that he is 70.
30 years of success,
Guy, life is God's plan not ours...u didn't choose ur parents, ur sex, ur physical qualities, u didn't choose nothing, how do u intend to choose ur time and seasons??
Finally, stay true to God... because if they tell u what success costs with the devil, u will wish to be poorer.
Now u can sleep, and eat no matter how small,
Always ask urself, How long or how hard do u think it is for God to change ur story?? Jabez had his entire destiny changed.
You have no problem God can't solve.

Thanks so much for your advice.
I really appreciate it.

Re: . by Enwhen(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
vikkogg:
Good day everyone. I'm very sorry for bothering you with my matter. Straight to the point;
I have a strong spiritual problem that I've been battling with for quite a long time. For example, if it takes 2yrs to have a particular achievement, I'll definitely spend up to 5yrs or more to achieve it. It's as if my progress is on slow motion mode (may God conquer that for me). Things that my mates do easily, I'll stress my ass out and toil for months or years to get it done. I finished secondary school in 2006 with a very excellent SSCE result (I passed it once). Ever since then, I started writing jamb. There was no year I failed but was never admitted in any university. After a lot of trials, I finally gained admission to U.I. I finished sec sch in 2006 and finished university in 2018 (can you see the sluggishness?).
Also, I started a business in 2014 in order to increase my success pace. Lo and behold, the business crashed completely. Things that work for other people do not work for me. I'm 30yrs+ and I'm just "nothing". I'm a graduate of Statistics from U.I but jobless. I'm tired of this kind of life. I need spiritual advise from you all. I'm a christian but I do not mind going traditional about this. Please nairalanders, save my ass. I need success. I wanna start living a good life. Help push to the front page to attract large views and comments. God bless y'all.

Roberts said " Human are insatiable"

Your own dey even dey come but slow yet u want it to be fast , WHAT ABOUT THOSE WEY THEM OWN NO DEY COME AT ALL ?, and them still dey hope on God(Allah) to pick there call one day.

U finished 2006 and did get admitted like others..., What about those wey finished 2004 and got admission 2011 ??, What about those wey no go school at all because Jamb wan kill them ?... Abi, u forget say some na runs Dem take dey enter school ??, ...some use runs enter and no fit graduate and finally took sniper, na dat one u for like ?...

U don go ask Dangote, Otedola, Sweet sensation... How many times Dem biz fall before e finally stand ??, Hmm, my Bro , ....NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY OO, u must work hard and in this present Nigeria , u must work very very hard because things are hard , I no go lie u.... Those wey get am easy forget am o, if some tell u wetin sup, u no go fit sleep for night oo... Late Dagrin advised us in his last track say " if u wan chop cake na then u go know say oven dey" how I wish u understand that word... No let me Cary u go meet one spiritualist , wey go do am for u to get N10 and collect N100 from u.... devil no dey give free thing oo, who no go no know , if God give u, na enjoyment ti ti laye laye(forever) , but if devil give u hmmm, na short time deal o...

Imagine , after the devil try u , from 2006 to 2018 , u endured , he collapsed your biz so that u go come meet am to introduce u to Sniper , yet u no go, na now way u don dey close to success u wan look back ??, Chaii , my brother , continue dey push dey go with prayers o, maybe na dis night or tomorrow morning God go pick ur call u no know... Some people own self no dey come at all even many years , yet Dem still dey push dey believe in God to pick their calls... Abi, u no see graduate wey dey do some penny jobs for survival ??, U no see graduate wey dey ride okada ?, U no see graduate wey dey sell pure water ?, Watch them out o, them no go do am for ever , ONE DAY , na ONE DAY baba God go pick their call and na that day Dem go forget the suffer.... I go advice u make u keep on pushing o, anybody wey tell u say he make easy for this present Nigeria , if that person no be politician... Abeg run from am so, unless u no wan dey sleep.for night. U wan dey chop ur money dey laff for.public bt inside ur heart no peace.... if my talk too much... Seen is believing

Re: . by vikkogg: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Enwhen:

Roberts said " Human are insatiable"

Your own dey even dey come but slow yet u want it to be fast , WHAT ABOUT THOSE WEY THEM OWN NO DEY COME AT ALL ?, and them still dey hope on God(Allah) to pick there call one day.

U finished 2006 and did get admitted like others..., What about those wey finished 2004 and got admission 2011 ??, What about those wey no go school at all because Jamb wan kill them ?... Abi, u forget say some na runs Dem take dey enter school ??, ...some use runs enter and no fit graduate and finally took sniper, na dat one u for like ?...

U don go ask Dangote, Otedola, Sweet sensation... How many times Dem biz fall before e finally stand ??, Hmm, my Bro , ....NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY OO, u must work hard and in this present Nigeria , u must work very very hard because things are hard , I no go lie u.... Those wey get am easy forget am o, if some tell u wetin sup, u no go fit sleep for night oo... Late Dagrin advised us in his last track say " if u wan chop cake na then u go know say oven dey" how I wish u understand that word... No let me Cary u go meet one spiritualist , wey go do am for u to get N10 and collect N100 from u.... devil no dey give free thing oo, who no go no know , if God give u, na enjoyment ti ti laye laye(forever) , but if devil give u hmmm, na short time deal o...

Imagine , after the devil try u , from 2006 to 2018 , u endured , he collapsed your biz so that u go come meet am to introduce u to Sniper , yet u no go, na now way u don dey close to success u wan look back ??, Chaii , my brother , continue dey push dey go with prayers o, maybe na dis night or tomorrow morning God go pick ur call u no know... Some people own self no dey come at all even many years , yet Dem still dey push dey believe in God to pick their calls... Abi, u no see graduate wey dey do some penny jobs for survival ??, U no see graduate wey dey ride okada ?, U no see graduate wey dey sell pure water ?, Watch them out o, them no go do am for ever , ONE DAY , na ONE DAY baba God go pick their call and na that day Dem go forget the suffer.... I go advice u make u keep on pushing o, anybody wey tell u say he make easy for this present Nigeria , if that person no be politician... Abeg run from am so, unless u no wan dey sleep.for night. U wan dey chop ur money dey laff for.public bt inside ur heart no peace.... if my talk too much... Seen is believing
Smiles...very funny but sensible writeup full of facts. Thanks man. I go lay low as u talk. Man no go die nah. God dey.

Re: . by CaptMarvel(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hang on bro.. You're not the only one! Things will turn out right! I can't start talking about mine, I can only encourage you not to give up just like I encourage myself.

Re: . by vikkogg: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Hang on bro.. You're not the only one! Things will turn out right! I can't start talking about mine, I can only encourage you not to give up just like I encourage myself.
Thanks boss.
I'll do as you've said sir.
Re: . by blaacksliik(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
vikkogg:

Thanks boss.
I'll do as you've said sir.

[color=#000099][/color]

Hello, hope you are doing well? It's August now.. And my search for solutions led me here. The issues you've mentioned seems so so similar to mine, the only difference is I didn't even finish university. I've had failed businesses and currently just lost a means of livelihood as a result of covid-19. But you know what? I believe things are going to be very fine, we just have to persevere and hold on. I have learned to count my blessings too, that and being hopeful is what keeps me going on. I pray this meets you well and with things better now. Best wishes.
Re: . by vikkogg: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
blaacksliik:

[color=#000099][/color]

Hello, hope you are doing well? It's August now.. And my search for solutions led me here. The issues you've mentioned seems so so similar to mine, the only difference is I didn't even finish university. I've had failed businesses and currently just lost a means of livelihood as a result of covid-19. But you know what? I believe things are going to be very fine, we just have to persevere and hold on. I have learned to count my blessings too, that and being hopeful is what keeps me going on. I pray this meets you well and with things better now. Best wishes.
Thanks broda. I believe God Almighty will deliver and elevate us pretty soon. He will compensate our lost years with loads of blessings.

What If Satan Is God... And Vice Versa�� / Will God Forgive Me For this / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 3