Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher (55512 Views)

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Some people will still use their money to buy this magazine and read. undecided
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Azmanaty: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
The way this alexreporter is licking Ned's anus.. Odikwa risky oo!
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Damlhaade01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hopeless
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by SURElee(f): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
How many Nigerians buy magazines these days with social media? I can't remember buying Genevieve magazine sef, when last did I buy it with news all over social media everywhere?
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Hotspotbro(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Looks like Playboy.
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by vicben27(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reichel99:
Nice. Smart girl secured her future.
it's a Gold digging something

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
SolidLight:
Some people will still use their money to buy this undecided
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Dadaboy: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:
Hmm .

Very Smart girl .

Let Haters keep on hating dear . That's all they can do anyway .

I wonder why hypocrites don't believe you kept your virginity until marriage ? . Who are they to doubt ?
Have you been with regina before ?
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by SmartMen: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
AlexReports:
Delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has turned publisher. Information available to us revealed that the wife of billionaire philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko will launch her own celebrity magazine called Regina on February 12th, 2020 in Abuja.

According to press release signed by Adeniyi ifetayo, the media and publicity officer of Prince Ned Nwoko, the maiden edition which is billed to roll out that day featured her exclusive interview where she confessed that she once told her dad that she will marry his mate. the magazine publication is meant to be celebrating Nigerian super divas, those female folks who have succeeded in their lives endeavors. And also to inspire the upcoming young ones.

The focus of the magazine will be entrepreneur, entertainment, Nollywood reviews, politics, business among others.

Notable actors, actresses and top notch celebrities are expected at the launch. Regina Daniels Nwoko is also the owner of Regina Entertainment Television (RET) which will be on dstv very soon.

She won't make much money from this, Mr Alex.

If she will agree to my terms and we split 50-50 after lawyer and NDA clause, I can give her something that will make both of us multimillions in a less saturated niche.

She has the face and popularity to make easy entry and I got the idea and team.

But I know I don't matter. So make I continue with my shiiit.
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Brightgem(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Let's see how many years down the road this remains sustained.

Empty contents from the cover

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Confirmedzombie: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tired of reading about this ugly broke frustrated husband snatched olosho
Spits
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
SmartMen:

She won't make much money from this, Mr Alex.

If she will agree to my terms and we split 50-50 after lawyer and NDA clause, I can give her something that will make both of us multimillions in a less saturated niche.
She has the face and popularity to make easy entry and I got the idea and team.

But I know I don't matter. So make I continue with my shiiit.

Ned Nwoko knows the Magazine won't rake in profit. He doesn't want it to rake in profit. He doesn't want a viable enterprise to her name. He wants to fund her trips and even her breakfast so she remains loyal. That's where loyalty is. IF SHE HAS MULTI MILLIONS , MONEY WON'T BE HER PROBLEM SO NED MAY HAVE TO EXCUSE HER.
Regina is not wise, the magazine is not even business. It's to push a message laced with tears that she's Living her best life.

B. T. W.

I LIKE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS

6 Likes

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by oforjide: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tbcrown:
Hope you dey enjoy ur dad mate dick
ewu. Others are struggling to survive while ur are after dick pls who dick help

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by OsamaDallon: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
?
I hope the innocent auto correct won't take the blame as usual undecided
[/s]
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Fisher007: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmm abnormal things becoming normal. Well done ooo. And trust our nairalander feminist to see anything wrong with this.

Hmm hypocrites everywhere ooo.

My brothers hustle make your daughter no talks say she go marry your age mate. Lol
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Did any part read The part on the picture abt the gal saving her virgnity for marriage.
Hmmmm
Really niggar
Wow!
Lie with sense abeg

How about her saying "she once told her dad she will marry his mate". Another grievous lie.

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Supernatural28(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats dear.
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Badonasty(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Waste of money....how many people dey read magazines nowadays....everything is now online
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by bjgurl(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
How is dis giving employment to okada riders and tricycles in Lagos
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by bmdmixer: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reichel99:
Nice. Smart girl secured her future.
securing wat? unless this is fake news, that's a stupid way to waste money
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by cobsol(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
All this insults am receiving, have i said anything wrong? i just aired my opinion of how many people seeking to travel to Canada are scammed this days.
but why all this insults? what did i even say that warrant all this heavy insults from Nairalanders.

see the trend: please help me and judge this

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Exmilitant(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
SURElee:
How many Nigerians buy magazines these days with social media? I can't remember buying Genevieve magazine sef, when last did I buy it with news all over social media everywhere?
You Might Read It Online?
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Godpikin4real(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
U once told ur dad U'd be marrying his mate. U well so?
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by JavaKonjo: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tbcrown:
Hope you dey enjoy ur dad mate dick

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by ngwababe(f): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tonyfx:
Make she quick secure her future b4 grandpa kick his bucket during their sex romp cool

What if she dies before grandpa? undecided

Just thinking though...

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Tonyfx: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lol
ngwababe:

What if she dies before grandpa? undecided

Just thinking though...

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
E pain me say I no fvck this girl before Ned put magun ontop
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by NaijadrivaCars: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na AlexReports de help her to run am? tongue
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Agugbadin: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
masterflowx:

Anscentor's wife.

Shame on you, for your derogatory comments
Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Karlifate: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Libra daughter and Capricorn mother

1 Like

Re: Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher by Emeliegregory(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Y'all making negative comments here are just hating. Focus on your own lives! Atleast she is using the money to build a portfolio for herself. A magazine. A television channel. Una go now dey here with your daily subscription plan dey hate. Go and find ways to improve your lives and stop focusing on somebody that is under ac laughing at y'all. Hating is a sin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) / Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.