Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times (88012 Views)

Nigeria Not Included As Canada Adds Two African Nations To Visa Free Travel List / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by puremaker7(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you want the US to announce protest as a reason ? Receive sense
did tanzania burn flag too? now I can say dull people like you cause the ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by ahiboilandgas: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Gecoz:
I know say u dey among the Boko Haram people continue killing innocent people you hear? God go catch una one day. That's why Trump dislike una so mush. Useless muslim terrorist. For your mind every successful person na yahoo. Dangote sef na yahoo abi? Oloriburuku omoale

ur name must be among the fbi list of scammers ,bunch of thieves trying to destroy another mans country...how many northern nigeria people dey prison for america or dupe americans or try to harm their financial system.....rogues....no more visa free to commit suicide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Some Africans blindly support him because they don't know any better, and they don't have any frame of reference.

He is America's true 'First African President'. Look at his gaffes, anti-intellectualist stands, his uncouth utterances, racist leanings and zero policy experience; it reeks of Africa. If he'd been black we would have crowned him emperor of Africa since 2015.

He has shown that Americans are not without blemish. I’ve always seen America as the true police of the world and the epitome of morals.

However, Trump showed me America is not without blemish, he represents everything wrong with morals, he is a liar, a narcissist, and he has singlehandedly severed ties with the allies of America that has existed for decades.

What Trump did to America image will not be easy to erase in terms of morals. He has fought almost every leader except himself and all those allied country president make mockery of him at every instant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tiwiex(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
ENG0701:

I don't think that it has anything to do with the protest. The reason is in the last paragraph. Almost 20% of Nigerians that visit the US end up stating illegally.
It adds up. They were silent on our security issues. They see us as an Islamic country more now. And with BH/ ISWAP and the Shite issues, we are not attractive to them.

Chinese immigrants are as bad as Nigerians in staying back. They did not make the list.

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by voltron14: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
tot:

Uncle Ode. Dumbo.

We aren't talking about your father yet.

Wait a few minutes we'll get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Sultannayef: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Tospringe:

I'm a Christian, a Pastor, and a Pastor's child. I hate Trump with passion

Stop lying here and there..
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tot(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2020
voltron14:

We aren't talking about your father yet.

Wait a few minutes we'll get there.

Heya, e pain am. Dumbo! cheesy
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by BruncleZuma: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

He has shown that Americans are not without blemish. I’ve always seen America as the true police of the world and the epitome of morals. However, Trump showed me America is without blemish, he represents everything wrong with morals, he is a liar, a narcissist, and he has singlehandedly severed ties with the allies of America that has existed for decades.

What Trump did to America image will not be easy to erase in terms of morals. He has fought almost every leader except himself and all those allied country president make mockery of him at every instant.

Actually for the next 40 years the Supreme Court would be filled with his lackeys. America as an entity has soiled its clothes with palm oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Onlyonebuhari: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
They make millions from Nigerians weekly in their embassies yet they want to ban your country. Better support your government and call them to order to give you a new Nigeria where all shall thrive. My home is my home!
May Allah bless my land and change it for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Witchersunited: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Thanks to those animal that went to protest and burn American flag when Soleimani was killed ...Well no matter what Trump does I still support him ..We must not forget that Buhari has locked our own border for months now and zombies have been applauding them
they mentioned the reasons why they are doing it, you are giving us your own reason, some of you just enjoy misinforming people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
BruncleZuma:

They just announced Steven Miller's latest policy, Trump despite being a racist illiterate doesn't do policies.

Stephen Miller once worked with Jeff Sessions before Trump and one of those he indoctrinated into White Supremacy ideology exposed him via the emails they shared that he is a hardcore white supremacists aka neo Nazi.

Her name is Katie McHugh.

All Stephen Miller does is push the agenda for White Supremacy with the support of Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by ahiboilandgas: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

He has shown that Americans are not without blemish. I’ve always seen America as the true police of the world and the epitome of morals. However, Trump showed me America is without blemish, he represents everything wrong with morals, he is a liar, a narcissist, and he has singlehandedly severed ties with the allies of America that has existed for decades.

so he should over look the industrial scale financial scams done by nigerians...obi and co cause a whooping list of 9bn dollars annually ...u think he would study the fbi reports and recommendation ..u think say na lifeless pmb

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by wwwihy: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2020
United States government official said the administration was adding Nigeria and Tanzania to the list because of the number of people who come from the African countries on a visa and end up illegally staying in the United States. "

You people always fail to allow obvious facts prevail....Tell your desperate folks evading proper documentation and illegally staying pass there visa to have sense.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by BruncleZuma: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Stephen Miller once worked with Jeff Sessions before Trump and one of those he indoctrinated into White Supremacy ideology exposed him via the emails they shared that he is a hardcore white supremacists aka neo Nazi.

Her name is Katie McHugh.

All Stephen Miller does is push the agenda for White Supremacy with the support of Trump

It's good to read your thought on here my man. This thread has awoken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Topmaike007(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Hahahah lol.

Let me go and perform my salat. Alihamdulilahi!

You will only choke on your hate for Muslims.

Religious bigot!!
that's our problem in Nigeria nothing much
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2020
kemmylove101:
No white country. this guy never disappoint

Soviet states are mostly white ( Russia, Ukraine, Goergia , Armenia, Bulgaria , Belaruz, Azerbaijan, )

2 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Ajibade123(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2020
it came to late we have been expecting this for a while
see steps to build a successful partnership https://explicitsuccess.com/building-successful-partnerships/
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Your brain can’t deduce what is going on and your hatred for Buhari is already affecting your mode of reasoning.

Rubbish, any USA president?? You deserve to be tied to a pole and flogged mercilessly to reset your thinking.

Hear this, Trump does not like your color or what you represent. He dislikes you and if you return love to him it means you’re suffering from the Stockholm syndrome.

You think other far right country will not be emboldened by Trump action to propose the same kind of law to their country against Africans? When most country close their door against us, I will know how some people living in Nigeria will survive.

It can be said that people abroad remit a lot to their families back home and that’s what is helping Nigeria situation presently.

Shebi you think Buhari is the only problem? You will see pepper soon when Trump is re-elected!

Continue to support him!

U guys just enjoy painting trump as a racist. If trump sacks his White aide it’s ok Bt if he sacks his black aide he’s a racist.

Trump tells u to stop running to the us and fix ur shitty country and U say he hates Africa? Who will fix ur country for u when u overstay in the us? The Americans?

Trump is just a real, practical, objective and blunt person bt we understand people don’t like such people most times.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2020
BruncleZuma:

It's good to read your thought on here my man. This thread has awoken.

See my brother if I offload all I know here this thread will enter 2000 pages.

Do you know that it was Stephen Miller who designed the first travel ban and advocated for family separations at the U.S. Mexico border, among other anti-immigration policies?

My Nigerian brothers just follow Trump like the fools he knows they are. He is killing us but they love him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by farem: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
FrLukas:
No wonder a popular Pentecostal bishop in Nigeria was refused visa.

Anyway, America is not the only country we can travel to. Let America hold their visa. Nigerians have decided to stay back at home to develop their country.

Writing this at close to 11pm of 31st January shows how myopic, socially blind and dick headed you are.
People in the remotest parts of Nigeria had already known that what you celebrated and quoted above was a hoax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Niceman4u(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
tot:

They are a bunch of fools. You can see them all over this thread protecting Buhari rather than admitting his clear FAILURE. Insecurity is at an all high and an idiot is asking for proof of spike of emigration.

They are just a definition of stupidity, bunch of nuisance and hopelessness. I can't fathom the reason they still support a who has even failed himself.
Supporting a man who is so clueless that he does not what is happening in his country.
Insecurity has reached such an alarming stage that requires national emergency and yet the fools keep on clapping for their 'god' Buhari.
Anyway, let them continue to enjoy their new found status.

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by puremaker7(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Tanzania has a high population of Islamic fanatics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by BigJakie: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Trump and his policies... So what happens to those whose applications are being processed and have waited years only to wake up to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Witchersunited: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Rosskiye:

Trump is a lying criminal who only thinks about the political benefit to himself of whatever he does. His support base comprises mostly right wing white supremacists and neo-nazis - the kind who couldn't stand your presence as a black, and would likely lynch you if they had the slightest opportunity. That is Trump's support base. He started by targeting Mexicans, then Arabs, and now it's Africans, as the US election approaches, and he needs to garner votes from those of racist leanings. That's what this is all about. Unfortunately, you are way too thick and dumb to see through his machinations.
His rallies are racist gatherings, I don't expect him to win again, cause they were few swing votes that went his way that wouldn't go his way this time, Joe Biden was the man that could have beaten him but he has soiled Joe's name with the whole Ukraine scandal, guy uses misinformation alot, his core base aren't much, it's those swing votes and American news media that kept him on air always that helped him, hopefully that wouldn't repeat itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by BruncleZuma: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

See my brother if I offload all I know here this thread will enter 2000 pages.

Do you know that it was Stephen Miller who designed the first travel ban and advocated for family separations at the U.S. Mexico border, among other anti-immigration policies?

My Nigerian brothers just follow Trump like the fools he knows they are. He is killing us but they love him

That I've always known grin grin grin grin

Everybody on that yellow cheeto's administration is there with their own agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Arijude(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Rosskiye:

Mr ''I love Trump even if Trump thinks I'm subhuman''.

Even he rapes your mum, you'll still support him because you're a thoughtless slave with no self esteem.
coming from a bullhari asslicker

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Awaja(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeriahahahahahahaa,forget the banning times we soaring highhahahahaaa.Nananagegegeriariaria hahaahaha Biko fashy US let’s build our nation yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tot(f): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Niceman4u:

They are just a definition of stupidity, bunch of nuisance and hopelessness. I can't fathom the reason they still support a who has even failed himself.
Supporting a man who is so clueless that he does not what is happening in his country.
Insecurity has reached such an alarming stage that requires national emergency and yet the fools keep on clapping for their 'god' Buhari.
Anyway, let them continue to enjoy their new found status.

Exactly. Raids and killings every week.
It's just ridiculous, the situation is progressively worsening under this man's governance yet people are burying their heads in the sand and DEFENDING him. It will surely come round to bite them eventually, it's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Kriptune: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Long overdue. Nigeria has been in shambles and has been causing other countries economical troubles indirectly through their own failures.

It's high time we put our house in other. Forget about the ban, all hand on deck to make Nigeria great.

It's achievable.

Nysc paying 33k, Naija can actually cough out 33k to corps.

We can do wonders, only if we are ready and clamour for it
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Tapout(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2020
nameo:

Will you keep kwayet.

Restricting Nigerians from travelling to USA is a BIG deal. A very big one. Dont limit it by calling it "...a mere immigration policy".

It is another indication of how low Nigeria has fallen.

I know Trump is crazy. But there are some countries that he would not have done this with. Not this easily. Moreover, the excuse he would give is the terrible security situation in todays Nigeria with Boko haram, ISWAP and herdsmen/bandits killing indiscriminately.

The security situation directly reflects on the President, who is C-inC

Don't mind that fool and nonentity calling a travel ban on a country which is supposed to be the giants of a whole bloody continent a "mere immigration policy" ... that's the dumbest write up I've read this year

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2020
BruncleZuma:

That I've always known grin grin grin grin

Everybody on that yellow cheeto's administration is there with their own agenda.

Yep and if their agenda aligns with Trumps he supports it with his usual passion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.