Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Miracle7998(m): 12:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Pls friends I really need an advice

Am dating this girl in school but there is a problem and that problem is this before I met her she was dating a guy who has been showing her attitude, he hurts her alot until I met her , this girl in particular says she loves me and I love her to but she kept on talking and chatting with the same guy that hurts her alot, I told her to break the relationship but she said she wants to inform her mom first infact to cut the story short this same guy that hurts her is visiting her next week and I really don't know if she is using me or not
What do you think I should do
Re: What Should I Do by ITbomb(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Kids sad

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2020
You’re a shoulder to lean on. Assistant BF!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Edyice: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2020
ITbomb:
Kids sad

grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by jjane(f): 2:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Miracle7998:
Pls friends I really need an advice

Am dating this girl in school but there is a problem and that problem is this before I met her she was dating a guy who has been showing her attitude, he hurts her alot until I met her , this girl in particular says she loves me and I love her to but she kept on talking and chatting with the same guy that hurts her alot, I told her to break the relationship but she said she wants to inform her mom first infact to cut the story short this same guy that hurts her is visiting her next week and I really don't know if she is using me or not
What do you think I should do

Some questions first. A girl is dating you and another guy, what do you expect from the relationship? An open relationship?

Secondly, secondary school or university?

The third question is, why does she want to tell her mum before she breaks up with the other guy?

I'll get you through your problem, but first answer those questions. I also sent you a pm. Check your email
Re: What Should I Do by AfroKnight: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Many ladies prefer ruffians. Leave her alone.
Re: What Should I Do by nwachukwu9(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2020
I always advise guys to be careful when approaching ladies. Any answers she gives you that is not a yes or no is a Manipulative tool. Any thing you are getting from an answer that is not a yes or no is your cup of coffee. It shows you are weak And only being used. You asked a lady out and she tells you how her boyfriend is maltreating her, and you still went ahead and continue dating. What she meant in reality is that she loves her boyfriend very much but she is hoping one day the boyfriend would realize how much she loves him and do same to her, then she wants you to be treating her like queen and she would never reciprocate the same gesture to you. highest both of you would enjoy pleasure together. While she continues doing good to her real boyfriend. The moment her boyfriend comes back to her for real that is the moment she would ask you what have you done for me? The way she would break up with you,you yourself you would crying because you are weak. Stop wasting your time on ladies that cannot add anything to you or ladies who already have the boyfriend they love with their heart

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by 2SWT(f): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2020
You're getting what you deserve?

You knew she was with another guy and you still went on.
Honestly, she will only leave him when she's ready to do so
Re: What Should I Do by Miracle7998(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
jjane:

Some questions first. A girl is dating you and another guy, what do you expect from the relationship? An open relationship?

Secondly, secondary school or university?

The third question is, why does she want to tell her mum before she breaks up with the other guy?

I'll get you through your problem, but first answer those questions. I also sent you a pm. Check your email

UNIVERSITY
Re: What Should I Do by Miracle7998(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2020
2SWT:
You're getting what you deserve?

You knew she was with another guy and you still went on.
Honestly, she will only leave him when she's ready to do so

Take am easy na de guy de chase woman alot
Re: What Should I Do by Miracle7998(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2020
nwachukwu9:
I always advise guys to be careful when approaching ladies. Any answers she gives you that is not a yes or no is a Manipulative tool. Any thing you are getting from an answer that is not a yes or no is your cup of coffee. It shows you are weak And only being used. You asked a lady out and she tells you how her boyfriend is maltreating her, and you still went ahead and continue dating. What she meant in reality is that she loves her boyfriend very much but she is hoping one day the boyfriend would realize how much she loves him and do same to her, then she wants you to be treating her like queen and she would never reciprocate the same gesture to you. highest both of you would enjoy pleasure together. While she continues doing good to her real boyfriend. The moment her boyfriend comes back to her for real that is the moment she would ask you what have you done for me? The way she would break up with you,you yourself you would crying because you are weak. Stop wasting your time on ladies that cannot add anything to you or ladies who already have the boyfriend they love with their heart

Hmm bro do u suggest I move on and forget about her as for sex we don't do it
Re: What Should I Do by jjane(f): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

Yes, do. You haven't replied my email. Do you school in unizik?
Re: What Should I Do by nuelsam: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
U just a shoulder to cry on bruhh...she hasnt gotten over the said guy.......infact she cant get over him cos most girls love it when u hurt their feelings....they find it hard to let go.
Re: What Should I Do by DoubleEngine007: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

You this boy,so you're still asking??

Re: What Should I Do by vincentjk(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
He's being the good bad guy women love while you're only being a nice guy to her, keep being her puppet and watch how she dumps you
Re: What Should I Do by nwachukwu9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

move on with your life. she don't love you. you can choose to remain in the relationship if you love one sided relationship very much and you love being treated like a poo and you also loved being used by a lady.if you remain in the relationship either 3 things would happen
1) she gets tired of you and dump you
2) she would cheat right in front of you, because she knows you are nothing to her
3) you become rich and later marry her, she brings another man children for you to father. It is your life. Whatever you want is your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy / If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You / Why Do Women Cheats On Their Partner Despite Being Properly Taken Care Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.