Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC (42436 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by OsamaDallon: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
[s][quote author=Chimookigwe post=86283326][/quote][/s]
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by eteforlor(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Leave that thing bro, it's simply because you won't be benefiting from PDP.

If power return to PDP, you will return back.
Success has many friends
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by visijo(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
How did the West manage to convince Africans that Polygamy is evil while Homosexuality is a Human RIGHT?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by DEROX: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
What else than money and securing your post
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
There is something that has been disturbing about our politics.
Does it mean that their an evil spirit in Naija politics? U will a good guy once u joins politics, that evil spirit will start manifesting.
U will see someone with good heart, once he joins politics same spirit will enter inside that person.
Atleast I remember vividly well when Rochas was Rochas. Now our own Uche Ogbuagu
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Chimookigwe:

What do you expect?
There is a reason why Mbaise people are seen as lepers in Igboland. Very useless people. They are vindictive and very troublesome. PDP made a mistake giving their ticket to an Mbaise man. See how his stupidity has finished PDP in Imo.

No Mbaise person would ever rule in Imo again.
Coming from an 1diot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Agugbadin: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
You are afraid that you will lose your hard earned position
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by fredoooooo: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin

Una no go kill me with laugh grin
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Cmanforall: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
PDP APC all the same
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Whiteangel1234: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Sabo !!!, Traitor !!!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by aalangel(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2020
See bad condition boy of yesterday....if Ihedioha was still there, would he have defected? Nonsense!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by nwamabo247(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2020
UChe leave matter for mathais
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by BeerParIour: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
raymexx:
[s]#Uche_Ogbuagu Reason For His Defection To APC.

The Imo born comedian turn politician, a member representing Ikeduru in Imo State house of Assembly and a furious critics of Rochas Okorocha, Uche Ogbuagu surprised Imolites when he decamped to the All progressive Congress, the same party he took much time to criticize and tagged evil.

After much condemnation from Imolites, he has come out to give some of the reasons he decamped to APC abandoning PDP and equally threatens to expose atricities committed under 8 months of Emeka Ihedioha's reign.

These are his reasons.

.....Nothing that is happening in Ikeduru PDP that I'm aware.

.....During August meeting of 2019, they made my wife a stranger without involving her.

.....If i call the Governor to complain, he will tell me to wait.

.....I discovered that they have completed projects in Ikeduru on papers, fully completed, but in reality jobs have not gone up to 30 percent.

.....If i call the T.C chairman of Ikeduru to know how much that was coming in, he will tell me that they said i should not tell you.

.....A day before the supreme court judgement, i got information that the Governor has ordered Imo speaker in his Asokoro residence to suspend me and the member representing Abor Mbaise and Ahiazu in the house, because it was rumoured that we complained on how the government bought refurbished cars with outrageous amounts.

.....Were you slapped by the Deputy Governor? Leave that for another day because my wife begged me to leave anything concerning Emeka Ihedioha to God, because if i open up on what i passed through, people will go crazy.

.....I discovered that entraco wasn't doing their job very well, as refuse took over Owerri without prompt action from the government, I called different people in the government to complain, all of them told me if am incharge of dirty evacuation. When i went to radio to advise the government, i was summoned, queried and humiliated for advising the government i fought hard and contributed my quota to enthrone to power.

.....On Deputy Speakership position, during the midnight meeting to decide who will become the deputy speaker ( in the house of an Ikeduru man... referring to former minister Chuka Odom), there was an agreement to zone it to Mbaike Federal Constituency since Mbaise has Governor and Owerri federal Constituency has Senator. In Mbaike Federal constituency, Mbaitolu has the federal house of reps member (ranking) and Ikeduru was in the vantage position to produce the deputy speaker, all the leaders said noooo! I asked for them to do voting, we were all sent out from the venue and Hon. Nwawuba went in and rigged the election with Chuka Odom. I cried for the injustice and all Odom could do was to tap me on the shoulder.

.....As a chairman house committee on budget and appropriations, i didn't contribute any quota on the budget, i was completely shut out and sidelined on the order of the government.

On PDP going to court to retrieve your position having been elected through the party.......He said he's waiting for their letter as it will enable him to finally open up on what he suffered in the party. He said he was tactically avoiding opening up on so many things that took place in that government because of his wife's advise.

https://imostateblog.com/if-you-missed-uche-ogbuagus-radio-bombshell-catch-up-here/?fbclid=IwAR3QsDW96rdzYOTa2qLBQsHixPpWZzcOCvaxFwjGkqTTinQJKmNbjRamOi0[/s]
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
The guy is really a comedian. You don't need to tell us your story. You are simply a chameleon

You are correct, he is Just like Athiefkwuchukwu who is your hero who was soundly beaten

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Cmanforall: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2020
You got some points here...
Ohakim time: He broadcasted the beating of Man of God by the governor. Despite no concrete evidence. That, could stand as a false accusation.

Rochas period: He was given a government appointment. When it seems sour, he again started bashing Rochas, saying he played the Imo people - he will promise one and do another, etc.

From his reasons, I can deduce somethings:
1. Selfishness
2. No knowledge of his job
3. Eager to satisfy his wife

Why is he asking the LGA Chairman how much he receives? Ideally, declaring monthly income to the LGAs is alright (During Achike Udenwa's period, the figures are announced on the radio for every LGA monthly), but has he Uche Ogbuagu told his constituency members how much he gets from the state (at least he has a radio station to make the broadcast)?

What does he mean by the wife was not carried along during the August meeting? If as a wife of a State lawmaker, you want to impact on the lives of your constituents, say using the August meeting, she doesn't need to follow the bandwagon of the Governor's wife to visit places. She can do her bit in that Ikeduru LGA, maybe in coalition with the LGA Chairman's wife. Another question would have been, has the wife been active in their village August meeting, before going to other villages?

When you look deeply at the points he mentioned, I think Ikeduru deserve a better representative. You cried because you lost deputy speakership? And while as a floor member, which bill have you initiated? You must not be deputy speaker to contribute to the lives of Ikeduru people and Imo state in general.

Asking about Entraco etc. Making phone calls etc. is inconsequential. He would have raised it during a session, and then urge the house to invite the Entraco chairman for clarification or to know the situation at hand. Uche, you are a law maker, not a contractor.
Again, you noticed some projects have been completed on paper, but not in reality, why not raise the motion in the house, use your radio, rather you are making calls to ask questions. There are approaches he should have used and his people will know he has their interest at heart. In fact, no one would worry about his defection now. But the way he presents this seems similar to other politicians that don't want to be short-changed.

I have no time to go through all I've written, but feel free if you disagree with some or all the points.

#
sweerychick:
All I see is a greedy and selfish person that always puts himself first in everything now tell me, where you not the same person that accused rochas regime of being selfish to the extent you used your radio station to project ihedioha, oh I forgot you equally did the same thing to ohakim to bring in rochas in 2011. Now you have fallen out of favor with them. Don't you know that all these politicians are only after themselves. Yet you keep dining with them and allowing them dribble you like a football. If you can't beat them join them Mr ogbuagu.. Nigerian politicians don't give a 4k about you and the masses. I'm very sure that before 2023 you will look for another politician to campaign for and tell the whole world how Hopeless the current governor of IMO state is tongue

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by HallaDaTruth: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:
They should elevate the south east from poverty, backwardness and Underdevelopment

They should stop all this rubbish politics

Keep quiet, see your own people. The North will always be the poverty capital of the world

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
embarassed
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by OsamaDallon: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
divicode:

You are correct, he is Just like Athiefkwuchukwu who is your hero who was soundly beaten
[/s]
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by HallaDaTruth: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Develop the east and stop decamping from one part to another
Start by keeping quiet. The North was where poverty was invented

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Harriboy(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2020
APC
Has win your body and soul

Bye Sir jobber
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by 3Ceagle(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
This is your side of the story and it's good that you voice it out, don't wait for any action from PDP before telling the world what you experienced. We are also expecting others and PDP to tell us their own version. Bottom line for me, politicians are all same. APC or PDP, as they are in Nigeria now, they just are names under which same politician are deceiving the people.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Ugwoji101(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Fair weather politician.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by chronique(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
To be honest, the igbos do not deserve the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cos when you take a critical look at them and how they play politics, you'd find that "self satisfaction" tops their major aim when in government, than any other thing. Secondly, most of them are only loyal to money and not ideology. The way the pdp state house of assembly members easily defected, shows why they should never be trusted with power at the Federal level. I used to be one of those agitating for the igbos to also produce a president but from the what has happened in Imo state, I'd rather the north continues in power.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by jesusbaby28: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by BareFacedLies(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2020
boss1310:
uche I admire your rise to the top as I was a fan immediately you debuted your comedy career and even met you once in aba in 2002, but you should have left your party quietly and not few days after the governor left office.
nobody will believe your story which you are trying hard here to make them believe

Don't mind this guy, he's just fighting for his pocket
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by heavenlyrace: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Uche Ogbuagu, everywhere a fence land is their always a lizard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.