Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic (9284 Views)

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by GamalNasser: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:

I am delighted to see you have powers to see deep into my heart.

In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will use those powers to do great things.

You be Christian?
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

You be Christian?
You decide, Lol!

What did you see when you looked deep into my heart with your super powers?

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by GamalNasser: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:

You decide, Lol!

What did you see when you looked deep into my heart with your super powers?

You are a Fulani Guy
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 2:13am On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are a Fulani Guy
If you say so you must be right.

Just mind my tits don't poke your eyes out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead / UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children / Court Remands Man For Sexually Molesting Toddler In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.