Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic (9285 Views)

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nickshrapnel: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
sesaan:
Wicked.. pissful religion at it again
You can’t blame a whole religion for the crimes of few, it’s not fair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by sesaan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Mohammed himself carried out beheadings so I blame the book called koran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Unrated900(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
And you want American government to issue visas to Nigerians with this all times attitude

To those that support evil

May all they and their children children children never know peace for once

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nickshrapnel: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
sesaan:

Mohammed himself carried out beheadings so I blame the book called koran
I see you can’t be reasoned with, Bye smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by smesi: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is just too bad. Cow should not even be treated in such manners. Nigeria is a Doom under Buhari watch.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH AREN'T ASHAMED WHEN THEY BEHEAD AND BURN CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THOSE PLACES.
You are not familiar with these places, Caps. If you have ever been to the North and been amongst Muslims as you claim, you would have been beheaded, unless you want to claim they let you off for being an atheist! So stop with the ignorance you are disguising for knowledge you know you lack!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
So this is what adesina said we should be happy about. That we should be happy Boko Haram are not throwing bombs again but just beheading.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Auxtin85:
These guys will be arrested are released back to the society in the name of reintegration? May same fate befall everyone still supporting this evil government.
No they wouldn't! Unless in your narrow view, boko haram terrorists are the same as Fulani herdsmen. These terrorist have decimated many countries in West Africa. And when we catch them, we thankfully, kill them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOYyo1XcYHg

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by blackboy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ppl here are talking of releasing ex boko haram into the society and complaining but in reality its a norm in Nigeria. Many fanatical muslims in nigeria from way back to recent times have heheaded , gruesomely killed fellow Nigerians just because they are Christians. They walk around freely after it. It was just a riot. No arrests. Even when they are arrested like of recent in the north, they are set free. In Nigeria which govt is going to execute a so called muslim for killing another person because he or she is an infidel? Not yet happened.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Tpave(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
That's too terrible.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by mu2sa2: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:
Boko Haram is a terrorist group! If they were Muslims the entire world would be against Islam! Muslims who see this will be ashamed to be associated with these animals!
They behead muslims too. Bastard terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
mu2sa2:
They behead muslims too. Bastard terrorists.
If only people understood this instead of allowing us all to be divided and ruled.

But I guess some serve the same agenda of destroying my country Nigeria. Some want a boko haram caliphate while some want Biafra and Oduduwan. And as they say, "my enemy's enemy na my friend".

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by oyatz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Religion of Peace keh

What an irony!

I love many muslims (some are particularly dear to my heart) and some members of my family are muslims but I know there many things about the religion that promote violence.

1) The inability of many Muslims to accept that the Prophet Muhammad, though a messenger of Allah but was a MAN, who like all other morning mortals made errors, had his own limitations and his actions were largely influenced by the prevailing Arab culture in the 7th century Arabia.

2) That some parts of the Holy Quaran and/or Hadith's were just opinions/personal views of the Prophet and these may had acceptability in the Prophet's 7th century Arab society but these may not have universal and/eternal applications.

Olameen1713:

I will advice you stop spreading fake propaganda against Islam cos people who were before you have done it but didn't work. It won't work now and it will never work. Islam is synonymous with peace. You said an average muslim is ready to kill? I am a Muslim for God sake and I've never fought anyone in my life with my bear fists not to talk of thinking about picking up arms. Anybody that kills a soul is a terrorist regardless of the religous affiliation such person belongs to. Please let's join hands to condemn terrorism instead of using it as a tool to spread propaganda. Islam is my religion and I stand for peace always.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Madas1986:
Then who is Jesus fool
You should have understood my previous statement if you were any wiser but lo...you plain dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Samfloxin(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jabioro:
I have a cold feet after watching the clip..They recited Quaran verse, calling the name of Allah.Decimated a life in the name of Arab gods,These are the people being released back to the society in the name of the repentancy.?.
I have said it time without number that Allah is not God. it is an idol that Muslims worship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by WINDSOW(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Are u Mad?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Snipper007: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
As long as am concerned, EVERY MOOSLIM IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by bjtinz: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tweet removed
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by KahyePubg: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
bjtinz:
Tweet removed
Updated
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by survivor10(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP PRAYING..

CHRISTIANS, NOW IS THE TIME ACT AND TO FIGHT...
But I know you are only waiting for Sunday to come so that you can Dance, drop offerings and shout prayers as your DADY G.O leads you.
It's time you realize that's total foolery

This is funny dear. Nigeria is a zoo!
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by bjtinz: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Speechless shocked shocked sad

KahyePubg:

Updated
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by bjtinz: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goodness me. It's high time we had serious discussion about our continued coexistence.
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by anonymuz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Saying prayers to Allah while killing. These people are just animal. Buhari allowed this useless people to the country the more. He started by his ridiculous statements. Yoruba muslims should be cautious. Usman danfoido tried, penetrated oyo and some parts in osun. But it will not work cos weren't all not that stupid as their forefathers were.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Madas1986:
Then who is Jesus fool
Postpone this argument!!! Doing this on this post means you are supporting the Boko Haram beheading of Christians!!!

You are a Nigerian first, before any Arab religion!!!

Africa is a scam!!!

Slavery continua!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by mcjohny(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Unazi71:
I don't see why people are relating the issue of Boko Haram with Buhari or Party affinity. Apc ,pdp and Co are well dominated by Muslims. Boko Haram is not a child birth of Buhari administration, rather he inherited the problem from previous administrations. Boko Haram kills both Christians and Muslims and should be treated as enemies of the sane mind. If they have their way they will kill Buhari too.

But pmb called bokoharam his misguided brothers abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nickshrapnel: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
WINDSOW:
Are u Mad?
No, I’m not mad. wink
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by agulion: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Islam is a cancer, is only Muslims that can kill a human in this manner, Islam is evil

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Olameen1713: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH AREN'T ASHAMED WHEN THEY BEHEAD AND BURN CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THOSE PLACES.
THE ONLY REASON THESE MUSLIMS HATE BOKO HARAM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALSO TARGETED, BUT IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TERRORISM, THE AVERAGE MUSLIM IS READY TO KILL (A CHRISTIAN) FOR ONE NONSENSE IDEOLOGY.
I DON'T EXPECT YOU APC FLAG BEARER TO UNDERSTAND, AS YOU HAVEN'T LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

ISLAM, RELIGION OF PEACE. NO ARGUMENTS.

You also agree that Islam is a religion of peace. I love that.

BUT THE SPORT ENJOYED MOSTLY BY MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH IS THE BEHEADING OF CHRISTIANS (INFIDELS) ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF MOHAMMED OR WHATEVER.

This is one of the reasons why I said you are spreading fake propaganda either deliberately or intentionally. Firstly, you attributed terrorism with Islam then again you turned back and said it is only in the north and again you mention it is according to the laws of Muhammad.

There are inconsistencies in your submissions. For the clarification of doubts, i.e, to other readers, I will be glad if you can give me a citation to where it is written in the laws of Muhammad because since I was born I have been practicing Islam and I haven't came across it.

Secondly, the crisis in the north has been an inherent thing and it is due to culture not religion. An northern man is naturally honest, fearless and is ready to die for a cause he believes in whether religion, politics or whatever which has nothing to do with Islam is a religion.

Thirdly, for every religion you will agree with me that there exists its own extremists. You should know that even in Christianity there are extremists and terrorists too.

ARGUE WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER ON YOUR BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA ACCUSATIONS, DO YOU THINK I'M A CHILD?

Even if I think you are not a child I will have to think twice about this your response. What has my grandfather got to do with the propaganda accusation?

THE WAY CRIMINALS AVOID SARS IS THE WAY CHRISTIANS AVOID CERTAIN MUSLIM AREAS HERE.
JUST LAST WEEK A WOMAN WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND. HER CRIME? SHE ASKED YOUR GUY TO TAKE HIS PRAYERS ELSEWHERE AND NOT IN FRONT OF THEIR SHOP.
THE WHOLE MUSLIMS IN THIS TOWN WERE PRESENT TO MOLEST HER TO DEATH ON THE GROUNDS OF ALTERING THEIR SACRED PRAYER MOMENT TO THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

You are making it sound like as if there are no Christians living peacefully in the north. If you are not a Muslim and you are living in the north then why is your own case different? How do I corroborate your story if there are no proofs?

DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH YOUR RELIGION OF PEACE, NOT ME. SYRIA, AFGHAN, IRAQ, YEMEN, MUSLIM COUNTRIES. SINCE I WAS BORN THEY'VE BEEN FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER. AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PROPAGANDA.

They have been fighting each other because of religion or political differences?

America fought war with Vietnam, Isreal fight Palestines based on religion too? Syria civil war is religious war? Iran vs Irag war was religious war?

I'M NOT RELIGIOUS. I HATE ALL RELIGIONS EQUALLY, BUT ONE MUST BE EXTRAORDINARILY FOOLISH TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM IN THIS AGE, LOOK AT ALL THE EVIL ABOUT ISLAM, AND TURN AROUND TO CALL ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE.

REMIND ME AGAIN THE "PEACEFUL WAY" UTHMAN DAN FODIO SPREAD ISLAM FROM SOKOTO TO KOGI AND DOWN TO WESTERN NIGERIA. [/color]

And one must also be extraordinarily foolish to believe that Islam is the cause of the world unrest and not politics, selfishness and hatred for fellow human. Think about it.
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by GamalNasser: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Boko Haram is a terrorist group! If they were Muslims the entire world would be against Islam! Muslims who see this will be ashamed to be associated with these animals!

Keep quiet deep deep in your heart you are proud of what they did

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by MaddySav: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
bjtinz:
Speechless shocked shocked sad

Sad

God help us in this country
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet deep deep in your heart you are proud of what they did
I am delighted to see you have powers to see deep into my heart.

In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will use those powers to do great things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead / UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children / Court Remands Man For Sexually Molesting Toddler In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.