Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit (23327 Views)

Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down / Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by LZAA: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Immhotep Lzaa pls relay the above to your governors.
Shatap
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Merimental:
Finally,Restructuring is quitely following d back door in.

Now is d best time if u ask me.
Nobody can stand against dis Move.
Wat is good 4 d GOOSE is also good 4 d GANDER.

I believe UMAHI to boldly spearhead dis.
He's got d balls unlike some who will choose Animosity throughout.

God bless 042.
umahi is forced to set up a compromised outfit so that ipob won't launch theirs.
A saboteur is worse than the actual enemy
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Cachet777: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
The eastern governors are very selfish, they are now going true federal government in order to be in good terms with them.
The governors that can denied and reject their people in the hands of enemies' just to have some favor from the above.
Believe me' hard it being that it was the eastern governors that initiated this Amotekun that the federal government objected, they would have bow to the pressure.
Unlike other ethnic in Nigeria" i wonder why we' the igbo's lake integrity, even the respected and highly placed ones.
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by golddare: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

That electricity is vital. We must restructure or break the country!!!

I think the youth should take up this agitation now, they should mandate the governors to push for regional electricity.
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by babaireti(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
The name is "Operation Chameleon" the name is derived from their double-faced nature

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Joel971: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Operation Agu na Eche mba
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by pieces18: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Learn12:
Good way to go.
Pls do not use the security outfit for robbery I'm begging you.
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by kalufelix(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kobicove:
These so called security outfits will eventually metamorphose into ethnic militias! undecided
thats the obvious plan..would you rather the fulani militia enjoys monopoly
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by dragunov: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Emedu:
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/31/amotekun-south-east-govs-write-fg-on-plan-to-establish-security-outfit/?fbclid=IwAR3jt5FZkZ4jB86GmpTpLkafizInnkJ0KUDcjE53HiBoLdJikLOhpbPtvjk]

OK o. So their own outfit will be named Amo.....wetin?

I have a suggestion. What about Amotinoki. It means some curious mix of gorilla/cat cross or hybrid. Gorillas do a lot of chest beating. So does our SE brothers. And since they are copying the SW experiment, a giant cat has to be involved in the nomenclature. Hence the prefix "Amot".

Shebi I try? grin
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by yoyo4456: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Best betting website There are many games. pg slot
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Amujale(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
musicwriter:
They don't need FG's permission to establish a security outfit in the South-East. They should legalize it at the state houses.

Teach!
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Amujale(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
dragunov:

Shebi I try? grin

Yep, you try well.

Eventhough i dont agree with your analysis that is way off the mark, atleast your effort has got to be worth something.
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by mbos: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
it has to be an for the whole eastern region thing of biafra
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by dragunov: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Amujale:

Yep, you try well.

Eventhough i dont agree with your analysis that is way off the mark, atleast your effort has got to be worth something.

Haha! Why now? Shebi I was trying to help ni.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Amujale(m): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2020
dragunov:

Haha! Why now? Shebi I was trying to help ni.

Well done. You've done well.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Emekankwoka(m): 2:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Which legal framework are they talking about?.
We don't own anybody any apology to establish such security outfits. It is to secure our lives and property.
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by dragunov: 3:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Amujale:

Well done. You've done well.

grin grin
Re: Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit by Ceenacks(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
What is the out outcome of this.

How inactive these fellows could be.
This is July already, they have even forgotten they had a meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Officially Joins PDP / FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.