Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood (21077 Views)

Sen. Ekwunife exonerates self from resolving rift BTW Gov Uzodinma,Ihedioha / Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team / 5 Important Lessons To Learn From Uzodinma - Ihedioha's Supreme Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by durangokid: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Very True!

His Excellence, Governor Hope Uzodinma should not be deterred by the immature political gimmicks of Ihedioha which are born out of fraustration and regret.

His Excellence should focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to the people of Imo and ignore the "Destruction Manager" called Ihedioha.

The good people.of Imo have decided and the supreme Court has placed an irreversible seal on it.

But like God will always want to deal with people, Ihedioha needs to waste money on legal battles like Atiku and why it's welcomed. He needs to pay heavily for his evil days as Governor
. It make you people voom for eyes, it has already beginning to happen, first the USA Nigeria visa ban, you didn't believe that abi, very soon the supreme Court will have no option that to revert that embarrassment, you think Tanko Muhammad and his goons of six are the only judges of the supreme Court, your worries should be why and how Emeka Ihedioha's petition was accepted for review, it should put fear into you people, they judges of the supreme Court are now having their heads to protect, mark my words, two if the judges have already confessed of being compelled to give that judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by NGpatriot: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:
. It make you people voom for eyes, it has already beginning to happen, first the USA Nigeria visa ban, you didn't believe that abi, very soon the supreme Court will have no option that to revert that embarrassment, you think Tanko Muhammad and his goons of six are the only judges of the supreme Court, your worries should be why and how Emeka Ihedioha's petition was accepted for review, it should put fear into you people, they judges of the supreme Court are now having their heads to protect, mark my words, two if the judges have already confessed of being compelled to give that judgement

Accepted what?

In your dreams..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by NGpatriot: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:

You people and your lies and comedy sha.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chigaemezuogu: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Uzodinma Should Go And Sit Down He Is Not The Governor Imolites Voted For.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:
your rant really shows you are a kid with an empty skull. Seriously, you typed this? And for your own good, go and check the meaning migrant/immigrant visa which trump placed a ban on. Your likes are the problem of this country. You have no understanding of anything apart from propaganda. You don't even wish or aspire to have knowledge or understanding. You go around constituting nuisance. Whatever ihedioha took to supreme court will be thrown out. That is, if anything was taken to supreme court. Cos the propaganda from you guys reeks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by durangokid: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Accepted what?

In your dreams..

grin grin
. ��� Continue to amuse yourself, you people have not arrived yet, the judgement against Emeka Ihedioha is the judgement that will scatter the supreme Court, I know you know about Mbaise people, are very very dogged people, they are very dangerous, they never relent, they are not afraid of nobody, they can kill and can dine with the angels or even go to the pit of hell when they want to get revenge, this judgment will mar the judiciary, and those who gave that judgement will regret being involved, which already is happening, this is a judgement that will change the history of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by durangokid: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
chukel:
your rant really shows you are a kid with an empty skull. Seriously, you typed this? And for your own good, go and check the meaning migrant/immigrant visa which trump placed a ban on. Your likes are the problem of this country. You have no understanding of anything apart from propaganda. You don't even wish or aspire to have knowledge or understanding. You go around constituting nuisance. Whatever ihedioha took to supreme court will be thrown out. That is, if anything was taken to supreme court. Cos the propaganda from you guys reeks to high heavens.
Don't worry, wel will all save the post for another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by NGpatriot: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:
. ��� Continue to amuse yourself, you people have not arrived yet, the judgement against Emeka Ihedioha is the judgement that will scatter the supreme Court, I know you know about Mbaise people, are very very dogged people, they are very dangerous, they never relent, they are not afraid of nobody, they can kill and can dine with the angels or even go to the pit of hell when they want to get revenge, this judgment will mar the judiciary, and those who gave that judgement will regret being involved, which already is happening, this is a judgement that will change the history of this country

Your nollywood super story is not even funny..

You are not good at comedy.

grin grin
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by OsamaDallon: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

When INEC and Ihedioha refused to produce their own facts and their so called original documents to counter Hope's election results and documents, INEC and Ihedioha legally admitted that Hope provided the real and original results.

Or your kind of country and justice means people can go to court and win based on just words of mouth and emotions instead of legally binding facts and tendered evidence?

The problem most of the time is not the SC or Nigeria, people like you are the problem.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:
Don't worry, wel will all save the post for another day
good. Don't forget to quote me the day you start crying "useless zoo supreme court".

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:
I had no doubt you are from mbaise. This is how stupid you guys are. Reason ihedioha messed up. Wicked vindictive people. See you even confirming how dangerous and murderous you guys are. I spit on you. Only an empty skull will type what you just typed. Remember to quote me the day you will cry again about this same supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by OsamaDallon: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You people and your lies and comedy sha.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by OsamaDallon: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Accepted what?

In your dreams..

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
OsamaDallon:
[s][/s]
lol. Guy, wetin NGpatriot do you. U just ready for am today. Laugh wan kee me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by OsamaDallon: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Your nollywood super story is not even funny..

You are not good at comedy.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tareq1105:

In LAW 101 we were taught that the law helps the vigilant.

The evidence produced by Hope was not the same with AA and APGA candidates hence the differences in their prayers.

Hope Uzodima produced results from 388 units that he was the one that won and that he should be declared winner.

Ihedioha said the results were fake. Good, okay produce Original, Ihedioha could not.

At the end, the said fake results became Original because no other results were tendered either by Ihedioha or PDP/INEC from the disputed 388 units to nullify it.

This is LAW 101 my brother. You need original to prove that the other is fake.

Whose fault?

I’d keep repeating the following till it sinks in

1) All elections have errors and shenanigans. That why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. Otherwise anybody can come up with electoral errors or connive with INEC or cook up something.
YOU DON’T REMOVE AN INCUMBENT BY PRESENTING CLEARLY FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS NO MATTER HOW THE INCUMBENT WAS ELECTED!
We know how many our senators and reps “won”. But u need solid, unassailable evidence to have them removed. Not some childish, incomplete documents full of ridiculous figures and smudges and alterations, with only APC and PDP results showing!

2) This type of case strikes at the very core of what type of country we’d end up becoming.
YOU DON’T DECIDE SUCH A CASE BASED ON QUESTIONABLE DOCUMENTS, OR TECHNICALITIES, OR BY PRETENDING NOT TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
Compare to Bush vs. Gore - the SC not only thoroughly examined the documents, they ordered a manual recount of all the original ballots!

3) You won’t find any other judgment like this anywhere. Never in Nigerian judicial history (or any authentic democracy for that matter) has a SC ruled against ALL lower courts AND the election authority itself in order to immediately replace a sitting governor with a 4th-place finisher - all based on clearly questionable, uncollaborated, and unauthenticated documents supplied solely by the 4th-place finisher himself!!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Basher8583:

This is not a tenable excuse. I am a Nigerian and I have never lost track of any important document. Thats irresponsible. Just speak for yourself and dont bring Nigeria into this.

Hope Uzodinma did not lose track of his important documents which Ihedioha irresponsibly did. Thats why he lost in SC

It is not about losing track of documents. You miss the point.

1) All elections have errors and shenanigans. That why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. Otherwise anybody can come up with electoral errors or connive with INEC or cook up something.
YOU DON’T REMOVE AN INCUMBENT BY PRESENTING CLEARLY FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS NO MATTER HOW THE INCUMBENT WAS ELECTED!
We know how many our senators and reps “won”. But u need solid, unassailable evidence to have them removed. Not some childish, incomplete documents full of ridiculous figures and smudges and alterations, with only APC and PDP results showing!

2) This type of case strikes at the very core of what type of country we’d end up becoming.
YOU DON’T DECIDE SUCH A CASE BASED ON QUESTIONABLE DOCUMENTS, OR TECHNICALITIES, OR BY PRETENDING NOT TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
Compare to Bush vs. Gore - the SC not only thoroughly examined the documents, they ordered a manual recount of all the original ballots!

3) You won’t find any other judgment like this anywhere. Never in Nigerian judicial history (or any authentic democracy for that matter) has a SC ruled against ALL lower courts AND the election authority itself in order to immediately replace a sitting governor with a 4th-place finisher - all based on clearly questionable, uncollaborated, and unauthenticated documents supplied solely by the 4th-place finisher himself!!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
garfield1:

why do you keep repeating that same gibberish? Are you an ihedioha robot? I thought we ended this argument yesterday by concluding that their decision was legally sound but morally absurd and that our electoral laws need revamping?

As for zamfara,everybody didnt know that apc held primaries in zamfara or not,where you there? Even the ones pdp claimed to conduct,where you also there? Do you realize that most parties do not conduct primaries but simply handpick and submit? Do you realize that pdp did not conduct primaries in kano and gombe? People protesting in ondo polls means nothing in court until proven that the elections were rigged and ajasin proved this.you have once again shown your poor knowledge of the legal system or you are mistaking civil cases for electoral cases.

As an aside,let me go a little bit partisan.apc lost rivers and zamfara painfully,nobody complained much.let pdp take the loss of imo in good faith.

As u well know, I am an unbiased observer only concerned about my country’s trajectory. Unlike you, a total party apparatchik incapable of seeing the big picture.

But even a party operative needs education. So I’ll keep repeating the following till u get educated:

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by durangokid: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
chukel:
I had no doubt you are from mbaise. This is how stupid you guys are. Reason ihedioha messed up. Wicked vindictive people. See you even confirming how dangerous and murderous you guys are. I spit on you. Only an empty skull will type what you just typed. Remember to quote me the day you will cry again about this same supreme court.
. Mbaise people are very very vindictive when hurt, and very dangerous when returned, thus singular act by the APC and the supreme Court will mark the end fraudulent judgement in Nigeria, they didn't bargain what will happen, watch what will happen to those who took part in that fraud

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

That was why I said legally valid vote.

And that’s why I told u they are not votes. They are numbers written on a sheet of paper

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by mbos: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
mu2sa2:
Igbo vs Igbo - ipobians how now?

correction

igbo= Ihedioha

Fulani= Hope

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by garfield1: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I’d keep repeating the following till it sinks in

I think silas nwude alias the eraser should start cancelling your posts
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
chukel:
Nyesom Wike is a lawyer. The wife is a judge. Wike is one of the owners of pdp today, yet he has not condemned the supreme court over this issue despite his loquacious nature. You think he too was bribed by hope? Or he has turned a "zombie" too. Canadaorbust, receive sense.

Regardless of who condemns what, you need to let the following sink into your skull:

1) All elections have errors and shenanigans. That‘s why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. Otherwise anybody can come up with electoral errors or connive with INEC or cook up something any time.
We know how many of our senators and reps “won”. But u need solid, unassailable evidence to have them removed. Not some childish, incomplete documents full of ridiculous figures and smudges and alterations, with only APC and PDP results showing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by garfield1: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
mbos:

correction

igbo= Ihedioha

Fulani= Hope

Between hope and emeka who is more igbo? Between oru and the hated and despiseed mbaise,which is more igbotic? Between hope that rarely have connections outside the east and ihedioha that dines and wines with atiku,tambuwal,bala mohammad and the sultan,who is more prone to fulani influence?
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by garfield1: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Regardless of who condemns what, you need to let the following sink into your skull:

1) All elections have errors and shenanigans. That‘s why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. Otherwise anybody can come up with electoral errors or connive with INEC or cook up something any time.
We know how many of our senators and reps “won”. But u need solid, unassailable evidence to have them removed. Not some childish, incomplete documents full of ridiculous figures and smudges and alterations, with only APC and PDP results showing!

Mynd44 lalasticlala dominique odumche rule 2 3 4 broken.he is spamming the whole thread
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by garfield1: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

And that’s why I told u they are not votes. They are numbers written on a sheet of paper
That of ihedioha were written on sand?
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
mbos:

correction

igbo= Ihedioha

Fulani= Hope

Correction
I am neither Igbo nor for Ihedioha
I am for the type of country we’d end up becoming

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
garfield1:

That of ihedioha were written on sand?

Ihedioha was the INCUMBENT.
He was not going to court to have himself replace the incumbent based on some clearly questionable documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

the bolded shows you are a robot not capable of reasoning. Repeating the same thing. Imagine the nonsense coming from you [/b]YOU DON’T REMOVE AN INCUMBENT BY PRESENTING CLEARLY FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS NO MATTER HOW THE INCUMBENT WAS ELECTED![/b]. Well deal with it. Hope is now the incumbent. So apply that your useless statement.
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Basher8583: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is not about losing track of documents. You miss the point.

Stop ruminating on the 4th place. We all know he didn't come 4th in the election. That was the reason for the election dispute in the first place now. PDP rigged so badly that they couldnt perfect it well hence to loop hole that got them busted.
Please go and rest. The pain of loss will take time to heal but it will eventually go. At least you survived Atiku is cumming drama. You will also survive this one. Pele
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by HacheNoire: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
durangokid:

You watch too much Nollywood movies.

Judgement is irreversible as it stands today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo / AGF Malami Welcomes Ohanaeze's Legal Team To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.