Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood (21040 Views)

Sen. Ekwunife exonerates self from resolving rift BTW Gov Uzodinma,Ihedioha / Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team / 5 Important Lessons To Learn From Uzodinma - Ihedioha's Supreme Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2020
The position of the Supreme Court is that where an election has been announced in a polling unit, INEC is bound to collect the result and enter the result into the form EC8B.
In other words, kill, maim, kidnap Electoral officers, in fact do anything scare away people so that you can write the results cos once you manufacture the results, under Buhari, the Supreme Court will affirm it even if INEC doesn't want to accept it

Under Buhari, it's no longer One man One vote cos when results is greater than accredited voters, that means some accredited voters had more than one vote. Next level indeed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chukel(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2020
We went to court with the issue of exclusion, we didn’t go to court with the business of election malpractices, violence and all of that. So, it is a peculiar case. My case can be likened to that of Jim Nwobodo and Onoh, and Omoboriwo and Ajasin. The position of the Supreme Court is that where an election has been announced in a polling unit, INEC is bound to collect the result and enter the result into the form EC8B." This is what PDP and the ignorant masses have failed to assimilate. PDP is intentionally deceiving both the educated and uneducated illiterate masses instead of telling the facts of the case which they know.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by excel101(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by excel101(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Uzodinma don dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Philinho(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020
You're the Governor and you are the one a wailing ...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Philinho(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2020
You're the Governor and you are the one a wailing ...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2020
When I see people protesting, that is my primary constituency, to do protests but I don’t run after mad man when he is naked and I have to join him to run because I want to make a point'_ oshiomole
It's obvious this man is high on cheap weed......
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Oga are you now the supreme court? Allow him to do it or did anyone stop you when you decided to take your case to supreme court?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by eldeens: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Baztardmods:
None of them represents me but I prefer Ihedioha to this 1diot Hope

If some dude abuse your father idiot now you will start crying. Learn to comment without including insults
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by zoedew: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2020
The Supreme Court should soon teach the unethical lawyers in the purported Suit the lesson of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by lozanni(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2020
osydennyz:
When I see people protesting, that is my primary constituency, to do protests but I don’t run after mad man when he is naked and I have to join him to run because I want to make a point'_ oshiomole
It's obvious this man is high on cheap weed......

I was left asking myself if this dig was intended for obas....
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Very True!

His Excellence, Governor Hope Uzodinma should not be deterred by the immature political gimmicks of Ihedioha which are born out of fraustration and regret.

His Excellence should focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to the people of Imo and ignore the "Destruction Manager" called Ihedioha.

The good people.of Imo have decided and the supreme Court has placed an irreversible seal on it.

But like God will always want to deal with people, Ihedioha needs to waste money on legal battles like Atiku and why it's welcomed. He needs to pay heavily for his evil days as Governor

He ruled like an absolute monarch which accounted for his outright failure in governance. His focus was so much on how to erase Okorocha's legacy that he lost focus
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Jymsyno: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Like oshomole said APC has achieved the spread they want in all regions by taking Imo. That's all they wanted and they have achieved it. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Truthbites: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Which hand de there?

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Basher8583: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Politicians and lies!
IMMEDIATELY Omoboriowo was declared winner by FEDECO there was pandemonium on the streets, the worst riots in Yoruba history. At least 40 people were killed, with two law makers set ablaze. That’s what he is comparing to Ihedioha where Imolites were rejoicing en masse. Also in that case SC UPHELD the rulings of all the lower courts, not overturn them on the technicality of refusing to even examine documents right in front of them!

Mr. Oshiomhole is also being dishonest. In those other cases the SC simply upheld what everybody already knew. Example, everyone knew APC held no primary in Zamfara. He knows fully well this case is quite different.

Never in Nigerian judicial history (or any authentic democracy for that matter) has the SC ruled against ALL lower courts AND the election authority itself in order to immediately replace a sitting governor with a 4th-place finisher - all based on clearly questionable, uncollaborated, and unauthenticated documents supplied solely by the 4th-place finisher himself!!

All elections have errors. That’s why you have to keep the bar for removing an incumbent high. Otherwise anyone can come up with electoral errors or connive with INEC or cook up something (as in this case), and no elected official would be safe. To replace an 8-month incumbent gov with a 4th-place finishing appellant needs to be just about impossible. It needs to be backed by documentary and other evidence, totally above board, beyond reproach, and with multiple layers of authentication. Not some childish incomplete documents like Uzodinma’s, full of 100+% voter turnouts, smudges and alterations, and with only two parties’ results showing!
YOU DON’T DECIDE SUCH A CASE BASED ON SUCH DOCUMENTS, OR TECHNICALITIES OR BY NOT EXAMINING DOCUMENTS, OR BY PRETENDING NOT TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

I’d only say the following to those supporting this horrible judgment:

Realize that what u r supporting is removal of your right to choose your leaders, no less. Which will inevitably lead to a one-party state.
To be clear, here is the precedent u r supporting:

A person that comes 10th can easily be declared winner and immediately sworn in. All they’d have to do is present result sheets which the Supreme Court MUST accept no matter how outrageous and defective they may be, as long as no one can produce the originals!
That’s what u r supporting!

The SC has a duty to make sure that such a momentous, unprecedented decision has solid, unassailable documentary basis?! They start doing that by thoroughly examining the documents in front of them! SC does not exist in a vacuum. This is also their country and they ought care they are setting a precedent that can gradually make the country a one-party state. Here they are, removing a gov and replacing him with a fourth-place finishing appellant based solely on a set of uncollaborated documents supplied solely by the appellant himself. Regardless of what anyone else submits or fails to submit, they have a DUTY to EXAMINE those documents to make sure they are up to par and that the figures therein make sense vis-a-vis number of registered and accredited voters! That is how it is done! And that is why you’ve never had a judgment like this before!

Since you claim to be this bright, why were you not at the supreme Court defending Ihedioha. Why wait for the supreme court judgement before ranting like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by darleenje: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Davicjoe:
Oga Emeka!!! Allow d sleeping dog lie. U can't win this battle. This is Nigeria!!!!

People like you are the reason the country is where she is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Awoo88: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
Bihar don't give this one assurance
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Dimmatic(f): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Very True!

His Excellence, Governor Hope Uzodinma should not be deterred by the immature political gimmicks of Ihedioha which are born out of fraustration and regret.

His Excellence should focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to the people of Imo and ignore the "Destruction Manager" called Ihedioha.

The good people.of Imo have decided and the supreme Court has placed an irreversible seal on it.

But like God will always want to deal with people, Ihedioha needs to waste money on legal battles like Atiku and why it's welcomed. He needs to pay heavily for his evil days as Governor
May God punish ur entire ur generation like A pC is doing to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Basher8583:

Since you claim to be this bright, why were you not at the supreme Court defending Ihedioha. Why wait for the supreme court judgement before ranting like a rabid dog.

Bright? I’m only stating what is obvious. How is that claiming to be bright?!

But bros, try to look beyond the immediate and consider the consequence of what u r supporting:

Someone who did not even receive a single vote can connive with INEC, write any result they wish, trash all originals and voila, they are the winner per Supreme Court!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by 3Ceagle(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Noerection:
The green cap has fallen already

In addition to your submissions, Supreme court is expected to be detailed in examining all the facts and fiqures, by painstaking going beyond what is presented, but examining the content of evidence to be able to make a long lasting and wise ruling that will stand the test of time. The Supreme court has lost the pride and wisdom of the likes of Justice Oputa,Elias, Adetokunbo Ademola etc. Just like everything in the country now, people are killed unjust-fully, everybody moves on, people's right are trampled on by government and it agencies, everybody moves on. Court's rob the people, everybody moves on. Whether you are for or against, whether you are a Wailer or Hailer as we chose to identify persons, the truth is these happenings have a way of affecting everyone of us; Rich, Poor, Christian, Muslim, Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba etc. Let stand for Justice, equity and the rule of law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Basher8583: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Bright? I’m only stating what is obvious. How is that claiming to be bright?!

But bros, try to look beyond the immediate and consider the consequence of what u r supporting:

Someone who did not even receive a single vote can connive with INEC, write any result they wish, trash all originals and voila, they are the winner per Supreme Court!

Again I put it to you.. how was that difficult for Ihedioha's legal team and INEC to establish

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by klax(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2020
odiks:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ihediohas-bid-to-reverse-supreme-court-judgement-based-on-falsehood-uzodinma-2/

Deh Uzo biko let the truth be said you declaration as governor is a scam well arranged from Aso Rock, predicted by Alfa Abdul-Mbaka Parrot and delivered by one of the quota system product called Judge.

I ask again are you telling me out of those units or votes totalling 200,000 so Ihedioha scored zero

Pls pls Deh Hope or whatever I will be last to belief you or accept that scamned judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2020
chukel:
We went to court with the issue of exclusion, we didn’t go to court with the business of election malpractices, violence and all of that. So, it is a peculiar case. My case can be likened to that of Jim Nwobodo and Onoh, and Omoboriwo and Ajasin. The position of the Supreme Court is that where an election has been announced in a polling unit, INEC is bound to collect the result and enter the result into the form EC8B." This is what PDP and the ignorant masses have failed to assimilate. PDP is intentionally deceiving both the educated and uneducated illiterate masses instead of telling the facts of the case which they know.

My Man U keep saying the same thing and u keep sounding myopic and wrong. So every form whatever must be accepted no matter how outrageous and defective it may be?! There is a reason INEC and all the lower courts who actually examined the documents rightfully ruled against Uzodinma. You don’t replace an incumbent with a 4th-placer who has those kind of documents - error-ridden, smudgy, alterations, incomplete, with ridiculous figures, and only showing 2 parties out of 70!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by chrisxxx(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
As a pocket lawyer, my verdict would have been legally APC scored the highest number of legally valid votes but have no candidate for the said election. On this note, election of Iheodioha is upheld. Case close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by OsamaDallon: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
Very True!

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Basher8583:

Again I put it to you.. how was that difficult for Ihedioha's legal team and INEC to establish

Nigerians lose track of important documents all the time talkless of useless report sheets of cancelled election. That doesn’t warrant accepting outrageously defective result sheets and removing an 8-month incumbent based on them!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Tareq1105: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Ever since the Supreme Court gave the judgement, PDP is yet to answer the question whether or not Ihedioha scored 25% in 2/3 of the local government in the state.

To me, the answer seems to be NO.

This is because P apa D eceiving P ikin is only protesting all over even to US and UK embassies leaving an all important question unanswered.

Yoruba would say " ejo laa koko ko ki a to ko ija" meaning you must learn to explain yourself convincingly before you learn how to fight. Because after fight, both parties will still be asked to explain what led to the fight.

Honestly, PDP is a disgrace because one would expect its legal adviser to advise members appropriately.

Seeking public sympathy will not help to win a case. Going to embassies is making a full of yourself.

How would these embassies help the evidence on the table?

Even God tells us in the Bible to 'produce your strong reasons'

Captainrambo2:
Hope seems more ready Ihedioha was just pulling down stuffs.

But then again , the supreme court is shit really undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Tareq1105: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2020
It's like you're in pain over this. Don't die for any politician my brother, it's not worth it.
CanadaOrBust:

My Man U keep saying the same thing and u keep sounding myopic and wrong. So every form whatever must be accepted no matter how outrageous and defective it may be?! There is a reason INEC and all the lower courts who actually examined the documents rightfully ruled against Uzodinma. You don’t replace an incumbent with a 4th-placer who has those kind of documents - error-ridden, smudgy, alterations, incomplete, with ridiculous figures, and only showing 2 parties out of 70!
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by CanadaOrBust: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2020
chrisxxx:
As a pocket lawyer, my verdict would have been legally APC scored the highest number of legally valid votes but have no candidate for the said election. On this note, election of Iheodioha is upheld. Case close.

Correction: APC had the highest numerals entered on sheet of paper, not votes
Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Cyberterror: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Noerection:
The green cap has fallen already
The juju inside the green cap has expired. Thank goodness Imo will never see a plague like Ihedioha again.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

In LAW 101 we were taught that the law helps the vigilant.

The evidence produced by Hope was not the same with AA and APGA candidates hence the differences in their prayers.

Hope Uzodima produced results from 388 units that he was the one that won and that he should be declared winner.

Ihedioha said the results were fake. Good, okay produce Original, Ihedioha could not.

At the end, the said fake results became Original because no other results were tendered either by Ihedioha or PDP/INEC from the disputed 388 units to nullify it.

This is LAW 101 my brother. You need original to prove that the other is fake.

Whose fault?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State / Children Rescued From A Boko Haram Camp In Cameroon Can’t Remember Their Names / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.