Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ghananian Pastor Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghananian Pastor Exposed (3447 Views)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananian Pastor Exposed by bashr4: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2010
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by e36991: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2010
bashr4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1-yFzUhbM&feature=player_embedded

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1-yFzUhbM?fs=1&[/flash]

@^^^^

Seems it's not a scene from Gollywood

Nana Kwaku Bonsam :

[img width=250 height=250]http://www.kwakubonsam.com/video/video4.gif[/img]

WELCOME.

Do not be like the cat who wanted a fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.
- William Shakespeare (1564-1616).

Our lives are filled with "moments." How we recognize and deal with these "moments" determines the present and future we will experience.

From birth, we are given free will. There is a destination for our lives which will bring as happiness and inner peace. Our daily decision is like a map.

If you make the right turns, you will reach your destination easily. If you make a wrong turn, you will become lost.

And if you are lost, what you have to do is to you stop at a junction and ask for directions.

That is what Nana Kwaku Bonsam is there for . . . I am a direction to your own personal destination.

I have brought  healing, prosperity, support, protection and justice to many people.

Whatever be the problem, contact me, and you will be happy.

Be it FINACIAL, VISA, MARRIAGE, BAD DREAMS, WANT TO ASSUME A POSITION? and more, get in touch.

I was an Adventist and was working in Kumasi.

One Friday evening around 7:30 as I was coming from church and met a man lying by the road side near a cemetery at Pankrono.

I saw the man who had vomited on himself and decided to help him. I took the man to the hospital and treated him.

The man in return gave me direction to his place in the Northern part of Ghana called Chaana.

I went to the Northern region after some years to work. I then remembered the man and decided to pay him a visit.

The man then introduced me to his father. They gave me some gift which was very mysterious.

Initially I intended abandoning the powers but my effort was futile.

Hence I decided to use it for Humanitarian services .

http://www.kwakubonsam.com/

The devil is a LIAR, Yeshua is the MESSIAH
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Enigma(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2010
You people are disrespecting oooo!

Don't you know that the pastor is a "man of god" aka MOG? You people should be afraid ooo; remember "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" (or should it be "my profits"wink?
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Joagbaje(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2010
How can a man of God go to herbalist ? Where is his God?
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Enigma(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
He is a pastor ------ just like Oyakhilome, T B Joshua etc; like them, he is an MOG.

cool
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Joagbaje(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2010
Enigma:

He is a pastor ------ just like Oyakhilome, T B Joshua etc; like them, he is an MOG.
cool

The ones you mentioned believe in christ but your guy here seem to believe in herbalist. We will like to know what he teaches. Who is Jesus christ to him.
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Enigma(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
Yada yada same difference ---- the guy said he believed in the Holy Ghost and in the Christian god. Do you think that when he is before his congregation  praying, preaching, prophesying etc he will call his 'herbalist god' or he will be praying, preaching, prophesying in "Jesus name" and in the name of the "Holy Ghost" ----- just like Oyakhilome, T B Joshua etc etc.

Don't worry, Jesus will recognise his own and He said He will tell some of those who did all yada yada "in His name" to depart and that He never knew the workers of iniquity.
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
LORD LORD LORD! wat is happening here?. . . y'all sur dis aint scene from an african movie . . . he said he gave 1,600 pastors power to perform miracles in Ghana for God sake! shocked that aint normal. . . .plus he did get his 'god' back.

This is from a movie.This has got 2 b a scene from a movie. sad lord have mercy
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by ragdollz: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
LOL when they asked, "Pastor, WHAT IS THIS?" This is the question they will ask many so-called "MOG" when unknown and unrecognisable objects will be found buried in their "churches" grin grin tongue. God is good, and Jesus is LORD!!! grin
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by seyibrown(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2010
There is nothing hidden that will not come to light (Mark 4:22)!

Revelation 22:11 - 12(King James Version)

11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Only God sees the heart of Man!  embarassed
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Joagbaje(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
Enigma:

Yada yada same difference ---- the guy said he believed in the Holy Ghost and in the Christian god.

If he does why didn't rely on the holyghost .

Do you think that when he is before his congregation  praying, preaching, prophesying etc he will call his 'herbalist god' or he will be praying, preaching, prophesying in "Jesus name" and in the name of the "Holy Ghost" ----- just like Oyakhilome, T B Joshua etc etc.

It is very easy to know. Jesus had said that by their fruit you will know them. The first step is to know what they profess or teach. It takes the holyghost to know the doctrine of christ. A man that is not of christ is blind to truth. Fruits will be evident.

Don't worry, Jesus will recognise his own and He said He will tell some of those who did all yada yada "in His name" to depart and that He never knew the workers of iniquity.

What is yada? Misiter Enigma
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by eyzhvntsn: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
Absolutely hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by Krayola(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
grin can't knock the guy's hustle. Milk this religion stuff for all it's worth.
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by mazaje(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2010
Na Ghananian movie be dis abi na wetin be this?. . . . .
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by InesQor(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2010
grin cheesy See me laughing like a jackass.

Na wa for [b]MOG [/b]o!!! grin
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by emofine(f): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

LORD LORD LORD! wat is happening here?. . . y'all sur dis aint scene from an african movie . . . he said he gave [b]1,600 pastors power to perform miracles in Ghana [/b] for God sake! shocked that aint normal. . . .plus he did get his 'god' back.

This is from a movie.This has got 2 b a scene from a movie. sad lord have mercy

Yepa! , I no fit tok again o, maybe these kind magical powers abi miracles have cause 'Ghana to be developed' lol were be our own witches sef tongue

ragdollz:

LOL when they asked, "Pastor, WHAT IS THIS?" This is the question they will ask many so-called "MOG" when unknown and unrecognisable objects will be found buried in their "churches" grin grin tongue. God is good, and Jesus is LORD!!! grin

Eyaaaaa me I fear o, na sunday sunday medicine i get in 8 hours mek i carry my own shovel sef I've been wondering why all our members have been disapearing one by one
'as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, ' grin
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by ragdollz: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2010
emofine:

Yepa! , I no fit tok again o, maybe these kind magical powers abi miracles have cause 'Ghana to be developed' lol were be our own witches sef tongue

Eyaaaaa me I fear o, na sunday sunday medicine i get in 8 hours[b] mek i carry my own shovel sef I've been wondering why all our members have been disapearing one by one[/b]
'as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, ' grin

LOL grin grin grin, my hand no dey oooh. No be me go get the work of exposing them, let them expose themselves grin grin. Keep the shovel at home abeg and go to church jare, wetin consign us grin grin.
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by emofine(f): 2:39am On Dec 12, 2010
ragdollz:

LOL grin grin grin, my hand no dey oooh. No be me go get the work of exposing them, let them expose themselves grin grin. Keep the shovel at home abeg and go to church jare, wetin consign us grin grin.

Lol Jesus na shepherd, na u be sheep?
quickly follow follow
Lamb to the slaughter
Ahhh, anyhow I no fit tok lest MOG come thunder me for corner – abi na strong babalawo dey back am before
I no fit chop trouble o
dey wan bring tornado I no see before come quench me finish
come see holy holy
Hin don sell product well well, oya come dash me my miracle half price buy one get one free – maga don pay! lipsrsealed
Christmas time go be fun o
Now I know why dem call it ‘holy night SILENT night’ grin grin
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by ragdollz: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2010
emofine:

Lol Jesus na shepherd, na u be sheep?
quickly follow follow
Lamb to the slaughter
Ahhh, anyhow I no fit tok lest MOG come thunder me for corner – abi na strong babalawo dey back am before
I no fit chop trouble o
dey wan bring tornado I no see before come quench me finish
come see holy holy
Hin don sell product well well, oya come dash me my miracle half price buy one get one free – maga don pay! lipsrsealed
Christmas time go be fun o
Now I know why dem call it ‘holy night SILENT night’ grin grin

Lol you're a clown grin. Come wetin you dey shack sef grin grin?
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by emofine(f): 3:04am On Dec 12, 2010
ragdollz:

Lol you're a clown grin. Come wetin you dey shack sef grin grin?

Lol I can't sleep and wondering what 2 do 2morrow coz I'm skipping church.
I guess no miracles for me grin

er, I'm kinda embarassed but , {whispers} what does 'shack' mean I learnt pidgin on nairaland I'm a fast learner tongue
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by ragdollz: 3:08am On Dec 12, 2010
emofine:

Lol I can't sleep and wondering what 2 do 2morrow coz I'm skipping church.
I guess no miracles for me grin

er, I'm kinda embarassed but , {whispers} what does 'shack' mean I learnt pidgin on nairaland I'm a fast learner tongue

Lol, watch a Christian channel then, get your Sunday miracle, nothing spoil grin. "shack" means what are you drinking/sniffing etc (no offence) cos you were so funny at this time of night grin grin. Drink tea and sleep abeg grin grin.
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by InesQor(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2010
@ragdollz:

Good to see you again cheesy Whats up? kiss kiss
Re: Ghananian Pastor Exposed by tpia1: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
na wa shocked

lord have mercy.

i dont know which is stranger:

-the so-called pastor's appearance [he looks like a scammer]

-the babalawo on his cellphone [reminds one of yahooyahoo]

-the women outnumbering the men and yelling the loudest

-the stories of this and that

etc etc.

(1) (Reply)

Pope John-paul II 95th Birthday Is Today (posthumous) / Can Rich Christians Make This Happen? Another N100, 000 up for grabs! / Bishop David Oyedepo Says Poverty Is Not Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.