Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" (97098 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by 2shure: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Wake up in tha morning,have a bath and see the real masquerade called tiwa. Forget make up and heavy filtering. Shes ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Here's another one sadme
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Africomterror: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Wow

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Elvis295(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
wow so cute. tbliss is missing oo.

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by SamOyovwi: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Na who tell you that one If she give you her yansh, you nor go chop
eldeens:
The puna go be like overcooked kpomo, no amount of stew go make em sweet. Wetin to zoom in there.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by hayzedsmart(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Immoral outfit embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by iCauseTrouble: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2020
ifeomabernard:

Says someone with a deflated Dick! ODE! Post your own pic idiots
Lol. Awon Tiwa Savage replica. Olympus has fallen generation grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by folake4u(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Tiwa Savage is good for your soul smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Mrkarlz(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
I can only see a sleeping breast and iron nyash based on logistics grin angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by lildush(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Scrap...... Watin boys don chop finish.. no need to c na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by ultimatekint(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Tiwa, you need a God fearing mentor. Financially, you are okay, I think ; but then, what's your gain exposing your womanhood like this?
Please please please, adjust your life style a bit.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by dederocs(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Front view please grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by ekestic1976(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Holamilekan97:
I just love this woman aswear.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Openbusiness: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
All these men hating on Tiwa for nothing are just jealous and frustrated they can never date a woman half as pretty, sexy, famous and successful as she is in their life time cheesy The pain is real

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
DennisEche:
Wizzy food, plz who get that femi Adeshina pictures wey him de blow weed,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Openbusiness: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Mrkarlz:
I can only see a sleeping breast and iron nyash based on logistics grin angry

Even though she's 40 and has given birth, her boobs are still firm. But if you think her boobs are sleeping, then you need better glasses for your eyes sir undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2020
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by witworth(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Nothing left.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Truthbites: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
DennisEche:
Wizzy food, plz who get that femi Adeshina pictures wey him de blow weed,

Lol..but ur meme de drink 'life'. Make I drink my garri while she drink her life beer..Live ur life abeg

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Just once
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
100% zoom. I saw small orange size breast and nothing more
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Ukalu381(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2020
See nyash tongue
But I hope say the camera man hold himself
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by chriscrosss(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Aftermath, she gonna be preaching..smh..evangelist soon loading..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Ceejay20: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2020
I'm wrong to say this but Tiwa go sweet die lol hottest Momma

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by DennisEche(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Zubi10 post=86282386][/quote]
Thank you man for the head up
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by mrkia(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
This bitch
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Tembebe: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
Wake up in tha morning,have a bath and see the real masquerade called tiwa. Forget make up and heavy filtering. Shes ugly
The way you people talk sha!!
Go and watch her interview with her natural face.
I'm talking about the one she gave where she bared it all on why she left teebliz, you will see she is a stunning woman.
She was not even elegant at all,you know
Just wearing a blouse and she tied a scarf with make up free face.
That is when you know the real beautiful woman
Not many celebrities can pull that off

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
She has a very nice head shape
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by UKdontv(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Holamilekan97:
I just love this woman aswear.

What is there to love about her? A woman who cannot manage her home for a year and said you love her. I hope you're not like her?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" by Olam09(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mtcheew with that things fall about that's is on your chest lemme tell you the truth my phone no even support the zooming gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.