Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina (49489 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Roadtoyesterday: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reading

4 months old Nokia 6.1plus for sale urgently
6G RAM/32G ROM
Asking price is 40k.
Location is Abeokuta
Contact me for more pictures

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by holuwajobar(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
dante0147:
But I hope this meets you well. This is me pouring my heart to my brother. I am actually not good at writing letters like this. Unlike someone, we all know that does. I guess I would meet him for tutorials.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/nigeria-open-letter-to-femi-adesina-by-apostle-johson-suleman/

Shot fired at Daddy freeze grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Wyzzhi22: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
See what Timaya said about celebrating the dead.. This comes after people celebrated Kobe Bryant's death.

https://abegabeg.com/see-what-timaya-has-to-say-about-those-celebrating-the-dead/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Osidazz19: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
[[s]quote author=FarFromAverage post=86285287]When somebody is lying to you, you can tell due to the way he talks - the way he blinks his eyes and the rate of stammering that flows. On the flip side when somebody is confident of the truth and very optimistic of the outcome you also can tell. After watching him on Channels Tv, that was when I perceived his insensitivity and his unsympathetic nature to Nigerians.

Things are flowing the way you want but that's short. Tomorrow you'll leave office and Karma will descend on you and your APCs liars in a very brutal and painful way. Remember, a good name is better than gold. History will never forgive and forget APC for the disasters they have caused! [/quote][/s]

TRASH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by shugaboy6102(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Femi adesina has turned into a monster since joining APC. This was one man dearly loved by everyone by his editorials back then
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
dante0147:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/nigeria-open-letter-to-femi-adesina-by-apostle-johson-suleman/

This man only started talking like this after DSS cautioned him. This is not the Apostle we knew some years back. Check his videos on YouTube on what he did to Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by unbitchable(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Okikaneseokwu: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
I express my regrets reading this letter
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Liposure: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rumour has it dat d first suspected case of d dreaded corona virus has just been recorded in nigeria
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by olisaEze(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Brief, concise and straight to the point! You really should go to 'he who u didn’t name' to learn how to write open letters to politicians.

However, Mr Adesina is just doing his job and I don’t see why people expect him to perform any less. His job is not to agree with public opinion or the opposition, the buck stops at the president’s desk!

Consequently, Nigerians can be likened to a young lady that employs a danfo driver and expects him to serve like a chauffeur! You can’t eat ur cake on Election Day and expect it to still be waiting whole in the fridge for the term! The masses need to stop acting like their powerless, this is supposed to be a democracy not a fulanitocracy! Get ur senators and reps to act on ur behalf and stop going to them for handouts like their being paid just to feed u peanuts when u come begging!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by klax(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yemike:

"And, at the end, I prayed with him in Jesus name and he said Amen! Tell me, which religious bigot does that?"

Is the Apostle delving into politics??

I thought He's smarter than this but alas He proved me wrong.

Bro I dont think Suleiman needs all these epistle. APC + Adeshina will see these epistle as nonsense.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Neoteny(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
No matter our sentiments and the destructive way we chose to view the country, a few facts remain inviolable:

1. President Buhari is not a terrorist sympathizer and religious bigot. But at the same time he's out of touch with modern realities and thus is incompetent to run this country here and now.

2. Not all fulanis are evil, but a great deal of the nomadic ones and the migrant bandits are downright evil and destructive, and mean evil for all of us irrespective of tribe or religion. Kidnapping is an equal opportunity endeavor. These bandits, vandals and kidnappers are not aligned with Boko Haram or any terorist or fundamentalist agenda beyond their opportunistic and material crimes.

3. Religious leaders and the media have joined the political class to push the ruination of the country by being champions of bigotry.

4. We have nowhere else to call home....visas and migration will never erase our roots, and we'll never be fully accepted and fit in to any other society besides ours.

5. CAN, MURIC, PDP, APC, INEC, DSS, FFK, Junaid, ACF, IPOB, Afenifere....these are all unpatriotic agents of destruction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't just know reason why, I hate anybody calling himself a pastor, maybe because there is nothing like church or pastor during the life time of prophet Jesus, I don't just know or because the entire Christianity is a group of pagan,

Can anybody help me out, ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by eguarojeona: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Only when they are benefitting from the chaos they don't want the dissolution of this country.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Usguy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Business is not moving well for the fake,he thinkings acquitting himself with the presidency,would revived his exhorting business.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by emperorzz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha..this so so funny. I greet my president, you have put the fear of God into this men of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by neonly: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by kingololo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
festacman:
Most Nigerians, often, get unnecessarily emotional over things.

Mr. Femi Adesina's key task as presidential spokesperson is to defend the president against what he considers unfair or inimical public opinions by any person or group. What he is doing is not any different from what his counterparts in other democracies do. In US, their responses, sometimes, can be direct, personal and vicious. Interestingly, the current POTUS Mr. Trump most times does not even wait for his spokespersons before using his Twitter account to fire back.

Most journalists including his critics would happily trade places with him. And if they do, the narratives will not change any bit.

You've said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Dayoara: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
He has forgotten that his time will expire and he will soon climb down from that high iron horse then reality will be done on you.... Am sure by then the people you think you are working for will block your number and put all your number in blacklist.... The real people that supposed to absorb you will shovel you out in dark cold street I wish you you could make good impression and quick amendment now or never.
FarFromAverage:
When somebody is lying to you, you can tell due to the way he talks - the way he blinks his eyes and the rate of stammering that flows. On the flip side when somebody is confident of the truth and very optimistic of the outcome you also can tell. After watching him on Channels Tv, that was when I perceived his insensitivity and his unsympathetic nature to Nigerians.

Things are flowing the way you want but that's short. Tomorrow you'll leave office and Karma will descend on you and your APCs liars in a very brutal and painful way. Remember, a good name is better than gold. History will never forgive and forget APC for the disasters they have caused!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Makavelli25: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Otobolizer
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
to be honest I find this letter insulting. The apostle is a coward. The unnecessary respect he's giving the betrayer Adesina in this letter is uncalled for. prophet Elija will be disappointed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm.. You mean he wrote an open letter to that Man who has sold his soul and dignity to the devil out of greed and lust for power?

Writing This open letter to someone like Femi Adeshina is as good as wasting your time. He doesn't have any iota of humanity left in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he responds in a couple of hours or days just to spew his usual gibberish... As much as I am not and will never be a fan of Suleiman, all he said in this letter is nothing but absolute truth, sentiments aside but the message will still be meaningless to Adeshina regardless... SMH!

I think the Apostle only wants to prove a point that he is not hateful despite criticising the government. And that it is normal for any sane human to be angry at killings of the citizens be they Christians or Muslims.

The teaching of Christ is be at peace with all men, Muslims, Christians or Pagans .

And that is what he is trying to do.

Apostle is on point.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Mistaicey2288: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I think the Apostle only want to prove a point that he is not hateful despite criticising the government. And that it is normal for any sane human be angry at killings of the citizens be they Christians or Muslims.

The teaching of Christ is be at peace with all men, Muslims, Christians, Pagans etc. And that is what he is trying to do.

Apostle is on point.

You're very correct Sir.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by allthingsgood: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Reading

4 months old Nokia 6.1plus for sale urgently
6G RAM/32G ROM
Asking price is 40k.
Location is Abeokuta
Contact me for more pictures

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Make I count 40k go buy second hand Nokia for this economy Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by slowice(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
When your influential friend is effing up, you really want to tell him but you use kind words to pass the message so you don't offend him or be seen to be supporting the enemy. But we must all speak truth to power no matter goodwill we enjoy from those who holds power and their kinsmen. A spade is not just a farm tool call it a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
henrybangs44:
to be honest I find this letter insulting. The apostle is a coward. The unnecessary respect he's giving the betrayer Adesina in this letter is uncalled for. prophet Elija will be disappointed

Let Prophet Elijah be disappointed if he likes.

The Apostle is not a follower of Elijah but a follower of Christ. So as long as Christ is pleased.

Elijah would call down fire to consume the enemies of God but Christ would rather preach Salvation to them. Knowing that an Evil man today could be a Godly man tomorrow.

Jesus said be at peace with all men. Buhari and Adesina inclusive but that does not stop you from criticising them as a good citizen of Naija.

Apostle is on point

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by tonyhoney: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is like this man doesn't know what he is doing again. is his brain still there?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by tonyhoney: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Let Prophet Elijah be disappointed if he likes.

The Apostle is not a follower of Elijah but a follower of Christ. So as long as Christ is pleased.

Elijah would call down fire to consume the enemies of God but Christ would rather preach Salvation to them. Knowing that an Evil man today could be a Godly man tomorrow.

Jesus said be at peace with all men. Buhari and Adesina inclusive but that does not stop you from criticising them as a good citizen of Naija.

Apostle is on point
Who is this and what are you saying? I can sense you are a member of his blinded congregation. Why won't you see sense in his write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Tempofabu: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
this is subservient a letter. why all the use of sir ! Sir! like punctuation marks? it is unenglish and beggarly. more so when you are not begging the SA to give you money. what's his relevance after 2023. the pastor should have been unremorseful in tone seeing the individual in question is a Judas I have no apology. he's a foe like a friend of the faith. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) / Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.