Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina (49517 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by abels(m): 5:02am On Feb 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good one from Otobo fucker
you're a big fool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by slickbak(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Apostle is an ex-Muslim,the Edo state version of afonja.
Traces of Fulani worship is still there.
grin grin tell them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by optimus106(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2020
My thought...

This thing called Nigeria should disintegrate,its clear that no Nigerian can rule as president over these lands entirely.

They vote for leaders who become tyrants soon as the oath of office is taking.

People were shouting
PDP must go
PDP must go
only to embrace this dreaded disease called APC.

This sort of trash can only stop if this thing called country splits.

If you are a BANDIT? Stay in your country and be killing your own people no wahala.

If you are a MILITANT? Stay in your country and continue kidnapping your own people.

Herdsmen will leave there space, travel to another mans space to kill and destroy properties... and their Fulani papa up there will not even act like sth happened,for what?

Split this country.

Its only the northern that fears disintegration because they have a lot to lose...FACT!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by IGBOmarryme: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Please we are not fools just say APC has failed woefully and should be deregistered not the PDP. The government of PDP was not the best but still didn't sink the country this low as to receive ban from the USA, I'm not saying this because we are too eager to go to the USA but the image of the country that has been so battered by the cluelessness of the lifeless one and his midget-vice led to this.

Actually I have lost the remaining hope I have in this country, please let the country split so that the SE/SS can go with their Biafra, the rest of the country can answer Nigeria together.

I expect the children of the fallen demon to do the needful of rushing down here to convulse on the bolded.. cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Niaja4real(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Yemike:

"And, at the end, I prayed with him in Jesus name and he said Amen! Tell me, which religious bigot does that?"

Is the Apostle delving into politics??

I thought He's smarter than this but alas He proved me wrong.
Are you minding these pastorprenuers?
Suleiman should tell his followers another story because this one isn't flying at all.
Spits
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Awoo88: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2020
festacman:
Most Nigerians, often, get unnecessarily emotional over things.

Mr. Femi Adesina's key task as presidential spokesperson is to defend the president against what he considers unfair or inimical public opinions by any person or group. What he is doing is not any different from what his counterparts in other democracies do. In US, their responses, sometimes, can be direct, personal and vicious. Interestingly, the current POTUS Mr. Trump most times does not even wait for his spokespersons before using his Twitter account to fire back.

Most journalists including his critics would happily trade places with Femi. And if they do, the narratives will not change any bit because it is a professional job and that's the way the job is done.
why you dey thief extract form another man article without credit?? You must be a corrupt person
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by festacman(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Awoo88:

why you dey thief extract form another man article without credit?? You must be a corrupt person

You don't know me. For this little conventional on-my-feet reasoning, I DON'T need to take anything from anybody's article. I have written many things from my original thinking. I have an intellect that can do this and more. I don't know about you.

However, should I have need to quote another person's work, I am NEVER scared or shy to give appropriate credits.

Therefore, on this observation of yours, you FAILED woefully in your little blackmail. Enjoy your Sunday.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good one from Otobo fucker
You are a fool, buoda ode
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why are pastors, CAN, MURIC and religious bodies always so divisive and obsessed with politics?

If I ruled the wold, I'll ban religion.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by JevonAir: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Why are pastors, CAN, MURIC and religious bodies always so divisive and obsessed with politics?

If I ruled the wold, I'll ban religion.
[/s]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why all this tribute...!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by tical(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one.. Apostle Sule also need to apologise to Lauretta Nnochiri. Last year, She called him fake pastor too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by princefaculty(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Mr Femi Adesina does not ponder on things given to him to post before doing that, at times I see his responses to issues and become very ashamed. I know he will feel bad when he reads them after this administration leaves office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) / Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.