Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me (932 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Escabado: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Serious Advice to Nigeria girls . To be sincere with you . If you want to get married stop saying you need a man to take care of you . Rather look for how to be independent and take care of your self and think of what you can bring in to the relationship not what you can take out of the relationship.ask an average Nigerian girl out or try to chat with her and the next thing you hear is I need a man that take care of me. Hmmm It's only a foolish man that will want a woman that will say she needs a man that will take care of her. are you a baby that they take care of ?? . Tell a man you have business plan you need to establish, he will open a business for you when he marry you or job this will attract a man more than saying you need a man that will take care of you . If you have ear you listen and take my advice. Nigerian men of nowadays are not much more interested in marriage oo
Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by CaptainStephen(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Love is responsibility
Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Sierusvirus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Greater percentage of girls say this and it goes a long way in making me believe that same greater percentage of ladies have nothing to offer in relationship and marriage other than sex

Men wake up and place this ladies where they belong and stop killing yourselves because of them.

3 Likes

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by habsydiamond(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Surulere is the only option for most Nigeria ladies and it had been said that what you don't work for doesn't last. Only God knows if such mentality can be changed.

1 Like

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Escabado:
Serious Advice to Nigeria girls . To be sincere with you . If you want to get married stop saying you need a man to take care of you . Rather look for how to be independent and take care of your self and think of what you can bring in to the relationship not what you can take out of the relationship.ask an average Nigerian girl out or try to chat with her and the next thing you hear is I need a man that take care of me. Hmmm It's only a foolish man that will want a woman that will say she needs a man that will take care of her. are you a baby that they take care of ?? . Tell a man you have business plan you need to establish, he will open a business for you when he marry you or job this will attract a man more than saying you need a man that will take care of you . If you have ear you listen and take my advice. Nigerian men of nowadays are not much more interested in marriage oo

This your rants about women relying on men to take care of them is becoming stale and monotonous it no longer holds water. So drop it already.

Every sensible man knows it his responsibility to take care of his household. So pray to be the head and not the tail instead of being a resounding cymbal. tongue

The Neds, Otedolas, Dangotes, AY, Timaya and Psquare don't wait or rely on what their wife's bring to the table to make their marriage work cos they know better to work hard to be the MAN of the house in all ramifications. Yet they are not complaining and thier marriages are still waxing stronger. Rather it is the likes of majority of you here on Nairaland who expect what a woman brings to the "table" that their marriages don't last. Eg teelbillz, nice and the rest.

Strive to be a man and you won't find it difficult to fill your God given position.

Akikor 21st century. Mtchew!
Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Wantedola(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

This your rants about women relying on men to take care of them is becoming stale and monotonous it no longer holds water. So drop it already.

Every sensible man knows it his responsibility to take care of his household. So pray to be the head and not the tail instead of being a resounding cymbal. tongue

The Neds, Otedolas, Dangotes, AY, Timaya and Psquare don't wait or rely on what their wife's bring to the table to make their marriage work cos they know better to work hard to be the MAN of the house in all ramifications. Yet they are not complaining and thier marriages are still waxing stronger. Rather it is the likes of majority of you here on Nairaland who expect what a woman brings to the "table" that their marriages don't last. Eg teelbillz, nice and the rest.

Strive to be a man and you won't find it difficult to fill your God given position.

Haba. No one said for women to bring anything or put anything on the table na. The post said "independent" two shall become one, because together, they'll build their homes.

1 Like

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Wantedola(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
True. If we all decide on the "man must work hard and make enough money before marriage syndrome" most ladies will get married after they've reached menopause as it's very difficult for an average man to rise this days to such a level. Putting time into consideration. So it's better we accend to a level. Get married and build our home and family from there. Abi wettin una say I talk?

1 Like

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wantedola:

Haba. No one said for women to bring anything or put anything on the table na. The post said "independent" two shall become one, because together, they'll build their homes.

Ok. I hear you.

1 Like

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Escabado: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I pity you and your woman rapper mentality. Wait until your money Finish then you will realize that a woman has no atom of true Love for you . She is just there for what she will gain from you

1 Like

Re: She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Escabado:

I pity you and your woman rapper mentality. Wait until your money Finish then you will realize that a woman has no atom of true Love for you . She is just there for what she will gain from you

Why is everyone calling me a man? tongue

Anyways, your advice doesn't count here.

(1) (Reply)

Single Mothers, Drop Your Whatsapp Numbers / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.