Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants (946 Views)

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / There Is No Cause For Alarm Over Iddo Overhead Bridge - FMPWH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Following the backlash and the reactions generated on social media in the last few days on the ban imposed by USA on Nigerians, there is no cause for alarm for a certain categories of travellers.

The ban only affects immigrants seeking a greener pasture or permanent residence in the USA from the previously mentioned African and Arab counties. Tourists visa applicants under a B2 category are exempted from this ban. If you're also going for business under B1 category, you're unlikely to he affected but please ensure you have genuine reasons for visiting usa for this purpose.

Please read details as expatriated by BBC in the below link.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51335011
Re: US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants by xendra: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerians being tossed like toys SMH and they enjoy it.

so US don't want you but they don't mind your money undecided Tourists and business my @#$
Re: US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
xendra:
Nigerians being tossed like toys SMH and they enjoy it.

so US don't want you but they don't mind your money undecided Tourists and business my @#$
Hanti, yankee isn't a must visit. But if you have a need to visit on business purposes and you feel it's worth it, I don't see anything bad about it
Re: US Travel Ban, No Cause For Alarm For Tourists, B1/B2 Applicants by xendra: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
fairfora:
Hanti, yankee isn't a must visit. But if you have a need to visit on business purposes and you feel it's worth it, I don't see anything bad about it
before nkor, they know that for you na. Hunku

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: SA's New Road That's Inspired By Vietnam's Hands Bridge / Best Country For Taxi Driver Work / I just got a job offer in China!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.