Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership (4568 Views)

Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by babsmii(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
he's yet to speak of his achievements in the little time he was there and this man should talk to us like a sensible person, say what you have for us and stop the lectures, all of these we knew abeg.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Otunbakay(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2010
I cant just bring my self to stop loving this man, he seems 2 know the core problem of this countrY, though nigerian leaders/politicians 're gud in rhetorics we all know his antecedent, words match with actions! If not 4 d evil genous that cut him short this country woundn't be in the mess we 're in now, If only nigeria were a normal country this man deserve that seat again i swear.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
[size=16pt]Because Buhari has been in power before , it is very easy to evaluate his achievements.

He was in power for 20months and in that time he  achieved the following:

1.Almost completely eradicated corruption

2.Imprisoned hundreds of corrupt Politicians and started to recover their loot.

3. Took a strong stance with western creditor banks involved in fraudulant activities[/color]

4. Held out against taking IMF loan with unfavourable  terms for our country

5. [color=#000099]Reduced our debt

Buhari is tried and tested. He remains the only living ex-leader who does not live in opulence.

I challenge any of you who are ignorantly criticising him to argue with any of the above facts.

The fact that he is 68 and still trying to help our country is very much appreciated.[/size]
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by faithin9ja: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
Buhari should be tried for murder and treason, see my previous thread
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by udezue(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
So where is his vision? Lol
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by honeric01(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2010
Was too young to know what Buhari did for this nation, can someone please enlighten us with how he ran the country for 20 months?

Out of all the past and present presidents, can he be rated among the best or the worse? undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by PeeDaVinci: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2010
Buhari will always have my respect for what he stands for,however, the only 3 "cloudy" area of his life (to me) are
1) His human right record when he was in power (I will admit that those politicians needed and still needs such handling though)
2) His stance and view and sometimes, discriminatory remarks about religion
3)His role in PTF

Also, I am very skeptical about whether Buhari can give the kind of visionary leadership that Nigeria needs (same as with all other politicians too). I've never heard talk about his vision of Nigeria in 8 years time and the very concrete steps he is going to ttake to get us there if elected.

Will prefer if Buhari will just take a step back to become the "active" godfather of Ribadu, that will be soo sweet
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Theblessed(f): 2:15am On Dec 12, 2010
[b][size=18pt]Don't we all know this? It's a generational curse that needs to be broken and quick!!

Nigeria is cursed with leaders that lack fore-sight, pride, positive ambition, genuine and deep love of their own country - a country that gave them so, so much!!!! Pity!

They can not rob Nigeria off her wealth and keep it - it will certainly leak out of them, somewhere.  After all, the children whom they are accumulating these stolen wealth for, are not doing any better than their fathers and we'll all live to see how it will end up, won't we  

Nigeria is so much blessed that, this blessing is nothing but a curse on her - for it made her leaders emotionally and intellectually bankrupt. And why wouldn't it, when oil money is there gushing out for them, their children, grand children, great grand children and those yet to be born.

Now tell me why would these Nigerian leaders ever put themselves through the stresses of thinking out ideas or doing some thing that would benefit Nigeria and her poor people.  Why would they ever? To a degree, I can forgive our fore father's lack of knowledge and ideas due to illitracy and ignorance but, what excuses have these lazy generation of loosers we call our leaders got to give us, I would like to know?

If someone like Prophet T B Joshua alone, would go out of his way like this to help poor people, the disabled, orphans and widows in Nigeria, I wonder how these people could go to bed at night and sleep with this kind of money stack up in their hidden Bank Accounts all over the world, when millions of Nigerian people are hungry and starving every day for the most basic human right of all, 'food'. They should be ashamed of themselves, all of them! angry

And, may our God Almighty, reward them for what they had done to this country! angry angry angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Bomi(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2010
BetaThing, If you are Buhari's campaign footman it does not distort the fact. Let me tell you one story that happen between Ukiwe and Buhari in in 1985. Then Mobil Road was Malu Road at Ajegunle. It is a normal occurrence then that cow will break loose and cause havoc in and around Malu Road down to Dockyard road where their abattoir is located. Then one evening Ukiwe and his entourage were coming from Western Naval Command and he witnessed how one cow push and ruble one Naval Rating- Chief Petty Officer into the muddy water in the corner of those tank farm around the dockyard road.

Captain Ukiwe was move with pity and he order that such thing should not be allow to happen again that any subsequent occurrence should be dealt with in and around the Naval base so  then he order that any cow that stray to the road should be kill. About three week after this incident six cow were killed along the road and before you say jack Robbin it was shared.

The Fulanis' gang up and attack the Naval ratings along Malu Road and the matter get to Gen Buhari then. Without following due protocol he order Captain Ukiwe to be redeployed immediately to proposed Delta Command of the Navy with headquarter in Sapele and he replace him with Captain Fingesi. Ukiwe did not report though he was pull out of Western Naval Command before the in house coup of  1985 take place. Explain this let hear you away.

The important issue here is that Buhari is an ethnic champion he has lost his opportunity. Don't beg the question. the issue is that all our presidential candidate for now are not worth it at all including Goodluck. but among the lot Goodluck is better, though he is not the best option for this great country. But what can we do!     

If you ask me to suggest I will prefer Col. Umar of old and Vice by Ukiwe those are great patriot and believer of Nigeria nationhood. You will ask why soldiers, Nigerian cannot to gamble with the future this people are tested in the time past
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Kobojunkie: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!

Did you say that a cow actually roughed up a naval officer and was eventually killed? But Ukiwe felt pity for the cow and not the naval officer in all that?

Did I also read that six additional cows escaped into the streets some weeks later but where killed, probably before they could cause harm to the public, but the meat was then shared by the military personal who did the killing?

I ask because I didn't really get the story
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2010
[size=18pt]Which other presidential aspirant can boast Buhari's achievements in his 20months of service?:

Buhari:

1. Almost completely eradicated corruption (Which is our biggest problem today)

2. Imprisoned hundreds of corrupt Politicians and started to recover their loot.

3. Took a strong stance with western creditor banks involved in fraudulant activities

4. He even attempted to kidnap  Shagari's Finance Minister  Dikko,who had fled  to UK having embezzled Billions of Dollars, after UK government refused his extradiction request.

5. Held out against taking IMF loan with unfavourable  terms for our country

6. Reduced our debt

If you are not aware of Buhari's performance when he was in power, simply ask your parents or older relatives.

Otherwise google could assist you.

[/size]
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by hercules07: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2010
@GenBuhari

Buhari also built one of the refineries, the problem with Nigerians is that they need to be delivered from themselves before they can be delivered from their leaders. Everybody interested should read Sanusi's article on Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by 9ijaMan: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2010
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by SapeleGuy: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2010
Buhari has no right to seek elected office. He is a coupist who should be tried for treason. He refused to testify before the Oputa panel, he doesn't believe in the constitution, he doesn't believe in democracy and should leave matters to those who do.

Further more this man has been milking Idiagbon's legacy and has no political achievement of his own to boast about.
Reject Buhari and the rest of the military politicians, they should be banned from contesting any political office.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by zilosxp(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2010
Nice little lecture oga Buhari but the meaning of insanity is doing the same thing everytime expecting to get different results, These military guys have done their part, ENOUGH OF 'EM I SAY!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by evilspirit: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
buhari is the man
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by evilspirit: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2010
zilosxp:

Nice little lecture oga Buhari but the meaning of insanity is doing the same thing everytime expecting to get different results, These military guys have done their part, ENOUGH OF 'EM I SAY!
do you think a gentle civilian can truly change Naija?Nigeria's problem isnt with the leaders alone but even the common populace.

Agreed we have leadership problems,follower-ship is also a big one.everybody shies away from his/her responsibility.visit the ministries and you will see.corruption is everywhere. looking closely at happenings in Nigeria politicians including GEJ are all business as usual they dont have they interest of the pple at heart.for now Naija need a top-down revolution because down-top revolutions seems impossible.Naija need brute leader who will call the bluff of any buffoon
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by hackney(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
Anybody that has ruled before can f.uc.k off.
Experience counts for nothing in nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by DonMartin2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
Muhammadu Buhari, one name in Nigeria's litany of visionless and uninspiring leaders. We are abt on same page ds time.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2010
mikeansy:

I don't think a man who as a Soldier truncated democracy and still lacks the courage to appologise till this day has any moral right to lecture anyone else on democracy.

mikeansy, why don't you ask how Flt. Lt. Jerry Rawlings turned Ghana around when the country was drowning in corruption. Ask how he set a base for their democracy to come alive again.
Note that Jerry Rawlings was forced to spill bad blood to acheive his goal,  What i'm saying is that for corruption to cease and true democracy to come, hard decisions must be made by those in power. Decisions made without looking at ethnicity, language, family name, status or relationship with those destroying the country.
Buhari is a man that has proven that he has integrity. Can't you see how he distanced himself from other northerners bi(t)ching over zoning. Can't you see how he, unlike IBB and OBJ, started his own party ensuring his tenure belongs to him not any godfather or cabal.
I'm a christian from the south and i see the amazing potential in him, even more than GEJ. The only thing is i don't know if he'll go on with GEJ's power reform plan which i support.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by ahmedaji: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
We will not move forward in our nation building if we fail to make our institutions work and the only way these institutions will work is by 1.) Stamping out corruption at all levels and in all forms 2.) civil discipline(re-orientation). My conviction is that it is only Buhari(of all the candidates) that has the gut to stop corruption and install discipline because these two factors are the bane of our development.After just a tenure in office I would want him to hand over to a young person.My reason for this assertion is because we are not going to move anywhere if every public officer believe he can steal from the treasury and be freed regardless and there is institution to deal with him and timely too.By the time the institutions are very strong enough to handle any misdoing and block all avenue of looting,our development will be massive if after which someone like Fashola or any other vibrant young person can become president, For the sake of corruption, I will choose Buhari over any candidate.Goodluck would have been it for me but the fact the he has no gut and he is self-serving(my opinion).
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by faithin9ja: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2010
@GenBuhari
Which other presidential aspirant can boast Buhari's achievements in his 20months of service?:
Buhari:
1. Almost completely eradicated corruption (Which is our biggest problem today)

2. Imprisoned hundreds of corrupt Politicians and started to recover their loot.

3. Took a strong stance with western creditor banks involved in fraudulant activities

4. He even attempted to kidnap Shagari's Finance Minister Dikko,who had fled to UK having embezzled Billions of Dollars, after UK government refused his extradiction request.

5. Held out against taking IMF loan with unfavourable terms for our country

6. Reduced our debt

If you are not aware of Buhari's performance when he was in power, simply ask your parents or older relatives.

Otherwise google could assist you

Don't make me laugh,
I was in university when Buhari carried out his coup and I along with thousands of others rejoiced at the time. We had grown up with the military and thought that NPN and Shagari were terrible, although we were happy the Ogbemudia had just won the governorship of the defunct Bendel State. But now we are older and wiser and we realise our rejoicing was misplaced.

Buhari, et al had no business carrying out a coup. No military person has the right to commit treason, whether there is bad goeverment or not. If Buhari ever wins power in this country by election and group of army officers carry out a coup against him, what will he say?

Buhari and Idiagbon were very corrupt, they channelled much needed foreign exchange to their croonies and before IBB started to kill off Nigerian industiries that needed FX. Mallams were selling FX at three time the price to companies like UTC, Unilever, PZ, BATA, SCOA, Buhari and his croonies started killing these companies first.

the masses were queueing up at special centres around the country to buy essenco - essential commodities like soap, toilet roll, rice, salt, etc ( can you imagine that today that no 'omo' in the whole of Oshodi at any price) - ask your elders what it was like.

Buhari and Idiagabon were locking up journalists, newspapers had to publish the editors home address on the back page of the newspaper so he/she could be picked up any time the authorities liked. The decree No.4 means there would be nothing like nairaland or sahara reporters even if the the technology had existed.

Conniving with Israeli criminals to kidnap Dikko (no matter how bad Dikko was) was a great embarrassment to a country like Nigeria.

Killing young people by firing squad for the new crime of drug trafficking, back dating the law to Dec 31st 1983, but the people were arrested before Aug 1983, so even the law that had them executed did not have any legal standing. the should back dated the law to Ded 1982 but thsy could because Dec 1982 they were not in power - a travesty of justice.

Idiagbon apparently died from cholera a water borne disease, they couldn't even implement programme to give Nigerians clean drinking water.

Set up kangaroo court to hand 20 year sentences to whole load of NYCS officials, some southern governors - how many northern governors or federal minsters were brought before these courts.

Reduced our debt how? he just stalled, like a rabbit caught in headlights, didn't know what to do. Instead started threating foreigners with arrest in Nigeria and even arrested some.

Built refinery? which one? the last PH refinery was started before Buhari and completed when he was gone nothing to do with him.

Please show me what legacy he left in any state he governed as a military governor, or chairman of PTF?

Please Nigerians including you Mr GenBuhari we need young people like you to rule this country not the old has-beens like Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by 9ijaMan: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2010
faithin9ja:

@GenBuhari
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't make me laugh,
I was in university when Buhari carried out his coup and I along with thousands of others rejoiced at the time. We had grown up with the military and thought that NPN and Shagari were terrible, although we were happy the Ogbemudia had just won the governorship of the defunct Bendel State. But now we are older and wiser and we realise our rejoicing was misplaced.

Buhari, et al had no business carrying out a coup. No military person has the right to commit treason, whether there is bad goeverment or not. If Buhari ever wins power in this country by election and group of army officers carry out a coup against him, what will he say?

Buhari and Idiagbon were very corrupt, they channelled much needed foreign exchange to their croonies and before IBB started to kill off Nigerian industiries that needed FX. Mallams were selling FX at three time the price to companies like UTC, Unilever, PZ, BATA, SCOA, Buhari and his croonies started killing these companies first.

the masses were queueing up at special centres around the country to buy essenco - essential commodities like soap, toilet roll, rice, salt, etc ( can you imagine that today that no 'omo' in the whole of Oshodi  at any price) - ask your elders what it was like.

Buhari and Idiagabon were locking up journalists, newspapers had to publish the editors home address on the back page of the newspaper so he/she could be picked up any time the authorities liked. The decree No.4 means there would be nothing like nairaland or sahara reporters even if the the technology had existed.

Conniving with Israeli criminals to kidnap Dikko (no matter how bad Dikko was) was a great embarrassment to a country like Nigeria.

Killing young people by firing squad for the new crime of drug trafficking, back dating the law to Dec 31st 1983, but the people were arrested before Aug 1983, so even the law that had them executed did not have any legal standing. the should back dated the law to Ded 1982 but thsy could because Dec 1982 they were not in power - a travesty of justice.

Idiagbon apparently died from cholera a water borne disease, they couldn't even implement programme to give Nigerians clean drinking water.

Set up kangaroo court to hand 20 year sentences to whole load of NYCS officials, some southern governors - how many northern governors or federal minsters were brought before these courts.

Reduced our debt how? he just stalled, like a rabbit caught in headlights, didn't know what to do. Instead started threating foreigners with arrest in Nigeria and even arrested some.

Built refinery? which one? the last PH refinery was started before Buhari and completed when he was gone nothing to do with him.

Please show me what legacy he left in any state he governed as a military governor, or chairman of PTF?

Please Nigerians including you Mr GenBuhari we need young people like you to rule this country not the old has-beens like Buhari.

I careless if the leader of 9ja is in military uniform or in agbada or pajamas and cowbow hat. All I care for is good governance. The last time we had such was during Buhari's regime. No matter how hard the media tries, Buhari's record are still there for all sane Nigerians to see. Every single University in the country enjoyed some form of largess from PTF during his reign. Till date general hospitals in 9ja still carry the PTF insignia. You can deny it but it does not take rocket science to figure it out that you are blinded by unfounded sentiments. The few good roads left in the country today were either constructed or well maintained by PTF. Which other head of state/president left office (besides Shagari) with only one house over his head.
Queuing up for essential commodities had nothing to do with Buhari, sellers were hoarding the commodities. I still recollect several whare houses that the government had to force open 'cos sellers and distributors were having a field day hoarding products to drive up the prices.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by nitewalker: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
Black man can not effectively govern his self given a western standardized government.
He has had since post colonial to prove the above statement wrong, and has constantly fallen short.
Solution. Go back to the way things were before colonization.

Plse do not cite ghana as an egsample of success. Ghana is the size of a state in Nigeria, and its seemingly current success would only be accurately measured in a few more yrs.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by 9ijaMan: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2010
Talking about journalists, what has been the contribution of these so called journalists to nation building apart from queuing up behind thieving politicians and collecting transport fares of 250K each. Now that journalists claim they have freedom, how much of Jonathan's malfeasance have you read about in any of the major national dailies?

During Buhari's (20 months) era there was decorum in the country, people were disciplined, civil servants report to work early, teachers & lecturers were always in class and on time, people queued to board buses from Mile-2 to Oshodi, Nigerian Naira was stable, fuel and power supply were relatively quite stable inflation dropped from over 23% to around 5%, the common man was happy and we were respected outside the country albeit the western world's propaganda against his government.
Those whose major businesses relies mainly in  short changing the country were the ones affected and they constitute the largest part of the lesgislathives and Ministhieves we now have in Abuja.

Guess what, today teachers barely go to class, lecturers don't even show up, you have to throw punches to board public transport including (airplanes), the Naira is stable (thanks to Sanusi), inflation is over 14% and is rising, fuel shortage is the other of the day not to even talk about the problems with NEPA (abi na PHCN).

If you must engage in a discuss as this, sentiments should not becloud your judgment.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by faithin9ja: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
@9jaman

the really say nations deserve the leaders you get, move on my friend this 68 year old has been, we can't produce better with a nation of 150 million people that we must choose another coup plotter a usurper of democracy. In 1984 Buhari locked up people like you.

You say you don't care what clothes you leader wears as long as he is good, we have never had a good leader definately not Buhari. Just face two of your points.

Essential Commodities
why is there no scarcity of soap or sugar now? why are sellers not hoarding in their warehouses? because there is a free market. You hide your soap, I will sell mine, why because there is soap everywhere, unlike in the mid eighties when factories closed for lack of FX, where was the FX? in pockets of dealers supported by the SMC and it failed policies.

WAI
why do people struggle for buses at Oshodi? I don't see struggle to enter bus at Maza Maza to the east? so why struggle at Oshodi, simple too few buses. go to Oshodi at 1pm and conductors are begging for passengers, go at 6:30pm (rush hour) everybody is scrambling for buses - no amount of cane will reduce the shortage.

My friend don't be among the people who will take us backwards, Buhari, IBB, OBJ should be on trial not trying to cling to power. they have made their money and their name, let a new generation that respect law and no what suffering is rule.

PTF signboards you are using to judge someone's efficacy,

20 months is long enough to provide clean drinking water to Ilorin, yet Idiagbon died of cholera, they should be ashamed of themselves instead they still want power
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by angrynaija: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2010
mr visionary himself, speaking out of both orifices. a thief like buhari would never have seen another daylight if there were severely prosecuted for fleecing the treasury.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Harus(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hmmmmmm.
Until we the followers are able to identify LEFT from RIGHT, Nigeria will never change embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wonder how people forge these stories of Curruption, thief e.t.c. against the most trusted nigerian past leader BUAHRI

Go ahead, vote those thieves u think are credible, we will all suffer it together.

BUHARI remain my choice. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2010
Why do old-stock politicians seem to put themselves forward

Ex-Military rulers, ex-vice presidents/presidents

we need new blood, all this leaders do is to blow hot air, mumble bs,plunder and back to square 1 again
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by reindeer: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2010
Right now, it seems the country is left with old stock.
Now among all those guys who would you choose?
Im leaning towards Buhari but is there any substantiated corruption around him?Please guys lets have it here.
Goodluck?I like his personality but the fact is he will have to sacrifice his conscience to the crooked national assembly to be able to contest.
Atiku?a non entity,corruption personified.
Ribadu,would have been best option but just doesn't have the political muscle to make highest office just yet, but he's someone to look out for.
So it may be the one eyed man,Buhari we'll be left with in this city of the blind.
Just my take
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2010
@ all those shouting for "young visionary leaders": Are you actually in Nigeria and do you see how most youths behave in Nigeria today? Though I know there are youths capable of turning the system around, these ones are obviously either still scared or not ready to stick their necks out, else we would see them contesting. While these youths are gathering their minds and resources, why not see the good in someone else that could be the best inspiration these youths need now.

P.S. Who is the youth with such vision and transparency you want in power?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan Crying At Dana Plane Crash Site / Do Not Urinate Here - Hilarious Signage / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.