Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme (26482 Views)

Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day / Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by bonnyhope: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Selected allocation,no balloting, flats allocated to themselves and their own people, I paid 10000 for the form,an we were told it will be through ballot, now we heard the place is being given out, useless country

i think people in the state civil service have better advantage to clinch the opportunity
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by F117nighthawk: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
bonnyhope:

i think people in the state civil service have better advantage to clinch the opportunity
That what they did, he selected people in the civil service, they should not have collected our own money since they know that's their plan

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by seguno2: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Donvictor2015:
Good gesture... Government should make rentage and housing affordable cos landlords are ripping off the poor masses.

What percentage of your income and assets are you paying as taxes?
What percentage of their earnings and assets are the celebrities and rich Lagosians paying as taxes?
Or where do you want the affordable costs to come from? Definitely not the bullion vans in Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by seguno2: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
toluleke:
Only God knows who scam pass between Government and Yahoo boys

The mumus who watch the scamming happening are the biggest scammers through their laziness.

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by asahnwaKC: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
But this is not his project now....those houses have been built...during Fashola... undecided
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by cassbeat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Nice move by the LASG. It should be the priority of every government to improve the quality of life of it`s citizens. If Sanwu-Olu can keep up with the pace he started with, Lagos state will grow to outshine every other state in west Africa.
Hope you know he wasn't the one that started it?
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Dagrace01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
yanabasee:
I hope there's Keke to take them to markets and work.... Giving them house and having them trek distance without any set alternative to aid transportation is evil......
The houses are along the road, they won't have issues with transport.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by psalmsmiles(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
cassbeat:
The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof

2 Likes

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Cantonese: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
allknowing234:
this governor is working silently.

London used android and iPhone available for sale at 3k and 25k respectively. wholesale and retail prices available with delivery nationwide. 0.8.0.6.0.2.7.4.4.4.4.WhatsApp.
Is it an iphone 7?
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by bkool7(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
majamajic:

No it's on lasu road , no treking , just after alimosho general hospital , they are on same track

You are talking about the 2nd gate. That end of the 2nd gate is empty. Did you notice any occupant at that end. The entrance road, which is the 1st gate is at Igando end. Just b4 the Obas palace
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by davodyguy: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
seguno2:

Thanks for the clarification.
I was wondering if Lagos state has enough skilled technicians, bricklayers, painters, electricians, plumbers, carpenters etc like the Chinese to build an estate in five months.
He had better set up plenty technical and vocational schools to fill the gap and match the Chinese record for the Wuhan hospital. That is how you feel a working governor who is not pointing to nothing every time.
I'm happy we still have reasonable people on Nairaland and not cheerleaders who applaud every news without considering it in depth.

Thread title is misleading and also false.

It says:

492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme

This is not his Scheme.

It's a LASG Scheme and should have been Fashola's Scheme just as we have Gowon Estate, Shagari Estate and Jakande Estate.

These governments actually began housing Schemes, completed them and as such it's named after them even after leaving government.

His maiden Scheme would be a project started by him, named housing for all or housing for the poor, and not a Scheme that was developed before he dreamed of becoming Governor in 2014

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Millichamp(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Where's the keke or bike to take them around
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
yanabasee:
I hope there's Keke to take them to markets and work.... Giving them house and having them trek distance without any set alternative to aid transportation is evil......

Haba, na wa for you o.

Wait till the governor provide free transport and free food for them.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Tareq1105: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
cassbeat:

It doesn't matter. Do you want him to abandon it just because he wasn't the one that started it?

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by gwinaB(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
The estate was completed before he became governor. It was only given a facelift and allocated. The headline should have been Lagos state government.... and not Sanwo-Olu.....
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by pacespot(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
These accommodations are decent o, even comparable to those found in advanced countries, though I don't know how the inside will look like. The first motivation for a successful life is in a decent and inspiring environment. I did not know the importance of environment until the first time I moved to Lagos living with one of my distanced relatives who live in one old flat at ojodu-berger, until I moved out of the house before I started to get my bearing in Lagos. Environment is key to what one becomes in life. Nigerians need a better housing accommodation.

Kudos to the government for this

1 Like

Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by ojaysam25(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
so does that mean they are now the owners of the houses permanently with no little payment of rent whatsoever,if so good job by the government.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Neddstark: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
ProWalker:

Lagos will no succumb to blackmail. The security and well being of lagosians far outweighs the benefit of any illegal means of transportation

Carry your okada to another state that tolerate the nuisance

You are not sane. May you be a victim of a robbery as a result of unemployment.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by ProWalker: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
embarassed
Neddstark:

You are not sane. May you be a victim of a robbery as a result of unemployment.

If you drop your okada to become an armed robber, the law will get you and apply the law of the land on you.

Don’t threaten Lagosians with robbery

If you are one of those wishing lagos to remain stuck with okada as a means of transportation, you have no business to live here, get out

Omo ale. Baba e ni o gbadun. Eranko omo
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by majamajic(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
bkool7:

You are talking about the 2nd gate. That end of the 2nd gate is empty. Did you notice any occupant at that end. The entrance road, which is the 1st gate is at Igando end. Just b4 the Obas palace

I heard after allocation , the gates will be open to all corner
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Neddstark: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
ProWalker:
embarassed

If you drop your okada to become an armed robber, the law will get you and apply the law of the land on you.

Don’t threaten Lagosians with robbery

If you are one of those wishing lagos to remain stuck with okada as a means of transportation, you have no business to live here, get out

Omo ale. Baba e ni o gbadun. Eranko omo

Omo ale ni e. Infact your real father is unknown. Probably a drug pusher who had a fling to get you. You just wouldnt understand, if you are going to take a means of transportation off, provide an alternative. But your retardation is too extreme to comprehend this. Have a nice day
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Fejimummy: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
party member shit. common man no go fit get one room sef
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by MusaChukwudi: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Igbo poeple, go and collect una apartment for upper iweka under Onitcha nothing for you here!
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by ProWalker: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Neddstark:

Omo ale ni e. Infact your real father is unknown. Probably a drug pusher who had a fling to get you. You just wouldnt understand, if you are going to take a means of transportation off, provide an alternative. But your retardation is too extreme to comprehend this. Have a nice day

You will never make it in life as long as you are stuck with okada as a mean go commute.

Lagos will not because of never do well like you expose well meaning and peaceful Lagosians to the security implication of unbridled influx of okada riders mostly from the north and likely to be boko haram sleeper cells members.

You can keep crying from now till eternity, the security of people is more important than your tears

If you and your father are okada riders, go and farm in your village so you can pay off the balance of your higher purchase amount

Eyin a to’ko wa ba le je.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Neddstark: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
ProWalker:
embarassed

When you are done insulting your generations. Tell us
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by ProWalker: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Neddstark:

When you are done insulting your generations. Tell us

I’m not insulting you, I’m just giving you advice to move on from your illegal transportation business or go to the court and sue LASG

You left your village to come and do okada nonsense here, why didn’t you stay in your village and ride okada ?

Nonsense
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Neddstark: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
ProWalker:

I’m not insulting you, I’m just giving you advice to move on from your illegal transportation business or go to the court and sue LASG

You left your village to come and do okada nonsense here, why didn’t you stay in your village and ride okada ?

Nonsense

There is a transportation vaccum. That is why okadas are a big business in Nigeria. Let the government fix the vaccum first.
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by Dollabiz: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Selective
Re: 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sanwolu is still playing to the gallery. Goodwill to a few is nice bt when is he going to start the real work that affects every single lagosians life?

I don’t have to talk about the roads
I don’t have to talk about waste disposal
I don’t have to talk about effective and efficient transportation and traffic system solution.
I don’t have to talk about employment in Lagos for the masses.
I don’t have to talk about Lagos business community and development.
I don’t have to talk about security.

Sir pls get to work...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail / Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.