Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Facebook And Instagram Ads (facebook Ecosystem). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook And Instagram Ads (facebook Ecosystem). (535 Views)

Let's Discuss About Google Ads, Facebook Ads And Influencer Marketing In Nigeria / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And Instagram Ads (facebook Ecosystem). by RajMan08146(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
I guess you need more customers and make more sales? Try to read this.

If you want to reach more audiences and make more sales on your business, then you need to understand how to use the social media to your advantage.

The most widely used is Facebook. Not the regular posting and tagging of friends you do everywhere with your products and expect people to buy, but doing it in a more unique and targeted way.

But before you start thinking of using it to promote your business, here are the few things you need to understand, which is THE FACEBOOK ECOSYSTEM.

As you all know that, ecosystem, as it was taught during our secondary school days, is the interaction between the community, and its environment.

So, Facebook Ecosystem is the interaction between,

1.The Facebook Users
2.The Facebook Advertisers
3.The Facebook company

All these work together in harmony to achieve some set of goals. Let me start from the Facebook users.

Facebook Users are everyone who registers for free on Facebook through Facebook.com. Including you and I.

Facebook knows somethings about us: like names, gender, age, places, interests, page likes and many more due to the data we input and our activities on Facebook and beyond.

Facebook Advertisers are the individuals or companies who make use of the data collected by the facebook company to promote their business.

They seek the Facebook company to show their goods and services to people who are most likely to respond to their ads.

And when the Advertisers get good results that pay facebook and Facebook company gets rich.

Of all the group that makes up the ecosystem, The facebook users are the most valuable among them. Did you just ask me why and how? Read on.

If there are no facebook users, where would facebook company get data to sell to the Advertiser? and if there are no Advertisers to pay facebook, Facebook will be broke. So, it is sole responsibility of the facebook company to protect the interest of its users.

It is reasonable to facebook company to lose one Advertiser than to lose one facebook users.

So, If you are trying to use the platform to promote your business, make sure it's friendly with the Facebook Users, or else you might be banned.

Thanks for reading through. If you have any question or comment or more clarity, you can chat me up using the link below. Till I write to you again.

© Raji Ibrahim

For more detail contact me through https:///2348146176307

Data dealer||Copywriter||Digital marketer||Coach.

(1) (Reply)

We Install CCTV CAMERAS / Need Partnership / World Food Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.